Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It Could Be Worse — You Could Have a 160 Lb. Scrotum (with video)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I thought this had to be a hoax, but now I'm not so sure.

http://gawker.com/5928211/it-could-be-worse-++-you-could-have-a-160-lb-scrotum

It Could Be Worse — You Could Have a 160 Lb. Scrotum (with video) Scrotu10

Ive seen things like this.

Ive seen peoples legs necrotic so bad it turned black like a apes skin, Ive seen paniculi so bad they had magots in the creases, Ive seen tumors as large as basketballs, Ive seen people get heart worms from dogs embedded into their lungs from eating after them, Ive seen dead people.

Chrissy8 wrote:Ive seen things like this.
Ive seen dead people.

I performed CPR chest compressions on a car wreck lady that foamed blood out of her forehead every time I did a chest compression... she was already Signal 7... what we called DRT (dead right there). That was in an ambulance from Blue Angel to Baptist.

I had a cabinet maker make our 2 backboards to spec (7-ply Birch vernier with oak runners) to fit into the Lifeflight helicopter that they were using at the time. All the other backboards wouldn't fit into the chopper and they couldn't close the door to the chopper... they flew it with the door ajar... it was insane!

The typical thing that EMS would do is pick up a patient you had stabilized on your backboard and throw one off an ambulance in return. I said "nope". I wanted our backboard back and wound up rolling this gal off the backboard in the morgue a day later.

I performed CPR on a friend who had a degenerative disease... he didn't make it. I have had a guy puke down my throat when giving him rescue breathing... (he "coded" when landing a plane at Fergusson Airport)... he made it.

I imagine that the maggots, diseased, and grotesque anatomy cases were "unusual". Being a health inspector for 15 years, I saw a lot, but not grotesque bodies.

Yomama wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:Ive seen things like this.
Ive seen dead people.

I performed CPR chest compressions on a car wreck lady that foamed blood out of her forehead every time I did a chest compression... she was already Signal 7... what we called DRT (dead right there). That was in an ambulance from Blue Angel to Baptist.

I had a cabinet maker make our 2 backboards to spec (7-ply Birch vernier with oak runners) to fit into the Lifeflight helicopter that they were using at the time. All the other backboards wouldn't fit into the chopper and they couldn't close the door to the chopper... they flew it with the door ajar... it was insane!

The typical thing that EMS would do is pick up a patient you had stabilized on your backboard and throw one off an ambulance in return. I said "nope". I wanted our backboard back and wound up rolling this gal off the backboard in the morgue a day later.

I performed CPR on a friend who had a degenerative disease... he didn't make it. I have had a guy puke down my throat when giving him rescue breathing... (he "coded" when landing a plane at Fergusson Airport)... he made it.

I imagine that the maggots, diseased, and grotesque anatomy cases were "unusual". Being a health inspector for 15 years, I saw a lot, but not grotesque bodies.

I reaspect what you have done. Seen a lot of sad and scary stuff. Seems we have this in common. It takes a special person to be able to deal with that kind of stuff. and it needs to be dealt with. I admit, whenever maggots were involved, that was my weakness. I really have to hold my self together for that.

bump to know I changed my reply Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum