Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best cover-up..send all victims to a Jewish hospital.

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://therebel.org/stone/610848-jewish-medical-center-treated-all-bombing-victims

The best cover-up..send all victims to a Jewish hospital. Offthe10

Looks fine to me..then they cut his throat........

He went straight into "caring Jewish hands", at the same hosptial that got ALL THE INJURED FROM THE BOMBING. YES, THAT'S RIGHT, A JEWISH MEDICAL CENTER GOT ALL BOMBING "VICTIMS". Great way to keep the lies water tight. -

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention. "
Benjamin Franklin

I'm sorry you were able to find such a racist comment by Ben Franklin. It diminishes my opinion of him, and I'd prefer to think of him with the respect I've always felt for him and many of our other Founding Fathers.
It is a racist comment, nonetheless, and isn't evidence of the wisdom he showed in so many of his other quotations.
Just because Ben Franklin said it doesn't make it right.

2seaoat

Ben Franklin never said it.....just another T false source.......ducks of a feather flock together.....where do you think he gets his false information......T is simply afraid of jews.....we have talked about his fears for years.........he is less outspoken about blacks and hispanics, and he certainly has no use for doctors, but his fears and prejudice are hard to overcome.....so as I have said for years....he needs to keep his night light on.....so the boogeymen will not get him......as we get older.....we lose our strength.....we see our mortality......our fears often become greater......so T shares his fears with us.....

http://archive.adl.org/special_reports/franklin_prophecy/franklin_intro.asp

Nekochan

Nekochan

Their ideas do not conform to an American's

I thought this part especially sounded strange. I don't know if the term "an American's" ideas would have been used in this manner at this point in our history?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Ben Franklin never said it.....just another T false source.......ducks of a feather flock together.....where do you think he gets his false information......T is simply afraid of jews.....we have talked about his fears for years.........he is less outspoken about blacks and hispanics, and he certainly has no use for doctors, but his fears and prejudice are hard to overcome.....so as I have said for years....he needs to keep his night light on.....so the boogeymen will not get him......as we get older.....we lose our strength.....we see our mortality......our fears often become greater......so T shares his fears with us.....

http://archive.adl.org/special_reports/franklin_prophecy/franklin_intro.asp
Where do you get the idea i post from fear ?  Do you suppose your whistling in the dark, don't look in the box posts are not far more fear driven ?  Also if the Jews are a race then that explains why they are so racist and won't allow their people to marry goyim..got to keep that race pure keep that DNA all charged up and chosen...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"They (the Jews) work more effectively against us than the enemy's armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pests to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

Source: Maxims of George Washington by A.A. Appleton & Co.

Let's see what sticks....shall we?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

As the American colonies rose in revolt against political oppression occasioned by the attempt of Jewish banking houses in Europe to consolidate their economic foothold in the New World, no man among the Founding Fathers was more alert to the designs of international Jewry than that shrewd elder statesman of the American Revolution, Benjamin Franklin. Perhaps Ben Franklin's most damning indictment of Jewry was contained in his famous prophecy at the Constitutional Convention of 1787 in Philadelphia. In one of the most anti-Jewish utterances of all time, he declared:

"I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. That menace, gentlemen, is the Jews. In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation was founded by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within a state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.

"For over 1700 hundred years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But, gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only amongst themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race. If you do not exclude them from these United States in the Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land, and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives, our substance, and jeopardized our liberty.

"If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves. Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will or how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American's, and will not even though they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention."

Franklin's remarks were recorded in "Chit Chat Around the Table During Intermissions," a section of the Diary of Charles Cotesworth Pinckney of South Carolina. Pickney (1746-1825) attended the Convention as a delegate, and took down excerpts of some of the outstanding addresses and discourses, which he later published in his diary. Perhaps the best proof of the Franklin prophecy—as with any prophecy—lies in its actual fulfillment. What Benjamin Franklin foresaw as an ominous possibility in 1787 has today—a little over two hundred years later—become painful reality.

2seaoat

But do you see how easy it was to fool people in earlier times.  All through history these fears of some type of monolithic jewish conspiracy were fed by false stories.....whether it was the black plague, or the burning of the Reichstag ........today young people find out that a gay person does not equal a child molester, a black person is not stupid, a Japanese person is intelligent, and that a jew does not eat babies........but the same drive of nationalistic fear of something different thrives in the human spirit.....hate is usually taught, and I saw hate as a child........saw some terrible treatment of other human beings.....so I completely understand T's fears......I never judged my hateful family....I loved them and understood their weaknesses.   Today my cousins are all loving people who have overcome their hateful upbringing where they judged a person by the color of that persons skin.........until we have walked in T's shoes, it is hard to judge him because those fears are very real......so he copes as best he can.....and truthfully, young people simply are living their lives without irrational fear, they are learning courage when the old people who are fading were taught fear......with time and knowledge most hateful stereotypes fade.

You can "see what sticks" as long as you want to Teo. It doesn't add to my opinion of either you or Ben Franklin that you would post this trash on here. I'm certainly not a Zionist, and I don't feel Israel is always right in what they do. Your hatred is too strong though. It's not healthy for you. You need to try not to be so obsessed.

2seaoat

Now George Washington.....classic antisemitic tact

http://www.snopes.com/quotes/washington/enemies.asp

simple fear......get a night light........or find out how you have been rendered impotent and fearful.......it usually is those you love the most, but that does not make them bad......just afraid.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:But do you see how easy it was to fool people in earlier times.  All through history these fears of some type of monolithic jewish conspiracy were fed by false stories.....whether it was the black plague, or the burning of the Reichstag ........today young people find out that a gay person does not equal a child molester, a black person is not stupid, a Japanese person is intelligent, and that a jew does not eat babies........but the same drive of nationalistic fear of something different thrives in the human spirit.....hate is usually taught, and I saw hate as a child........saw some terrible treatment of other human beings.....so I completely understand T's fears......I never judged my hateful family....I loved them and understood their weaknesses.   Today my cousins are all loving people who have overcome their hateful upbringing where they judged a person by the color of that persons skin.........until we have walked in T's shoes, it is hard to judge him because those fears are very real......so he copes as best he can.....and truthfully, young people simply are living their lives without irrational fear, they are learning courage when the old people who are fading were taught fear......with time and knowledge most hateful stereotypes fade.
Yes just like in Europe tolerant ignorant young people are losing their heritage and futures to an encroaching multiculture that the Jews will NOT allow in their realm and sphere of influence because even though brutish and selfish they know that letting their 'faith' be driveled away in multiculturalism will mean THEIR end....But you go right on ahead and bash Christians and that faith..very trendy and acceptable to YOUR masters....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Now George Washington.....classic antisemitic tact

simple fear......get a night light........or find out how you have been rendered impotent and fearful.......it usually is those you love the most, but that does not make them bad......just afraid.
Well the Jews from Asia certainly were not Semitic people but if you are going with a lie ...go big. Also it amazes me how well trained you are and quick to defend  your masters....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Now George Washington.....classic antisemitic tact

Snopes has no more authority and proof than my ass...maybe less.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

bluemoon wrote:You can "see what sticks" as long as you want to Teo. It doesn't add to my opinion of either you or Ben Franklin that you would post this trash on here. I'm certainly not a Zionist, and I don't feel Israel is always right in what they do. Your hatred is too strong though. It's not healthy for you. You need to try not to be so obsessed.

I don't hate the Jews you dummy. If they beat us out of every red cent we have we deserve it...more power to them...just because I don't like Pitbulls doesn't mean I don't respect the breeds qualities....

if i say beware of pitbulls does that make me anti-caninian ? LOL at some level I admire the Jews take no prisoners attitude..

2seaoat

.But you go right on ahead and bash Christians and that faith..very trendy and acceptable to YOUR masters....

Earth to T.....when have I bashed being a christian.......Dreams makes fun of my Christian beliefs, and you think I am bashing Christians because I understand the teachings of Jesus and can recognize hate and prejudice.   Look, your afraid.   I understand.  I hope you can find peace.   I think if you were sincere with your religious beliefs you would find peace, and you certainly would not post regularly such hateful prejudice which exposes your fears.  I like you with all your flaws, just as I loved my family who shared your fears.........how can you get angry with a child who awakens in the night screaming about a boogey man in the closet......you can only patiently guide the child.....but sometimes that child grows up and still looks at the closet and thinks.......maybe........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:.But you go right on ahead and bash Christians and that faith..very trendy and acceptable to YOUR masters....

Earth to T.....when have I bashed being a christian.......Dreams makes fun of my Christian beliefs, and you think I am bashing Christians because I understand the teachings of Jesus and can recognize hate and prejudice.   Look, your afraid.   I understand.  I hope you can find peace.   I think if you were sincere with your religious beliefs you would find peace, and you certainly would not post regularly such hateful prejudice which exposes your fears.  I like you with all your flaws, just as I loved my family who shared your fears.........how can you get angry with a child who awakens in the night screaming about a boogey man in the closet......you can only patiently guide the child.....but sometimes that child grows up and still looks at the closet and thinks.......maybe........

You put the Psycho in analyze. I am not hateful nor prejudice just because I think a group of people have OBVIOUSLY gained great influence over the behavior of America but your  brain can't find that that influence made MY tax dollars help kill a million  Iraqis...you are a slimy doctor indeed trying to foster 2 bit psycho -babble on someone you know very little about and make judgement based on the little I post here. You must be very anal retentive...
Amazes me how well the herd has been trained to "correct" it's members.

2seaoat

No most of your herd analogy only goes to justify this false premise that the jews control America.......they do not.   Many special interest groups exist.   The Israeli lobby is very powerful and you would get few arguments from me......but you lack the ability to weigh the evidence......you put inordinate weight on some things and ignore other things.   Sadly, you run away from addressing your fears, and I understand........I still have deep seated racist views poured into me as a child.......and I try to make courageous decisions in my life....to escape the comfort of having everything explained by my fears.......brave men die one death, but cowards die a thousand deaths, if you keep cowering in fear and prejudice you destroy your essence.   It is one thing to make rational arguments about the influence of special interests groups, it is another thing entirely to swallow hook line and sinker the doctrine of anti semites.........hoping that this perspective can protect you from your fears.......the world is filled with dangerous things.......very real things......but boogeymen in the closet are not one of those.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sadly, you run away from addressing your fears, and I understand........I still have deep seated racist views poured into me as a child.......and I try to make courageous decisions in my life....to escape the comfort of having everything explained by my fears.

I see, in Psychology we call this PROJECTION: You are trying to impose your deep seated weaknesses on me.... I am a different person entirely, I never had the silver spoon you were born with. I went to Vietnam because I came from a poor family. Everything I have was worked for and earned. If I had been a Jew at least they would have been there with both the knowledge and the means to aid me in prospering. Jews are dangerous like pitbulls. They are not to be underestimated...I call that respect not hate but label me with what ever makes your little brain happy.

2seaoat wrote:No most of your herd analogy only goes to justify this false premise that the jews control America.......they do not.   Many special interest groups exist.   The Israeli lobby is very powerful and you would get few arguments from me......but you lack the ability to weigh the evidence......you put inordinate weight on some things and ignore other things.   Sadly, you run away from addressing your fears, and I understand........I still have deep seated racist views poured into me as a child.......and I try to make courageous decisions in my life....to escape the comfort of having everything explained by my fears.......brave men die one death, but cowards die a thousand deaths, if you keep cowering in fear and prejudice you destroy your essence.   It is one thing to make rational arguments about the influence of special interests groups, it is another thing entirely to swallow hook line and sinker the doctrine of anti semites.........hoping that this perspective can protect you from your fears.......the world is filled with dangerous things.......very real things......but boogeymen in the closet are not one of those.

You've swallowed hook, line and sinker the doctrine of christianity so how are you any different?

2seaoat

.I call that respect not hate but label me with what ever makes your little brain happy.

I do not have to say.....anymore than a parent trying to take a young child on a roller coaster ride when the child screams and cries in fear.......do you think we have been blind all these years to your fears and prejudice.......does the kid not see some danger in the roller coaster.......you see danger in pit bulls and jews......the very comparison says it all.....

I find it amusing that you assume my silver spoon.....I would have had a silver spoon.....but my father died at 10.......started working at 15 with a work permit.....and saved enough working every day after school to pay for my first two years of college....I graduated in two and a half years and took nine months off working to pay for my graduate school.   I got a 305 draft number and never went into the service because all those years working I had one goal.....to get an education......never feeling poor, never feeling like I missed something, never fearing that others had silver spoons or that I was not strong enough to overcome anything......nope I have lived a brave life, peeling back the learned weaknesses of hate and prejudice, judging people as they are, and not having one bit of regret in my life....like somebody got special treatment or that I have been screwed......nope....I am blessed to have had challenges.....it made me stronger.....I sleep without a night light.

2seaoat

You've swallowed hook, line and sinker the doctrine of christianity so how are you any different?

I have more questions than you have about what the bible means.........I simply do not know what came before and what will come after we leave this world.......I have a child like faith which can easily meld with my rational thinking not by certainty, but a healthy skepticsm........but in the end simple faith is exactly what it means.......hope that something more than we understand exists........you can think you understand my mind......but really....you cannot even grasp simple concepts at times.....you would be lost trying to understand the contradictions and uncertainty of my mind.....so try if you can.....but we both know you are playing minor league ball.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:.I call that respect not hate but label me with what ever makes your little brain happy.

I do not have to say.....anymore than a parent trying to take a young child on a roller coaster ride when the child screams and cries in fear.......do you think we have been blind all these years to your fears and prejudice.......does the kid not see some danger in the roller coaster.......you see danger in pit bulls and jews......the very comparison says it all.....

I find it amusing that you assume my silver spoon.....I would have had a silver spoon.....but my father died at 10.......started working at 15 with a work permit.....and saved enough working every day after school to pay for my first two years of college....I graduated in two and a half years and took nine months off working to pay for my graduate school.   I got a 305 draft number and never went into the service because all those years working I had one goal.....to get an education......never feeling poor, never feeling like I missed something, never fearing that others had silver spoons or that I was not strong enough to overcome anything......nope I have lived a brave life, peeling back the learned weaknesses of hate and prejudice, judging people as they are, and not having one bit of regret in my life....like somebody got special treatment or that I have been screwed......nope....I am blessed to have had challenges.....it made me stronger.....I sleep without a night light.

I never knew you were from Krypton.....so did your dad die when it exploded ?

2seaoat

Aw shucks I never knew you were from Krypton.....

Please do not let Lois Lane know...........the new superman movie looks very good.   The villain is the government agent who was pretty damn scary in Boardwalk on HBO.....I do not usually go to a movie but I am hoping my four year old granddaughter would be able to sit through her first movie with papa..........hope she too sees the similarities.

2seaoat wrote:.I call that respect not hate but label me with what ever makes your little brain happy.

Not sure how you graduated in two and a half years unless you clepted some subjects? I graduated in three but took overloads and went summers which is all they would allow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum