Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheriff Joe......found to be profiling Hispanics

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/24/18475921-us-judge-rules-department-of-toughest-sheriff-engages-in-racial-profiling?lite=43001

nothing new here......Joe can do wrong......but he will never wear pink underwear......and people will cheer his prejudice.

2seaoat wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/24/18475921-us-judge-rules-department-of-toughest-sheriff-engages-in-racial-profiling?lite=43001

nothing new here......Joe can do wrong......but he will never wear pink underwear......and people will cheer his prejudice.

Most of the neo-cons on this forum support the usage of profiling, until it's used by the IRS to investigate applications for tax exempt status.

Isn't that odd....?

Profiling works for Israel and it can work for us.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Profiling works for Israel and it can work for us.

Exactly. If you're going after tax cheats, investigate the teabagger assholes and the so-called patriot movement.

Let's take it further and start profiling idiots like you who belong to neo-nationalist groups seeking to undermine the Federal Government and suggest that armed revolution is the answer.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Right on, Lunatic.

ho hum,

that joe is a real asshole, how could he do this when so many Caucasians are sneaking across the border. Rolling Eyes

2seaoat

58% of illegals have crossed from Mexico......the other 42% probably are not hispanic..........so do you really want to start stopping blonde hair Swedes who have over stayed their visas........sorry if it was 99to 1.....maybe, but not really. Pure prejudice.

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2013/01/29/a-nation-of-immigrants/

2seaoat wrote:58% of illegals have crossed from Mexico......the other 42% probably are not hispanic..........so do you really want to start stopping blonde hair Swedes who have over stayed their visas........sorry if it was 99to 1.....maybe, but not really. Pure prejudice.

No I don't.

•The illegal alien population makes up at least 46 percent of the state’s total foreign-born population (856,663), and 6% of the state’s total population.
•Nearly half (47%) of all illegal border crossings into the U.S. occur along the Arizona border with Mexico.
•From 2001 to 2010, an average of 1,374 illegal aliens a day were apprehended in the Arizona border sector. DHS does not know how many illegal aliens successfully entered Arizona each day during that period.
•Between 1996 and 2010, the federal government estimates that the illegal alien population in Arizona increased 213%.
•The total education, medical, and incarceration costs in Arizona due to illegal immigration are $2.6 billion a year.

http://www.fairus.org/issue/immigration-in-arizona-fact-sheet

I think its a reasonable idea to look for the population that's sneaking in the most obvious to the area.

people go off on this crazy idea like profiling is bad. you got to be kidding me. They pay people BIG bucks to profile all kinds of people. They profile criminals, they profile you when they do all these test on you when you get a job, they profile you when you go on a flight, they profile you want credit, the gov even profiles its citizens as terrorist. there is all kinds of profiling going on so we really need to stop acting silly, to use your words. Because im not going to go in the yard looking for stray snakes when the yard has been overrun with cattle. Im gonna roundup the cattle.

Red Kneckerson wrote:

Exactly. If you're going after tax cheats, investigate the teabagger assholes and the so-called patriot movement.

ISN'T THIS WHY OBAMA's ADMIN is being INVESTIGATED?
YEP.

Let's take it further and start profiling idiots like you who belong to neo-nationalist groups seeking to undermine the Federal Government and suggest that armed revolution is the answer.

YOU'D CRAP BRICKS ....knowing what I know about you

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Red Kneckerson wrote:

ISN'T THIS WHY OBAMA's ADMIN is being INVESTIGATED?
YEP.

YOU'D CRAP BRICKS ....knowing what I know about you

That sounds painful. LOL

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:58% of illegals have crossed from Mexico......the other 42% probably are not hispanic..........so do you really want to start stopping blonde hair Swedes who have over stayed their visas........sorry if it was 99to 1.....maybe, but not really. Pure prejudice.

No I don't.

•The illegal alien population makes up at least 46 percent of the state’s total foreign-born population (856,663), and 6% of the state’s total population.
•Nearly half (47%) of all illegal border crossings into the U.S. occur along the Arizona border with Mexico.
•From 2001 to 2010, an average of 1,374 illegal aliens a day were apprehended in the Arizona border sector. DHS does not know how many illegal aliens successfully entered Arizona each day during that period.
•Between 1996 and 2010, the federal government estimates that the illegal alien population in Arizona increased 213%.
•The total education, medical, and incarceration costs in Arizona due to illegal immigration are $2.6 billion a year.

I think its a reasonable idea to look for the population that's sneaking in the most obvious to the area.

people go off on this crazy idea like profiling is bad. you got to be kidding me. They pay people BIG bucks to profile all kinds of people. They profile criminals, they profile you when they do all these test on you when you get a job, they profile you when you go on a flight, they profile you want credit, the gov even profiles its citizens as terrorist. there is all kinds of profiling going on so we really need to stop acting silly, to use your words. Because im not going to go in the yard looking for stray snakes when the yard has been overrun with cattle. Im gonna roundup the cattle.

I'd rather my yard be overrun with cattle than snakes. I'm calling the snake wranglers. I also noticed that cattle and snakes aren't the same species and wondered if Mexicans aren't the same species as Texans in your mind. Maybe I won't mention that though.

bluemoon wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

No I don't.

I'd rather my yard be overrun with cattle than snakes. I'm calling the snake wranglers. I also noticed that cattle and snakes aren't the same species and wondered if Mexicans aren't the same species as Texans in your mind. Maybe I won't mention that though.

well youre free to look way deeper into it if you must. perhaps your one of those people that pick their nose way too deep and all the time too, I just don't know.

I gave a fairly simple analogy, if you didn't get it then youre stupid and I cant help it lol

The DOJ...NAACP and others have been after Sheriff Joe for years and yet he was just re-elected to his sixth or seventh term as sheriff...If the sheriff is enforcing the laws on the books and there's disagreements then amend the laws...Just a reminder....Sheriff Joe is criticized/investigated for doing his job but the Feds have publicly stated they are/will refuse to enforce the laws when ILLEGALS are arrested and the Feds have refused to go into cities where there is sanctuary for illegals...So a sheriff (and there are other sheriff's that are enforcing the laws) is condemned and yet the feds that are refusing to uphold their sworn duties are viewed as being correct?...Also...Boston and the State of Mass were in line with this philosophy of not reporting of enforcing illegal laws...

newswatcher wrote:

The DOJ...NAACP and others have been after Sheriff Joe for years and yet he was just re-elected to his sixth or seventh term as sheriff...If the sheriff is enforcing the laws on the books and there's disagreements then amend the laws...Just a reminder....Sheriff Joe is criticized/investigated for doing his job but the Feds have publicly stated they are/will refuse to enforce the laws when ILLEGALS are arrested and the Feds have refused to go into cities where there is sanctuary for illegals...So a sheriff (and there are other sheriff's that are enforcing the laws) is condemned and yet the feds that are refusing to uphold their sworn duties are viewed as being correct?...Also...Boston and the State of Mass were in line with this philosophy of not reporting of enforcing illegal laws...

So you support profiling, huh...?

Groups Targeted by I.R.S. Tested Rules on Politics

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/27/us/politics/nonprofit-applicants-chafing-at-irs-tested-political-limits.html?hp&_r=3&

[quote="Red Kneckerson"]
newswatcher wrote:

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

Markle

Markle

A Guest wrote:

Is this really the best site you can find to search for a partner?

Jake92

If the damn feds would follow the laws and jail the criminals and illegals, there would be no need to profile anybody..

It would appear as if the organizers failed to collect the 335,000 signatures that were required to recall Sheriff Joe. The organizers collected just under 300,000 signatures.

Right or wrong, Sheriff Joe is a popular figure in Maricopa County, AZ.

Markle

Markle

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:It would appear as if the organizers failed to collect the 335,000 signatures that were required to recall Sheriff Joe. The organizers collected just under 300,000 signatures.

That was the group themselves who claimed "just under 300,000 signatures". My guess is that it was WAY, WAY under.

Markle

Markle

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:It would appear as if the organizers failed to collect the 335,000 signatures that were required to recall Sheriff Joe. The organizers collected just under 300,000 signatures.

He enforces the law and doesn't coddle violators. How is that wrong?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Markle wrote:

And yet, when the IRS used the same tactic as your hero Joe, you whine and mule like a pig stuck under a gate.

Duplicity much...?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum