Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vietnam "trophy" teeth---Caution! Not for the weak hearted!!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caution-not for the weak hearted!

I was visiting with a friend who's friend died. His friend recently died and he was cleaning up the property getting rid of junk in order to put the house on the market to sell. Both of these old guys were in the Vietnam War & fought in heavy combat.

I was pillaging thru a box of stuff, ole ammo pouches full of 30 caliber ammo in clips, etc. I saw this little plastic box with two teeth in it. The one on left has a nice chunk of gold mounted as a filling.

I asked about the teeth lol. He said they prob belonged to a Vietnam Officer. Huh? After they killed the enemy, They'd check the mouth of the dead (or half dead) and take their bayonet & pry out any gold teeth! Gasp.

I thought he was pulling my leg but thru internet research, it is true indeed. I read one story from WW2 where a jap officer was shot/paralyzed & the US soldier pried out gold teeth while the enemy was screaming out in pain! Plenty of "skulls" were collected as souvenirs as well. I found no skulls thank goodness What a Face

I'm going to honor the unknown Vietnam officer's body part by selling the gold & buying something made in Vietnam at Walmart. pirat

Vietnam "trophy" teeth---Caution! Not for the weak hearted!!!! Pict3010

Better photo. Heavy gold too.

Vietnam "trophy" teeth---Caution! Not for the weak hearted!!!! Pict3011

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Your friends friend lived way too long....I sure hope there is a hell...

I had just finished reading "Kill Anything That Moves", more than teeth were taken.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

johndough wrote:I had just finished reading "Kill Anything That Moves", more than teeth were taken.

I just finished that book about two weeks ago. It was a gripping story.

I am sure a similar narrative will one day be written about Iraq and Afghanistan.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

NaNook

NaNook

johndough wrote:I had just finished reading "Kill Anything That Moves", more than teeth were taken.

Ever hear of Unit 731?????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum