Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gold going to $8000.00 an oz !..maybe.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This dadgum iPad says that YouTube is not available.

Anyway, let's you, me, Sherman and Mr. Peabody take the wayback machine and buy a bunch of gold at $36 an ounce. Surprised

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:This dadgum iPad says that YouTube is not available.

Anyway, let's you, me, Dexter and Mr. Peabody take the wayback machine and buy a bunch of gold at $36 an ounce. Surprised

Yeah what a little hindsight does to your digestion...maybe someday we will say wish we could go back and buy gold at only 1600 per oz...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Anyway, let's you, me, Dexter and Mr. Peabody take the wayback machine and buy a bunch of gold at $36 an ounce. Surprised

Yeah what a little hindsight does to your digestion...maybe someday we will say wish we could go back and buy gold at only 1600 per oz...

I hear you. In these uncertain times, gold will go up and down. It's like what you say to the Chinese... "fluctuations" lol!

Last edited by Yomama on 7/22/2012, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Imitate the central banks...buy gold and silver

Margin Call

Margin Call

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Imitate the central banks...buy gold and silver

Yep.

From NY Fed: "It is estimated that the gold in the vault represents a significant portion of all the monetary gold that has ever been mined"

Never going to be 8K per oz. Wishful thinking.

Margin Call

Margin Call

PNJ Moderator wrote:Never going to be 8K per oz. Wishful thinking.

Explain, please.

Yella

Yella

Anyway, let's you, me, Sherman and Mr. Peabody take the wayback machine and buy a bunch of gold at $36 an ounce. Surprised

Cool idea, Eric, the wayback machine leaves Bob's backporch every afternoon at five o'clock sharp. Be there.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum