Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Writer's Guild's 101 Best Written TV Series

+2
Nekochan
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Here's the top twenty ...

Writer's Guild's 101 Best Written TV Series Screen13

Writer's Guild's 101 Best Written TV Series Screen14

Writer's Guild's 101 Best Written TV Series Screen15

Writer's Guild's 101 Best Written TV Series Screen16

http://wga.org/content/default.aspx?id=4925

Seinfeld, the Simpsons, and the Daily Show would certainly be my top 3 best written comedies.

I've stole more lines from those three shows than I could count.

lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Mad Men is my current favorite. LOVE the show.

Hubby loves Breaking Bad...it is a great show, but it is very dark for my tastes. But some lines in it are just so great. So I half way watch it with him.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Mad Men is my current favorite. LOVE the show.

The past two episodes have been particularly good.

Hubby loves Breaking Bad...it is a great show, but it is very dark for my tastes. But some lines in it are just so great. So I half way watch it with him.

Breaking Bad, the Sopranos, and Six Feet Under are all great dramas, although Breaking Bad takes to it to a whole new level.

Can't wait for the new and final season premiering July 17.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Most are favorites of mine.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I watched 100 times more TV as a youth than as an adult. Now, if I watch 3 hours of television per year outside of a few televised college football games during the appropriate season, it is a lot.

However, I will admit that the other day I watched on YouTube the entire opening episode of 1967's The Invaders, starring Roy Thinnes. It was pretty cool..... I liked it when I watched it at age 15, too

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

I think The Beverley Hillbillies should have been at the top of the list..

2seaoat

I was not a real fan of the 20th selection.....would rather have seen Curb in that spot.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lurch is right about the Beverly Hillbillies....we really had great family shows growing up. I Love Lucy could make every age group laugh.

Writer's Guild's 101 Best Written TV Series Images10

Not the TV series so much, but the Movie "Mash" was the best thing that I have ever seen. I understand the therapeutic value of some movies. While I am not now a big Movie or TV fan, I understand the attraction. When I came home for the service, I was lost. I was desperately searching for answers. Some parts in the movie "Mash" just made something click in my brain. I must have watched it 30 times. LOL. Going to a theatre in the afternoons and in the darkness and quiet, I seemed to be able to think. Thanks for the post. I might watch it again tonight LOL

"Grannie" on the Beverly Hillbillies was my Grandmother. Not really but she looked and acted a lot like her. My Grandmother hated that show and would not allow anyone to watch it when she was around.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

LOST and twilightzone were worth watching.

Sal

Sal

I still watch Seinfeld reruns with regularity, even tho I've seen every episode at least 20 times.

The only ones I won't watch are the "Greatest Moments" shows because the jokes aren't as funny without the context of each individual shows plot line (that's good writing), and the final episode of the final season because it was spectacularly abysmal on every level.

Writer's Guild's 101 Best Written TV Series Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQaMHcNnFmfoKitwbYKwLR8atRk7Isd6EXEejNC1PIcHG4F_PNmw

Just finished the second season of the Game Of Thrones.

I thought it was pretty well done.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8

Smile

Writer's Guild's 101 Best Written TV Series Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi37gyUhHpehtGS1MZ0seASSbJosAf-Nhla6QDpkCdhPO2IIHg

Though all three seasons of Justified were pretty good also.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff2-bTMdOU4

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum