Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trashing the Bill of Rights

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Trashing the Bill of Rights 6/16/2013, 9:37 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.storyleak.com/trashing-the-bill-of-rights-where-america-stands-now/

4th Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

And what are our “papers”? That HAS TO include emails, which took over from “papers” very directly.

The US government, on almost every level, has become a full-blown surveillance state, far beyond the Statsi’s wildest dreams. The National Security Agency alone spends billions of dollars per year to directly violate the 4th amendment. It’s not even close

Read more: http://www.storyleak.com/trashing-the-bill-of-rights-where-america-stands-now/#ixzz2WQvTi6la

2Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Re: Trashing the Bill of Rights 6/16/2013, 10:06 pm

2seaoat

And what are our “papers”? That HAS TO include emails, which took over from “papers” very directly.

So you make the analogy to a person's papers in their home with a person sending an email.......I do not share your expectation of privacy, but perhaps congress can pass legislation creating that expectation......to me an email is like a billboard atop the home which can be seen while driving on a very busy road system.......there is no expectation of privacy absent a tunnel or vpn, and a tunnel which does not have a third party handling the transfer.

3Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Re: Trashing the Bill of Rights 6/16/2013, 10:14 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:And what are our “papers”? That HAS TO include emails, which took over from “papers” very directly.

So you make the analogy to a person's papers in their home with a person sending an email.......I do not share your expectation of privacy, but perhaps congress can pass legislation creating that expectation......to me an email is like a billboard atop the home which can be seen while driving on a very busy road system.......there is no expectation of privacy absent a tunnel or vpn, and a tunnel which does not have a third party handling the transfer.

A mailbox isn't all that secure except for the law forbidding people to open it and take your mail.....so opening my electronic mailbox should be just as illegal...

4Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Re: Trashing the Bill of Rights 6/16/2013, 11:04 pm

2seaoat

There are laws which create an expectation of privacy......if you want congress to pass legislation, I would agree. However, right now your email is like a billboard attached to your home which can be read by just about anybody. There are ways to improve email security, there are ways that congress can pass new laws with teeth for an expectation of privacy, but when a person sealed an envelope with wax......there was an expectation of privacy, and that was coupled with strong legislation which protected that expectation. We need technological advances coupled with laws to create that expectation of privacy, but the fourth amendment arguments which are being made from some concerning the mass collection of data sent via the wild west internet........I tend not to agree. I do not think a published phone book has an expectation of privacy and if congress wants to better protect a phone book I suppose they can pass a law, but the Supremes will probably say no, conversely the content of an email where reasonable technological security is installed, I think the supremes will support the expectation of privacy.

5Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Re: Trashing the Bill of Rights 6/16/2013, 11:05 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:And what are our “papers”? That HAS TO include emails, which took over from “papers” very directly.

True, if you want something kept secret, never write it down, anywhere.

Nonetheless, we are being raped by this administration with regard to our Constitution.

The constitution states we are safe from UNREASONSBLE SEARCHES AND SEIZURES. Reading millions of emails and thousands of Facebook and other records is not REASONABLE.

Sarah Palin was right. We've had all this surveillance, telephone records being gathered and yet we get information from Russia to watch a radical Islamist and still they can't find them until the public informs from the photos and after they blow up the Boston Marathon.

Maybe they should concentrate on the bad guys before innocent citizens. You know, sort of like with guns.

6Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Re: Trashing the Bill of Rights 6/16/2013, 11:07 pm

2seaoat

So now President Obama is not a Progressive who is soft on crime?

7Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Re: Trashing the Bill of Rights 6/17/2013, 12:08 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:So now President Obama is not a Progressive who is soft on crime?

Obviously you are under the influence of something.

President Barack Hussein Obama soft on crime? Where did you get that idea? The increasing numbers of scandals growing by the day and swirling about him?

8Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Re: Trashing the Bill of Rights 6/17/2013, 12:28 am

2seaoat

The increasing numbers of scandals growing by the day and swirling about him?

Swirling......I think that succinctly sums up the alleged scandals............

To move with a twisting or whirling motion; eddy. 2. To be dizzy or disoriented. 3. To be arranged in a spiral, whorl, or twist.

disoriented......very very good verb.............but no real connection.....no grounding in facts.....simple manipulative swirling.....you nailed it Mr. Markle.

9Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Re: Trashing the Bill of Rights 6/17/2013, 2:58 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: The increasing numbers of scandals growing by the day and swirling about him?

To move with a twisting or whirling motion; eddy. 2. To be dizzy or disoriented. 3. To be arranged in a spiral, whorl, or twist.

disoriented......very very good verb.............but no real connection.....no grounding in facts.....simple manipulative swirling.....you nailed it Mr. Markle.

More like an administration swirling down a toilet.

Trashing the Bill of Rights Demlogotoilet-272x300

It also reveals the inspiration for the new Democrat Logo.

Trashing the Bill of Rights Dem-logo

10Trashing the Bill of Rights Empty Our Resident Nazi Says ... 6/17/2013, 4:54 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Consider:  Markle can't get off his sorry time-worn anthem that all of America's problems are caused by  democrats.Like the republicans and democrats aren't two heads on the same snake.This is the same Skinhead who quotes verbatim from Mein Kamph, and has a Swastika tattooed on his neck.No matter which corporation's evil, anti-American actions are exposed, Herr Markle leaps to their defense.  He loves the idea of Amerika Inc.It's good to know our enemies!!  Screw Amerika Inc!!Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote: The increasing numbers of scandals growing by the day and swirling about him?

More like an administration swirling down a toilet.

Trashing the Bill of Rights Demlogotoilet-272x300

It also reveals the inspiration for the new Democrat Logo.

Trashing the Bill of Rights Dem-logo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum