Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear god the criminals are the law and getting away with it !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nekochan

Nekochan

I watched it and I am angry. I believe the young woman.

Unless I am missing something here or the news report is incomplete, that female judge, or whatever she is, should lose her job as well. I'm as disgusted with her behavior as I am the marshall's.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

CRIMINAL Justice system...yup truer words were never written.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The Marshall who assaulted that young woman should be in jail.
And that judge, I'd like to see her locked up too. Not sure she is criminally responsible, but makes you wonder how much of this has gone on that she just ignored.

Dear god the criminals are the law and getting away with it ! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZt_mvMfZ84xzSmjEZiHdE_KDxc4bINGFHPyWdFrwPt0fRYgtb

Ah.h..h... When Capone died... The rest of them moved to Washington DC...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWqKPWO5T4o

Smile

Nekochan wrote:I watched it and I am angry. I believe the young woman.

Unless I am missing something here or the news report is incomplete, that female judge, or whatever she is, should lose her job as well. I'm as disgusted with her behavior as I am the marshall's.

Cops are out of control and it's more than most people realize. Along with that they live a double standard life arresting folks for things that they themselves do.

2seaoat

It only takes a few brave young woman like this woman to bring down the arrogance of this broken system.  People need to use courage and patience.......we will take this country back from this massive industrial/criminal complex which has turned on the very citizens who created this unnecessary monster.  However, talk is cheap....it needs to start in budgets with significant cuts in personnel, it needs to start with ending the drug war which created this standing army, and finally, it needs to start from the get go with the concept of public service.........to serve the public.......not themselves.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum