Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It was this...

"I now hope with all my heart and soul that this filthy rag continues to lose money and the whole lot of you are laid off and that News Journal building is turned into another downtown night club. Maybe then we can actually get some real journalism to take your place."

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ButtMan wrote:It was this...

"I now hope with all my heart and soul that this filthy rag continues to lose money and the whole lot of you are laid off and that News Journal building is turned into another downtown night club. Maybe then we can actually get some real journalism to take your place."

Bob that wasn't you that was the prune juice talking....

What the hell is wrong with that? Except I want to see another Olive Oyl shop, not a knight club.

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on 7/23/2012, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The reason I regret it is because something was written on this board that made me lose control. It was when we were linked to the story about the mother turning in the shooters. And then I read the comments on the story and I bought into the mother being ratted out by the newspaper when she turned her son in.
But now I don't know if I overreacted or not. I've read other stuff that makes me not be so cock sure of what I reacted to.
In other words, I don't know if I was duped or not. I don't know if I was conned or not. I don't know if what people said was the whole story or even the real story.
So what I'm saying is I now have a lot less confidence in my opinions and how I perceive some of this stuff. And when you start to lose that confidence then you lose the ability to take any stand on anything.

Last edited by ButtMan on 7/23/2012, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Good for you.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. 2v2z7rkWe all do stupid things Bob..

That's okay... That you don't have confidence in yourself... we don't have confidence in you either! Now we're all on the same page. Ain't life wonderful? Surprised

So, how is your Nigerian buddy doing?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. 2v2z7rkWe all do stupid things Bob..

That's a good gif, Teo!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. ShieldkoAt least they won't be allowed to do this to you..for another week or two...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Remember Bob the race is not to the swift always...

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. 34rsrpy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote: we don't have confidence in you either!

That's what i was afraid of.

As far as the nigerian goes, I'm just hoping that somewhere down deep in him he's feeling bad about screwing me out of the money I need to get my penis operated on.
But even deeper down I feel pretty certain that he's just full of himself over screwing an american. I bet the nigerian wine is flowing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. 808552Stuntwars

ButtMan wrote:
Yomama wrote: we don't have confidence in you either!

That's what i was afraid of.

As far as the nigerian goes, I'm just hoping that somewhere down deep in him he's feeling bad about screwing me out of the money I need to get my penis operated on.
But even deeper down I feel pretty certain that he's just full of himself over screwing an american. I bet the nigerian wine is flowing.

I think you'll get a kick out of reading this Bob. read through several pages, its very entertaining.

http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?s=6c095ebf49a0895cd8338708277e484e&t=109

Last edited by PNJ Moderator on 7/23/2012, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

And then on the 8th day the Lord said "I shall make animated gifs and they shall be informative and funny." And it came to past that a subject named Teo found the gifs. Again the Lord spoke thusly " Damn it, I should have quit while I was ahead."

Georgie Boy, I'm just glad I have the bandwidth...

LOL They are pretty good......

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. 2v2z7rkWe all do stupid things Bob..

I betcha the dude trying to get onto the walker is the mysterious Pensacola shooter. He is such a cool operator.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. Gary_busey_creepin

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

DO THIS>>>COOL>

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. CLvcc

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. 8cpC6

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. Beargrylls

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. 56633054986570245664

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. Gifidiot2

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

HOT DOG

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. 76740026855331247566

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wrote something to the PNJ that I now really regret writing. VfiIm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum