Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My trip to Biloxi

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My trip to Biloxi  Empty My trip to Biloxi 5/22/2013, 8:14 pm

Just got back from Biloxi VA. Doctors says all is good. Next visit will be a check up in 4 months. Pressure/vision in my right eye has stabilized and is not getting any worse. Left eye has only 10% vision but it also seems to be doing ok. All in All it was a great trip. A big change from 18 months ago when there was a good chance I would lose most of my sight . Say what you want, The VA has/does treats me like a 4 star General. Those of you that know me, know my feelings about the Army. The Army doctors really hurt me back in 64. Times have changed. I am grateful for what has been done for me. I owe it all to those of you who support these programs. Thank You.

2My trip to Biloxi  Empty Re: My trip to Biloxi 5/22/2013, 8:16 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Very glad to hear, Hallmark.

3My trip to Biloxi  Empty Re: My trip to Biloxi 5/22/2013, 8:17 pm

Glad your doing better.

4My trip to Biloxi  Empty Re: My trip to Biloxi 5/22/2013, 8:21 pm

2seaoat

You have a good attitude. That is half the battle......some would complain about the loss of vision, you celebrate your vision, and the folks who try hard to help you. The road to wisdom is often long and difficult, but the journey does not have a magical destination......it really is the journey and how you make the best of it. If only a little of that wisdom would spill over to Maritime Park......but hell......none of us are perfect.

5My trip to Biloxi  Empty Re: My trip to Biloxi 5/23/2013, 6:15 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

That's wonderful, HMG! And I agree with you......the care received by veterans through the local VA is amazing.

6My trip to Biloxi  Empty Re: My trip to Biloxi 5/23/2013, 7:17 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good news Hallmark...I thought you went to gamble...but the way I feel about hospitals it probably was a gamble...glad you won. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum