Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IRS scandal directly linked to those closest to Obama

+3
VectorMan
Sal
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/05/15/abc-analyst-drops-bombshell-people-very-close-to-obama-authorized-irs-actions-69362

tick tick tick...

2seaoat

If somebody has a hunch that there is a direct connection with the White House, does it not bother you that somebody may have a hunch that there is a direct connection with Putin........hunches and folks wishing for something do not make evidence or facts.

Now having said that, do you want the IRS to do their job? Do you want them to be fair and even handed? If you answered yes to those questions, then would our time not be better spent asking why the House ways and means folks are only spending half the time they did in 1968 working. In the absence of them working to achieve fair implementation after Citizens United..........there is only one direct connection.......Congress is failing.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/05/15/abc-analyst-drops-bombshell-people-very-close-to-obama-authorized-irs-actions-69362

tick tick tick...

157 reported visits to the White House by the IRS Chief....anyone surprised?....The cowh knew of the practices that were taking place but with his background in Chicago thuggery politics he knows how to insulate himself in order to deny....Remember he saw this on the news like other Americans...

Sal

Sal

newswatcher wrote:

157 reported visits to the White House by the IRS Chief....anyone surprised?....

157 clearances to visit the White House to confer regarding the implementation of ACA.

10 actual visits.

This is a fact-based transmission from reality to the oxygen-deprived brains inside the bubble.

newswatcher wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/05/15/abc-analyst-drops-bombshell-people-very-close-to-obama-authorized-irs-actions-69362

tick tick tick...

157 reported visits to the White House by the IRS Chief....anyone surprised?....The cowh knew of the practices that were taking place but with his background in Chicago thuggery politics he knows how to insulate himself in order to deny....Remember he saw this on the news like other Americans...

So stupid.

Stupid? LOL, that description fits you to a "T".

Sal

Sal

“Controversy equalizes fools and wise men

– and the fools know it.”

- Oliver Wendell Holmes

When does plausible deniability get old? Only fools fall for it every time. He flat out told us his agenda... dolts.

VectorMan

VectorMan

It just keeps getting deeper.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if orders came directly from Obama.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:If somebody has a hunch that there is a direct connection with the White House, does it not bother you that somebody may have a hunch that there is a direct connection with Putin........hunches and folks wishing for something do not make evidence or facts.

Now having said that, do you want the IRS to do their job? Do you want them to be fair and even handed? If you answered yes to those questions, then would our time not be better spent asking why the House ways and means folks are only spending half the time they did in 1968 working. In the absence of them working to achieve fair implementation after Citizens United..........there is only one direct connection.......Congress is failing.

Wow...was that a script fed to you by the DailyKOS or TheNation? I'm not surprised by the Progressives obvious desperation and bold efforts to change the subject to most anything.

The only one failing seems to be President Barack Hussein Obama. I don't think even President William Jefferson Clinton had so many scandals swirling about him at any one time.

Markle

Markle

VectorMan wrote:It just keeps getting deeper.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if orders came directly from Obama.

My guess is the actual orders came from Valarie Jarrett. She is a very old, very close friend of the President Barack Hussein Obama and Michelle. The Obama's go nowhere without Ms. Jarrett. Without question, she knows more about what the Obama's are thinking and doing than does his Chief of Staff.

newswatcher wrote:

tick tick tick...

Did you ever once think there was another reason he reported 157 visits? Poker game, circle jerk, etc.?

Sal

Sal

doubtingthomas wrote:

Did you ever once think there was another reason he reported 157 visits? Poker game, circle jerk, etc.?

Delivering cocaine for the Benghazi sex orgies.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

Not surprising, the cavalier attitude Progressives have toward the deaths of American Citizens including our Ambassador in a planned terrorist attack. A terrorist attack which was first denied by President Barack Hussein Obama and his entire administration for nearly two weeks.

You must be so proud!

IRS scandal directly linked to those closest to Obama White-house-benghazi

polecat

polecat

The IRS scandal.

You mean the IRS scandal where not one, not a single one, of the targeted conservative groups requesting 501(c)3 or (c)4 designations were denied tax exempt status despite being engaged in blatantly political activities in direct violation of the intent of the tax code? You mean the IRS scandal where not one of the targeted organizations were denied their rights as citizens of the United States or, in point of fact, were not harmed in any way? You mean the IRS scandal where no actual laws were broken? Where there was no actual cover up? And where the IRS itself found the problem and corrected it and then reported it to the American people?

You mean that “scandal?”

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Not surprising, the cavalier attitude Progressives have toward the deaths of American Citizens including our Ambassador in a planned terrorist attack. A terrorist attack which was first denied by President Barack Hussein Obama and his entire administration for nearly two weeks.

You must be so proud!

Too soon?

lol

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

You must be so proud!

Let me see if I have it right according to your thinking: It was okay under previous President's to have servicemen and civilians murdered at other Embassy's but not this one? Why? None of them were right and everyone feels for them and their families left behind, but if there is a war on terrorism, declared or undeclared started before Obama, then there will be collateral damage or direct hits anywhere in the world. Project prism is not going to catch everyone. I haven't read all the threads but I bet you're also bitching about your rights and you should not be monitored by phone or internet. Well you can't have it both ways. Well maybe YOU can.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

You must be so proud!

It doesn't surprise me that Markle keeps politicizing the faces of four dead Americans. I am sure their families love to see that graphic posted all over the web, assisted by Markle, who posts the same political crap repeatedly on on forums all over the Internet. Markle, have you no shame?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:The IRS scandal.

You mean the IRS scandal where not one, not a single one, of the targeted conservative groups requesting 501(c)3 or (c)4 designations were denied tax exempt status despite being engaged in blatantly political activities in direct violation of the intent of the tax code? You mean the IRS scandal where not one of the targeted organizations were denied their rights as citizens of the United States or, in point of fact, were not harmed in any way? You mean the IRS scandal where no actual laws were broken? Where there was no actual cover up? And where the IRS itself found the problem and corrected it and then reported it to the American people?

You mean that “scandal?”

What part is difficult for you to understand?

The INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE themselves have admitted to discriminating against Conservative groups for years. They said they did, they apologized for what they had done.

The head of the department that makes non-profit decisions has, pled a garbled Fifth Amendment. She wouldn't quit so she is on paid leave.

The only problem now is to determine who falls on their sword as it reaches inside the White House. This is the only form of politics President Obama knows, the CHICAGO WAY.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
doubtingthomas wrote:

You must be so proud!

It doesn't surprise me that Markle keeps politicizing the faces of four dead Americans. I am sure their families love to see that graphic posted all over the web, assisted by Markle, who posts the same political crap repeatedly on on forums all over the Internet. Markle, have you no shame?

No surprise to me either. It wasn't me who ridiculed what happened in the Benghazi Terrorist Attack where they were brutally murdered.

You both must be so proud.

More than anything I bet the families want to know where President Barack Hussein Obama was while their loved ones were being brutally butchered. I bet they would also like to know why President Obama and his representatives claimed for two weeks that the murders were a result of the backlash to a film clip no one had ever seen. They'd probably like to know the truth about why and who ordered the two stand downs of rescue missions.

Yeah, I bet that photo really disturbs them.

Keep up the good work!

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

It wasn't me who ridiculed what happened in the Benghazi Terrorist Attack where they were brutally murdered.

Actually, I was ridiculing you, idiot.

I know, I know ...

... low-hanging fruit and all, but sometimes I can't help myself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

You mean that “scandal?”

The INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE themselves have admitted to discriminating against Conservative groups for years. They said they did, they apologized for what they had done.

The head of the department that makes non-profit decisions has, pled a garbled Fifth Amendment. She wouldn't quit so she is on paid leave.

The only problem now is to determine who falls on their sword as it reaches inside the White House. This is the only form of politics President Obama knows, the CHICAGO WAY.

An apology is not an admission of guilt. I wish the President had used a qualifier. The scandal here is that any organization that spent one red cent on blatantly partisan political activity should get any kind of tax break. There was no "targeting" of conservative groups; it was a method to sort out legitimate groups from those engaging in partisan politics.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

You mean that “scandal?”

An apology is not an admission of guilt. I wish the President had used a qualifier. The scandal here is that any organization that spent one red cent on blatantly partisan political activity should get any kind of tax break. There was no "targeting" of conservative groups; it was a method to sort out legitimate groups from those engaging in partisan politics.

You won't convince the Markles of the world who manufacture 'scandals' out of such incidents. Suspect

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

It wasn't me who ridiculed what happened in the Benghazi Terrorist Attack where they were brutally murdered.

Actually, I was ridiculing you, idiot.

I know, I know ...

... low-hanging fruit and all, but sometimes I can't help myself.

You look cute...back pedaling.... I'm impressed!
IRS scandal directly linked to those closest to Obama BackPeddlingViolinist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum