Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Head Witch Hunter on Benghazi "Scandal" - Darrell Issa's Criminal Background

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

VectorMan wrote:TICK TOCK Obama Mob TICK TOCK

Then it blows up in their faces.

All the damn lies alone should have every American pissed off. But, then you have the die-hard Obama-bots that can do nothing but worship the ground he walks on. So be it. Be careful what you wish for.

You would be wise to listen to your own advice for a change you racist Beck-head wingnut neo-con.

Crash and Burn indeed.

VectorMan

VectorMan

RU2HI2C wrote:

All the damn lies alone should have every American pissed off. But, then you have the die-hard Obama-bots that can do nothing but worship the ground he walks on. So be it. Be careful what you wish for.

You would be wise to listen to your own advice for a change you racist Beck-head wingnut neo-con.

Crash and Burn indeed.

INDEED! You bigoted liberal dweeb! CRASH & BURN!

Enjoy the ride! LOL

VectorMan wrote:
RU2HI2C wrote:

Crash and Burn indeed.

Enjoy the ride! LOL

I'm not bigoted, I just can't stand you....and yes, it is personal.

Any person no matter their politics with a desire to see our POTUS crash and burn deserves to be shot in the back of the head and tossed in a bar ditch outside of Jay.

You're part of the problem with no clue about the solution. A blowhard partisan asshole.

VectorMan

VectorMan

RU2HI2C wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
RU2HI2C wrote:

Crash and Burn indeed.

Enjoy the ride! LOL

Any person no matter their politics with a desire to see our POTUS crash and burn deserves to be shot in the back of the head and tossed in a bar ditch outside of Jay.

You're part of the problem with no clue about the solution. A blowhard partisan asshole.

You're funny. In a silly sort of way.

You voted for the sorry SOB. Makes you and yours part of the problem. BTW, your spending solution isn't working and never will.

I want Obama's political career to CRASH & BURN. If you don't like my opinions don't read them numskull. It's not rocket science.

Now lean forward comrade asshole. Impeachment is imminent!

VectorMan wrote:
RU2HI2C wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
RU2HI2C wrote:

Crash and Burn indeed.

Enjoy the ride! LOL

You voted for the sorry SOB. Makes you and yours part of the problem. BTW, your spending solution isn't working and never will.

I want Obama's political career to CRASH & BURN. If you don't like my opinions don't read them numskull. It's not rocket science.

Fuck you. Your obsession that Pres. Obama is the problem to be solved comes straight outta your racist neo-con ass.

You are one of the most ignorant assholes I've ever seen on a forum. Over simplification fits you like a MuMu.

Want to put some money on the impeachment shit you spew...? You've been wrong on every issue since you slithered into the room.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Impeachment is imminent? We thought George W. Bush's impeachment was imminent for years and it never happened. I therefore think Obama is safe.

Impeachment is imminent.... Say "hello" to President Biden.....

Head Witch Hunter on Benghazi "Scandal" - Darrell Issa's Criminal Background - Page 2 Nose-p10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Impeachment is imminent? We thought George W. Bush's impeachment was imminent for years and it never happened. I therefore think Obama is safe.

Impeachment is imminent.... Say "hello" to President Biden.....

Head Witch Hunter on Benghazi "Scandal" - Darrell Issa's Criminal Background - Page 2 Nose-p10

I don't think Lizard Brain would like Joe very much....nosirree.

VectorMan

VectorMan

RU2HI2C wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
RU2HI2C wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
RU2HI2C wrote:

Crash and Burn indeed.

Enjoy the ride! LOL

Fuck you. Your obsession that Pres. Obama is the problem to be solved comes straight outta your racist neo-con ass.

You are one of the most ignorant assholes I've ever seen on a forum. Over simplification fits you like a MuMu.

Want to put some money on the impeachment shit you spew...? You've been wrong on every issue since you slithered into the room.

FUCK YOU!

ANY liberal president would be a problem to be solved. Simple. But nooooo, you slimy little liberals think the color of Obama's skin is the ONLY reason so many people dislike him. It could never be because of his fucked up agenda. Could it?

Now go piss up a rope, you snake in the grass stupid asshole!

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:Impeachment is imminent!

Head Witch Hunter on Benghazi "Scandal" - Darrell Issa's Criminal Background - Page 2 IRqDmuvng03Np

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sal wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Impeachment is imminent!

Head Witch Hunter on Benghazi "Scandal" - Darrell Issa's Criminal Background - Page 2 IRqDmuvng03Np

I know. It's just wishful thinking.......for now.

Want to put some money on the impeachment shit you spew...?
You've been wrong on every issue since you slithered into the room.
[/quote]

FUCK YOU!

ANY liberal president would be a problem to be solved. Simple. But nooooo, you slimy little liberals think the color of Obama's skin is the ONLY reason so many people dislike him. It could never be because of his fucked up agenda. Could it?

[/quote]

You have officially become a caricature of a cliche'....a parody of absurdist neo-con bullshit.

Riddle me this....

If Obama was removed through impeachment, please explain to me how it would improve your life. What is happening in your world that is sooooo awful since his election, and landslide re-election..?

That must be a long list of indictments you have in order for us to take the drastic measure of bringing extreme instability to us on the world stage, just so the POTUS for which you obviously have a visceral hatred is removed from the most important position in the Civilized World.

Tell us why....we'll wait.

VectorMan

VectorMan

RU2HI2C wrote:

FUCK YOU!

[/quote]

You have officially become a caricature of a cliche'....a parody of absurdist neo-con bullshit.

Riddle me this....

If Obama was removed through impeachment, please explain to me how it would improve your life. What is happening in your world that is sooooo awful since his election, and landslide re-election..?

That must be a long list of indictments you have in order for us to take the drastic measure of bringing extreme instability to us on the world stage, just so the POTUS for which you obviously have a visceral hatred is removed from the most important position in the Civilized World.

[/quote]

My outlook on life would improve and I'd be happier without such a liar as president.

I don't like Obama's take on US energy policy and I sure don't like ObamaCare. Just to name 2 things.

I could care less how that fucking bozo looks on the "world stage". Expose him for the outrageous liar that he is. Let the world see. More importantly let Americans see. Our stability would be just fine without a Chicago career criminal in the most important position in the Civilized World. Thank you very much.

The president nationally won 65.9 million votes -- or 51.1 percent -- against Republican challenger Mitt Romney, who took 60.9 million votes and 47.2 percent of the total cast, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

I wouldn't define that as a "landslide" victory. Just sayin'.

VectorMan wrote:
RU2HI2C wrote:

FUCK YOU!

Riddle me this....

[/quote]

My outlook on life would improve and I'd be happier without such a liar as president.

I don't like Obama's take on US energy policy and I sure don't like ObamaCare. Just to name 2 things.

I could care less how that fucking bozo looks on the "world stage". Expose him for the outrageous liar that he is. Let the world see. More importantly let Americans see. Our stability would be just fine without a Chicago career criminal in the most important position in the Civilized World. Thank you very much.

The president nationally won 65.9 million votes -- or 51.1 percent -- against Republican challenger Mitt Romney, who took 60.9 million votes and 47.2 percent of the total cast, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

I wouldn't define that as a "landslide" victory. Just sayin'.

[/quote]

Holy Shit....!!!!

This is all because your pussy hurts, and you have no coping skills to deal with your plight...?

You wish to embarrass our POTUS with impeachment, which would throw America's financial industry under the bus in the world markets. The stock market would most likely crash and burn, our currency would be devalued, and just maybe China would restructure our loans with a higher interest rate.

N. Korea would be emboldened, the Middle East clusterfuck would go sideways, our allies would begin to question their relationship with us, Israel would go off the reservation big time and possibly nuke Syria until it glows on sat photos, dragging other hostile sand farmers into the fray.

All in all, it's obvious you are not a forward thinker, who plays the video forward, planning for blowback.

I'm embarrassed that a selfish asshole like you is even allowed a voice to share you sub-moronic diatribes.

Your empty head is where original thoughts go to die.

I see a parody in your feckless future.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...I don't like Obama's take on US energy policy...

I am a big proponent of energy development (probably to the chagrin of many Progressives), and I don't see where the President is doing anything to not promote energy. Let's see.... Domestic oil production has risen every year Obama has been in office. It has grown 22% since 2009 and is set to grow higher in 2013 and beyond. Oil production in the Bakken Shale region of North Dakota is booming and will keep growing. Oil Production in the Eagle-Ford Shale in Texas is taking off. Oil production in the Monterey Shale in California is only beginning. Shale gas development in the Marcellus Shale in New York and Pennsylvania continues to set records. Shale gas development is booming elsewhere as well. By 2030, the U.S. will be be outproducing Saudi Arabia, as we cross 10 million barrels per day. I don't see Obama doing anything to deter this.

Coal production has grown under Obama, too. We just don't burn as much of it here--we are selling lots of it to the Chinese and to India.

So, Obama has been very friendly to energy development since becoming president.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

VectorMan

VectorMan

[/quote]

Holy Shit....!!!!

This is all because your pussy hurts, and you have no coping skills to deal with your plight...?

You wish to embarrass our POTUS with impeachment, which would throw America's financial industry under the bus in the world markets. The stock market would most likely crash and burn, our currency would be devalued, and just maybe China would restructure our loans with a higher interest rate.

N. Korea would be emboldened, the Middle East clusterfuck would go sideways, our allies would begin to question their relationship with us, Israel would go off the reservation big time and possibly nuke Syria until it glows on sat photos, dragging other hostile sand farmers into the fray.

All in all, it's obvious you are not a forward thinker, who plays the video forward, planning for blowback.

I'm embarrassed that a selfish asshole like you is even allowed a voice to share you sub-moronic diatribes.

I see a parody in your feckless future.[/quote]

You give that empty suit way too much credit.

Your doom and gloom scenario doesn't carry an ounce of water with me. Obama is NOT the glue that holds the world together. He just a fucking man. A fucking lying man. With a fucked up agenda.

Punished with impeachment you and Obama both can be embarrassed feckless assholes.

Carry on dip shit.

VectorMan

VectorMan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:...I don't like Obama's take on US energy policy...

I am a big proponent of energy development (probably to the chagrin of many Progressives), and I don't see where the President is doing anything to not promote energy. Let's see.... Domestic oil production has risen every year Obama has been in office. It has grown 22% since 2009 and is set to grow higher in 2013 and beyond. Oil production in the Bakken Shale region of North Dakota is booming and will keep growing. Oil Production in the Eagle-Ford Shale in Texas is taking off. Oil production in the Monterey Shale in California is only beginning. Shale gas development in the Marcellus Shale in New York and Pennsylvania continues to set records. Shale gas development is booming elsewhere as well. By 2030, the U.S. will be be outproducing Saudi Arabia, as we cross 10 million barrels per day. I don't see Obama doing anything to deter this.

Coal production has grown under Obama, too. We just don't burn as much of it here--we are selling lots of it to the Chinese and to India.

So, Obama has been very friendly to energy development since becoming president.

For generations Appalachia's black gold has been a lifeline for the miners, the politicians, and the businessman.

"For a lot of people around here it's all they've ever known. All they've been introduced to," said former miner, Allen Miracle.

"This community here in Bell County was built around the coal industry," said Bell County Judge Executive Albey Brock.

"It's a way of life in Appalachia. We all ride the backs of coal and have been for generations," said businessman, John Combs.

Coal is everyone's currency in Bell County, Kentucky, whether you work in the mines or not.

"You got kids you got to take care of. Kids to feed. Bills to pay," Miracle said.

The eight-year mining veteran was laid off in February. Nine months later, he's still out of work. He's looking not just for another job to get his family by, but another career. One that pays somewhere close to his six-figure mining job.

"I went from making real good money to barely getting by," he said.

He has called around to mines in operation only to hear they aren't hiring. He's also running into closed mines.

10News visited a closed mine in Arjay, Kentucky where we found security officer, Jerry Smith.

"They've not mined any coal for quite some time," Smith said.

He said less than a year ago the mine was thriving. Now it sits idle. He's working security to watch over what's left.

"Before the first layoff they had 250 people, now they've got eight left," he said. "We're subject to have them come up any day and say they don't need you no more."

He asked us not to report the name of the mine.

According to the National Mining Association, 6,000 coal miners have lost their jobs since January. The NMA said nearly all of the layoffs are in Appalachia, with Kentucky being hit hardest. The organization tracks these numbers based on public layoff notices.

The Mining Safety and Health Administration reports similar numbers for Kentucky with 2,000 miners laid off since January. Their numbers are updated quarterly.

MSHA's number show Tennessee, which has significantly fewer mines, has lost 300 mining jobs since 2009.

These layoffs and closures are what supporters from the national to the local level call the "War on Coal."

"It's an attack. There's no other way to say it. When you pass regulations without the authority of law and you pass it only on one region, only on Appalachia. The western coal fields in Colorado and Wyoming don't have the same regulations that we do. That makes it frustrating for the community," Judge Brock said.

Both the judge and Coal Caucus Committee Member Congressman Hal Rogers place the blame on the Obama administration, specifically the Environmental Protection Agency.

"The administration is not issuing permits to mine coal. They've only issued two permits in Kentucky in three years, which is a drop in the bucket. And we're seeing layoffs everyday," said Rep. Rogers, (R) District 5.

The two mining permits Congressman Rogers is referring to are for new mines. His office said the number comes from the Army Corps of Engineers, which is a part of the permitting process.

When we asked the EPA to how many permits have been issued in Kentucky since 2009, they provided 10News drastically different numbers.

The EPA said 1,200 coal mining projects have been authorized since 2009. The EPA could not clarify the discrepancy between the number two and 1,200 permits.

In 2009, the EPA announced they were being more strict on Appalachian mines due to environmental concerns, specifically water quality.

A press release at the time said they are taking unprecedented steps to reduce coal mining impacts in six Appalachian states including Kentucky.

The EPA tells 10News they review mining permits under the Clean Water Act "to ensure that permits provide adequate protections for public health and water quality. The EPA understands the importance of coal for jobs and as a vital part of the nation's energy security."

The communities say they're feeling the effects of the loss of miners.

"The loss of coal consumption is a direct reflection of who we hire and how many people we put to work," said John Combs, president of the Combs Group, a company that produces parts and equipment for the mines.

He has seen a decline in production and had to lay off 10 employees.

With no jobs in sight for the laid off looking for work, there's a feeling of hopelessness. That feeling is also felt by the politicians who recruit new industry.

"It's a tough climate to say, 'Oh well, the coal industry is tough. Let's get an automotive parts plant.' There's not a place to just go grab that. They're all going the other direction. It's dire," said Judge Brock.

They worry their lifeline is being cut off.

http://www.wbir.com/news/article/241770/2/Thousands-of-coal-miners-out-of-work-politicians-blame-federal-government

VectorMan wrote:

Holy Shit....!!!!

I see a parody in your feckless future.[/quote]

You give that empty suit way too much credit.

Your doom and gloom scenario doesn't carry an ounce of water with me. Obama is NOT the glue that holds the world together. He just a fucking man. A fucking lying man. With a fucked up agenda.

Punished with impeachment you and Obama both can be embarrassed feckless assholes.

Carry on dip shit.
[/quote]

Wow. You really are that selfish clueless asshole.

Let's party.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum