Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Panetta leaked OBL Seals Names to Zero Dark Thirty Director

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Why was Mark Boal even invited to the speech? Of course Panetta claims he didn't know he was in the audience even though the CIA invited the idiot - the usual refrain from this inept administration when they do something stupid.

"Former Central Intelligence Agency Director Leon Panetta inadvertently disclosed top-secret information to a Hollywood screenwriter about the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, according to a draft Defense Department report and former officials familiar with the events.

In a June 2011 speech at a ceremony to mark the successful raid weeks earlier, Mr. Panetta recognized the unit of Navy SEALs that carried it out, according to the report drafted by officials in the Pentagon inspector general's office. Mr. Panetta "identified the ground commander by name" and provided information the Pentagon classifies as secret, the report said. In the audience was Mark Boal, screenwriter for the film "Zero Dark Thirty," who had been invited by the CIA to attend."

http://ebird.osd.mil/ebird2/ebfiles/e20130606924141.html

nochain wrote:Why was Mark Boal even invited to the speech? Of course Panetta claims he didn't know he was in the audience even though the CIA invited the idiot - the usual refrain from this inept administration when they do something stupid.

"Former Central Intelligence Agency Director Leon Panetta inadvertently disclosed top-secret information to a Hollywood screenwriter about the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, according to a draft Defense Department report and former officials familiar with the events.

In a June 2011 speech at a ceremony to mark the successful raid weeks earlier, Mr. Panetta recognized the unit of Navy SEALs that carried it out, according to the report drafted by officials in the Pentagon inspector general's office. Mr. Panetta "identified the ground commander by name" and provided information the Pentagon classifies as secret, the report said. In the audience was Mark Boal, screenwriter for the film "Zero Dark Thirty," who had been invited by the CIA to attend."

http://ebird.osd.mil/ebird2/ebfiles/e20130606924141.html

This happens when the agenda was to make the cowh out to be the hero while risking the lives of the true heroes that did the heavy lifting and are not allowed to spike the football for their popularity and/or political agenda...A little surprised because Penetta has demonstrated integrity in the past and understands the consequences of terrorists getting this information....

Oh come on! One wrote a book and another came out as a transgender and wrote a book. Your accusations are simply ridiculous!

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh come on! One wrote a book and another came out as a transgender and wrote a book. Your accusations are simply ridiculous!

Hey dimwit - these are not MY accusations but the results of an investigation. The article pointed out FACTS. Big difference - not that you have ever met a fact you couldn't ignore if it didn't fit your sheeple driven agenda.. LMAO....

nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Oh come on! One wrote a book and another came out as a transgender and wrote a book. Your accusations are simply ridiculous!

Hey dimwit - these are not MY accusations but the results of an investigation. The article pointed out FACTS. Big difference - not that you have ever met a fact you couldn't ignore if it didn't fit your sheeple driven agenda.. LMAO....

Once again 'nightmare' posts and removes all doubt about possessing any intelligence....

Another SEAL Wrote a book(NO EASY DAY) your hero wants to prosecute him for it when no sensitive data was released.

nochain wrote:

It's gossip, you idiot! Former officials couldn't comment on it even if they are former. You're so dumb. You believe everything you read.LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:

It's gossip, you idiot! Former officials couldn't comment on it even if they are former. You're so dumb. You believe everything you read.LOL!

Gossip? Are you retarded? Oh wait, no you aren't that quick. The information is from a DoD investigation you mentally decrepit flea bag. If you don't believe it just remember who the Commander in Chief is - your hero Oblamer.

Panetta leaked OBL Seals Names to Zero Dark Thirty Director 38511359

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Another SEAL Wrote a book(NO EASY DAY) your hero wants to prosecute him for it when no sensitive data was released.

When the commander-in-chief can conduct business in this manner and holds subordinates to a higher standard than he follows it's no wonder when major print media has a headine that the cowh has lost all credibility...Not just in this issue....remember when there was 'outrage' from the left about President Bush monitoring calls from the US to foreign countries in order to establish if there were contacts being made with terrorists or terrorist supporters...Now the cowh (who was very critical as a senator and candidate) has surpassed the Bush Admin levels and Sen Feinstein gives this a green light and says 'it's lawful'...again NO CREDIBILITY....

nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:

Gossip? Are you retarded? Oh wait, no you aren't that quick. The information is from a DoD investigation you mentally decrepit flea bag. If you don't believe it just remember who the Commander in Chief is - your hero Oblamer.

It's gossip when you don't name names and cite former officials. How ignorant can you be? It never ceases to amaze me your level of intelligence.

Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me your level of intelligence.

I realize someone as brain dead and narrow minded as you are could never grasp factual data offered by someone who is intelligent. Thanks for once again publicly broadcasting your shortcomings. You will never learn because you are obviously incapable of learning.

nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:

I realize someone as brain dead and narrow minded as you are could never grasp factual data offered by someone who is intelligent. Thanks for once again publicly broadcasting your shortcomings. You will never learn because you are obviously incapable of learning.

What a dunce you are? What factual data? LOL!

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Oh c

Still banging on the same old broken drum? Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," you must be invulnerable.

Markle

Markle

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

President Barack Hussein Obama was probably planning on writing a book telling how he actually planned and executed the attack.

Isn't it strange that we almost had live video of the Osama bin Laden attack and complete details of every facet. Details about all the information recovered on computers and hard copies were all disclosed almost before bin Laden's feet hit the water.

Yet NINE MONTHS LATER we can't find out where President Obama was during the terrorist attack on Benghazi. Who ordered the two stand down orders for rescue missions. Who ordered the talking points doctored before Susan Rice want on five TV shows that Sunday with the lie that the attack was due to a film clip.

Why such a difference?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Yet NINE MONTHS LATER we can't find out where President Obama was during the terrorist attack on Benghazi. Who ordered the two stand down orders for rescue missions. Who ordered the talking points doctored before Susan Rice want on five TV shows that Sunday with the lie that the attack was due to a film clip.

Three blatant lies in three sentences.

You're a pathetic partisan hack.

But, we already knew that.

[quote="nochain"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="nochain"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Oh c

Still banging on the same old broken drum? Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," you must be invulnerable.

"Unnamed official sources" are factual data? It is no wonder why you are a republican. Any idle gossip will do.LOL!

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

And yet, you find it impossible to answer those simple questions. If you know, why don't you call your local media for a news conference. I'm sure they would love having a local boy make good on their shows to solve those questions for the rest of the world.

I'll be sure to watch for the "LIVE BREAKING NEWS" banner.

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

And yet, you find it impossible to answer those simple questions. If you know, why don't you call your local media for a news conference. I'm sure they would love having a local boy make good on their shows to solve those questions for the rest of the world.

And yet the enlightened supporters of the cowh like 'nightmare' and 'sal' will defend and call others that think these questions should be answered...'hacks'...and yet they like this administration has never answered these and probably more questions...

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

If those were meant to be questions, why don't you try using questions marks, Dilbert?

But, now that I know they were questions and not just blatantly false statements, let me enlighten you.

Yet NINE MONTHS LATER we can't find out where President Obama was during the terrorist attack on Benghazi?

At the White House.

Who ordered the two stand down orders for rescue missions?

There was no "stand down" order.

Who ordered the talking points doctored before Susan Rice want on five TV shows that Sunday with the lie that the attack was due to a film clip?

The CIA and State Department did.

See how easy that was?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

If those were meant to be questions, why don't you try using questions marks, Dilbert?

But, now that I know they were questions and not just blatantly false statements, let me enlighten you.

Yet NINE MONTHS LATER we can't find out where President Obama was during the terrorist attack on Benghazi?

At the White House.

Who ordered the two stand down orders for rescue missions?

There was no "stand down" order.

Who ordered the talking points doctored before Susan Rice want on five TV shows that Sunday with the lie that the attack was due to a film clip?

The CIA and State Department did.

See how easy that was?

Was he at the White House? Where at the White House? We had photos of him supposedly in the Situation Room "directing" the attack on Osama bin Laden. NOW OUR COUNTRY was under attack and where was President Obama? Please don't give a dumber than your other answers, yes it is important where President Obama was while he had been notified of the ongoing attack.

WHO made the changes at the CIA and State Department and WHY?

There were two stand down orders. Who gave them and why?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Was he at the White House? Where at the White House?

I know you'd like to put an ankle monitor on Barry O'Bamzalot so you could track all his comings and goings, but that ain't gonna happen, Dilbert.

You are a profoundly silly person.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

I know you'd like to put an ankle monitor on Barry O'Bamzalot so you could track all his comings and goings, but that ain't gonna happen, Dilbert.

Never any question where Progressives will stand when it comes to protecting their messiah.

President Barack Hussein Obama was given a 15 minute briefing when the Islamic Terrorist Attack began. Then he supposedly went upstairs to the private quarters, never made an inquiry, never was briefed again until AFTER the AMERICANS were brutally slaughtered all the time expecting help to arrive.

The Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton knew about the requests for more security and did nothing. President Obama did nothing and let then die, then lied and blamed it on a film clip for two weeks. All the time knowing it was a planned Islamic terrorist attack.

The family and friends of these people are entitled to know what President Obama knew and what he did while their loved ones were being slaughtered.

Panetta leaked OBL Seals Names to Zero Dark Thirty Director White-house-benghazi

Markle wrote:
Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

Never any question where Progressives will stand when it comes to protecting their messiah.

President Barack Hussein Obama was given a 15 minute briefing when the Islamic Terrorist Attack began. Then he supposedly went upstairs to the private quarters, never made an inquiry, never was briefed again until AFTER the AMERICANS were brutally slaughtered all the time expecting help to arrive.

The Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton knew about the requests for more security and did nothing. President Obama did nothing and let then die, then lied and blamed it on a film clip for two weeks. All the time knowing it was a planned Islamic terrorist attack.

The family and friends of these people are entitled to know what President Obama knew and what he did while their loved ones were being slaughtered.

Panetta leaked OBL Seals Names to Zero Dark Thirty Director White-house-benghazi

'sal' said nothing like this happened...At this point in time does it really matter?--HRC...Jay Carney--Benghazi happend A LONG time ago...Any wonder why there have been no answers...let alone the TRUTH....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum