Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this how the lefties deal with the death and destruction of a tornado?

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Shame on them.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/05/21/daily-show-co-creator-lizz-winstead-sparks-outrage-with-oklahoma-tornado-joke/?intcmp=HPBucket

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's no doubt about it, bandit. Every "leftie" looks at it exactly like she does. Only conservatives think tornadoes are serious business.
That's why the good lord hates lefties and loves conservatives.

Nekochan

Nekochan

The idiots in the world just can't shut up during or after a tragedy or crisis. It goes both ways.

I did hear someone say it was because god was mad at gays and abortion..
Some would like to mention that the area is anti Obama too..

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Just like when Pat Robertson tells us the hurricanes and tornadoes are sent to punish places which have sodomites in them. All conservatives believe that. And just like all lefties believe what this woman says, all conservatives believe what Pat Robertson says.
That's because every liberal has exactly the same ideas as every other liberal and every conservative has exactly the same ideas as every other conservative.
God created our brains to be either liberal or conservative.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Lurch wrote:I did hear someone say it was because god was mad at gays and abortion..

See, that's what I'm talking about. Idiots all around.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Lurch wrote:I did hear someone say it was because god was mad at gays and abortion..

Oh there's no doubt about it. Oklahoma has always been known to be a mecca for queers and liberals, just like San Francisco.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:

Oh there's no doubt about it. Oklahoma has always been known to be a mecca for queers and liberals, just like San Francisco.

Now you're onto something, for sure.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think at this point the most important thing is to determine if the tornado is liberal or it's conservative. Is the tornado Democrat or Republican.
I bet that tornado is trying to ride the fence and not reveal which it is.
We need to find out which that tornado voted for, Obama or Romney.

At least the people on the left are joking when they say it. They don't actually believe God steers storms to destroy entire cities because of some perceived sin.
It may be crass to joke about it but it's outright stupid to believe it.

I'll bet the guy who started this thread actually believes that stuff.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

bluemoon wrote:At least the people on the left are joking when they say it. They don't actually believe God steers storms to destroy entire cities because of some perceived sin.

Nah he's too smart to believe stuff like that. But he does believe all "lefties" think like the woman in the story because he's okay letting Rush Limbaugh do his thinking for him.
But Rush is getting paid tens of millions of dollars to tell him what Rush knows he wants to hear. lol
If I had my life to do all over again I'd get on the radio and tell his ilk what it wants to hear and make millions off of doing that too. Or at least thousands because I don't have that midwestern radio voice Rush does. My audience would have to be limited to the south. lol

It's okay to do Southern on the radio Bob. We used to have some serious commentators that almost came from the South. Way back in the 30's there was a guy named Will Rogers who was as down home as it gets.I suspect you've heard of him. He made $40,000 a week for his radio shows and gave every dime of it to charity. Rush Limbaugh will never have as many fans as Will Rogers did if he's on the radio another 50 years.
I don't know if you could be another Will Rogers but you are an entertaining guy.
It would be something if we could all start over and already know what we know now, wouldn't it?

BTW, I put Will Rogers on my list of greatest Americans of all time. I've got Thomas Edison and Walt Disney on that list too. There's not any presidents on there though.

bluemoon wrote:At least the people on the left are joking when they say it. They don't actually believe God steers storms to destroy entire cities because of some perceived sin.

Seaoat says it was God's will to flood his property.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A Will Rogers wouldn't work on AM radio today, bluemoon.
About all that does work is Limbaugh and his clones.
The audience for AM radio doesn't want anything nowadays except for a voice telling them liberals are the root of all evil and conservatives are our saviours. Everything in the last 25 years which has not incorporated that shtick has failed to be successful on AM.

well it is a little peculiar that every time obama gets in a mess, a large devastating storm comes to distract the media.

so my guess is storms are evil, and all they do is show up, take your shit and ruin in it, this makes the storms liberal.

hope that answers your question.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:A Will Rogers wouldn't work on AM radio today, bluemoon.
About all that does work is Limbaugh and his clones.
The audience for AM radio doesn't want anything nowadays except for a voice telling them liberals are the root of all evil and conservatives are our saviours. Everything in the last 25 years which has not incorporated that shtick has failed to be successful on AM.

Geeze do you think it might be because most Americans like that stuff and they think liberal stuff is just big city bullshit...? Imagine those folks clinging to their Bibles and guns...

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh so now the Lefties are making excuses for Leftie loonies....that's just great.
At least many if not most conservatives criticize nutty things said by Righties.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:
At least many if not most conservatives criticize nutty things said by Righties.
I could not disagree more with that. And the same goes for liberals. Most of them don't criticize nutty things said by lefties either.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Geeze do you think it might be because most Americans like that stuff and they think liberal stuff is just big city bullshit...? Imagine those folks clinging to their Bibles and guns...
If "most" Americans like the stuff spewed on AM radio, I truly doubt Obama would have been re-elected.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That reminds me. I need to turn on 790 AM now to hear what Alex Jones is saying about the tornado. I'm guessing he's finding some angle to fit it into the conspiracy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:That reminds me. I need to turn on 790 AM now to hear what Alex Jones is saying about the tornado. I'm guessing he's finding some angle to fit it into the conspiracy.

Yeah the AlGore supporters are blaming Oklahoma people for not listening to the warnings of Global warmers...complaining that now folks in the north will have to pay for rebuilding Oklahoma....

Also if you believe the average Americans vote counts then,,, hopeless...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Also if you believe the average Americans vote counts then,,, hopeless...

I don't understand. Are you saying I'm hopeless because I don't believe the vote was crooked and that's the only reason Obama won?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
I could not disagree more with that. And the same goes for liberals. Most of them don't criticize nutty things said by lefties either.

I don't know Bob...many, many conservatives criticized Robertson.

Nekochan wrote:
Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

I don't know Bob...many, many conservatives criticized Robertson.

Most of the ones I know just remain silent..
Who do you think his crowd base is?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Lurch wrote:

Most of the ones I know just remain silent..
Who do you think his crowd base is?[/quote]

That's what I remember too. He said that goofy stuff before he ran for president and I don't remember the fox news crowd even bringing it up during the election campaign.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum