Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gun Control..instant replay !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gun Control..instant replay ! Empty Gun Control..instant replay ! 7/23/2012, 1:50 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=mMloa_eU5gA

Good video, Teo.

I was surprised that the panel let her speak without a "Harumph" or rolling eyes...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I hate concealed carry..It's so hard to draw quickly...I hope all this backlashes on them and we go to open carry in all states...too much to wish for I know.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I hate concealed carry..It's so hard to draw quickly...I hope all this backlashes on them and we go to open carry in all states...too much to wish for I know.
You can open carry if you're fishing, hunting, target shooting or camping.
Just carry a drop line with you and say you're going fishing.
http://opencarry.org/fl.html

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah I hate concealed carry..It's so hard to draw quickly...

I prefer concealed carry. That way the bad guy doesn't know if you are carrying or not and might not mess with you. More folks would have to be carrying for that to be an impediment, though.

If you have an open carry, the bad guy may just shoot you in a preemptive strike. With concealed carry, you may have the element of surprise...

But, I understand the thing about being able to access your weapon quickly, too.

Slicef18

Slicef18

When I was growing up, open carry didn't even need a permit. Only concealed carry required a permit. Also twice removed still requires no permit. ie, (1) in a gun holster(2) in the glove box. Or (1) in a gun case or box, (2) in the trunk.

no stress

no stress

Slicef18 wrote:When I was growing up, open carry didn't even need a permit. Only concealed carry required a permit. Also twice removed still requires no permit. ie, (1) in a gun holster(2) in the glove box. Or (1) in a gun case or box, (2) in the trunk.

Dont get caught up in that two move BS the cops are pushing....

Vehicle carry without a permit is allowed, but only when concealed from view and when the firearm is either "securely encased" or not immediately available for use. "Securely encased" means in a glove compartment, whether or not locked; snapped in a holster; in a gun case, whether or not locked; in a zippered gun case; or in a closed box or container which requires a lid or cover to be opened for access.[2] Vehicle carry on one's person inside a vehicle without a permit is not allowed. Once a firearm is securely encased, it can be stored anywhere inside the vehicle and is not limited to just the glove compartment/center console. Additionally, there is no prohibition of a firearm being loaded at any time.

I keep my G27 .40 Glock in the cup holder right by my hand, If I get pulled over I can just flip it into the console between the seats. It's a hell of a lot easier putting it in there than taking it out, if needed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Laughing

10Gun Control..instant replay ! Empty Re: Gun Control..instant replay ! 7/23/2012, 9:52 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gun Control..instant replay ! Roflcop

11Gun Control..instant replay ! Empty Re: Gun Control..instant replay ! 7/23/2012, 11:12 pm

Gunz wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:When I was growing up, open carry didn't even need a permit. Only concealed carry required a permit. Also twice removed still requires no permit. ie, (1) in a gun holster(2) in the glove box. Or (1) in a gun case or box, (2) in the trunk.

Vehicle carry without a permit is allowed, but only when concealed from view and when the firearm is either "securely encased" or not immediately available for use. "Securely encased" means in a glove compartment, whether or not locked; snapped in a holster; in a gun case, whether or not locked; in a zippered gun case; or in a closed box or container which requires a lid or cover to be opened for access.[2] Vehicle carry on one's person inside a vehicle without a permit is not allowed. Once a firearm is securely encased, it can be stored anywhere inside the vehicle and is not limited to just the glove compartment/center console. Additionally, there is no prohibition of a firearm being loaded at any time.

It has to be in a holster and within another container. It cannot be stuck on the side of your seat in a holster.That's where the two moves come from.

12Gun Control..instant replay ! Empty Re: Gun Control..instant replay ! 7/23/2012, 11:22 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:

It has to be in a holster and within another container. It cannot be stuck on the side of your seat in a holster.That's where the two moves come from.
It doesn't need to be in a holster. In a glove box or any other container fully loaded is good.

13Gun Control..instant replay ! Empty Re: Gun Control..instant replay ! 7/23/2012, 11:30 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gun Control..instant replay ! Ympmuranq1cm

14Gun Control..instant replay ! Empty Re: Gun Control..instant replay ! 7/23/2012, 11:40 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gun Control..instant replay ! Qqz7Q

15Gun Control..instant replay ! Empty Re: Gun Control..instant replay ! 7/24/2012, 7:24 am

no stress

no stress

Lurch wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Gunz wrote:

It doesn't need to be in a holster. In a glove box or any other container fully loaded is good.

Exactly!

16Gun Control..instant replay ! Empty Re: Gun Control..instant replay ! 7/24/2012, 3:33 pm

NaNook

NaNook

Are ya'll telling me my 19" barrel SxS, loaded with 00Buck , is illegal? I didn't think so...look at those poor, rich gay boys in the Hospital in DC, beated by teenagers by an unknown race. Even the witnesses refused to ID the race of perps.

Protect your family, or realize the results. Look to Hollywood, non-firearm owners get to watch their wives and daughters RAPED before they die. It's common....

I'm reloading......

17Gun Control..instant replay ! Empty Re: Gun Control..instant replay ! 7/25/2012, 11:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Gun Control..instant replay ! 1Necl

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum