Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Valentino vs Morgan......round 1 Morgan

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130612/NEWS01/306120029/Sheriff-ends-investigation-into-commissioner-s-allegations

It will be interesting to see round 2

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/article/20130612/NEWS01/306120029/Sheriff-ends-investigation-into-commissioner-s-allegations

It will be interesting to see round 2
Valentino is an a-hole.

2seaoat

Valentino is an a-hole.

I remember Old Daze had the same strong opinion........never met the man, but people do have strong opinions when they do not like him.

Actually, Valentino won this round. Morgan demanded V come to talk to his investigators. V said No, go get a subpoena. The State Attorney subpoena V & questioned V. Morgan & thugs did not get to question V.

Yes V is a asshole but Morgan is the bigger asshole. I hope Knight Morgan loses his job next election & turns in his Knight medal, as he makes us good Knights look bad. 

2seaoat

Now they are talking about private jail........taking the whole thing away from the sheriff.....ouch.

2seaoat wrote:Now they are talking about private jail........taking the whole thing away from the sheriff.....ouch.

According to the PNJ article, Morgan will turn control of the jail over to the County Commissioners on September 1st.

2seaoat

What shocked me was that the jail was still racially dividing inmates.  I doubt that there is another jail in the country which does the same......probably been 20 years since a jail has done that.........and you wonder why the comments in the PNJ are so filled with hate.

Bill Slayer wrote:Actually, Valentino won this round. Morgan demanded V come to talk to his investigators. V said No, go get a subpoena. The State Attorney subpoena V & questioned V. Morgan & thugs did not get to question V.

Yes V is a asshole but Morgan is the bigger asshole. I hope Knight Morgan loses his job next election & turns in his Knight medal, as he makes us good Knights look bad. 
      Difficult to determine which is the better in this battle as both are childish and this using comments for a criminal investigation was a waste of time...If the sheriff opened up an investigation on every complaint received...and Valentino is typical of an Escambia Co politician and the reason why this county ranks as low as it does...

newswatcher wrote:
Bill Slayer wrote:Actually, Valentino won this round. Morgan demanded V come to talk to his investigators. V said No, go get a subpoena. The State Attorney subpoena V & questioned V. Morgan & thugs did not get to question V.

Difficult to determine which is the better in this battle as both are childish and this using comments for a criminal investigation was a waste of time...If the sheriff opened up an investigation on every complaint received...and Valentino is typical of an Escambia Co politician and the reason why this county ranks as low as it does...

Agreed. I would assume the Jail needs more staff & $ to operate effectively, in lieu of the DOJ report. Bickering is not going to solve these issues. Morgan thinks he can bully & get his way. All the while, local crime has skyrocketed.

Bill Slayer wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Agreed. I would assume the Jail needs more staff & $ to operate effectively, in lieu of the DOJ report. Bickering is not going to solve these issues. Morgan thinks he can bully & get his way. All the while, local crime has skyrocketed.

The jail has been under staffed for a long time which by itself makes it an unsafe environment for the officers and inmates...Don't know what the solution is to correct the problem but glad the BOCC nixxed the idea of raising taxes to pay...looks like this may be the time for the county to get out from under running the jail and look to private company(s) to handle...Two kids in the school yard spittin on each other ain't gonna accomplish anything and the taxpayers aren't going to allow higher taxes especially since the bocc passed the gas tax to fund a broke bus system...

Yella

Yella

Morgan tore off Valentino's head and handed it to him maybe saying something like this, "If you don't like the way I'm doing it, do it yourself, it is your responsibility in the first place."

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum