Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Animal cruelty is disgusting

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Animal cruelty is disgusting Empty Animal cruelty is disgusting 5/17/2013, 9:01 pm

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/comments/article/20130517/NEWS01/305170026/Guilty-of-animal-cruelty

However, a senior living on a thousand a month is the real story, and thinking the solution is to put him in jail for 12 years.......480k to keep him in jail, but he and his dogs are screwed in the big picture......he should never have had these dogs.....but society is going to fix that problem by jailing him for 12 years.......great.........

Twelve years is a long term for animal cruelty. I think the guy should be locked up for awhile, but they give some people less time for trying to kill another human being. They were supposed to have established some sentencing guidelines in this state, but they seem to be strangely out of whack.

For once, I agree with u Oats. Lets drop his ass in a cage with some pit bulls and let them decide his fate. Or execute him asap down at the dog pound.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

There should be background checks for pet ownership. Not everyone is well enough in the head to own a pet. Makes me wonder about the well being of wtm's dog. Poor thing is probably hiding behind the second hand couch right now.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

gulfbeachbandit wrote:There should be background checks for pet ownership. Not everyone is well enough in the head to own a pet. Makes me wonder about the well being of wtm's dog. Poor thing is probably hiding behind the second hand couch right now.

Yikes, another background check?

Gawd! Please, less government, not more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the government paid for free animal abortions we would have less animal cruelty problems.

7Animal cruelty is disgusting Empty Re: Animal cruelty is disgusting 5/20/2013, 10:56 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gulfbeachbandit wrote:There should be background checks for pet ownership. Not everyone is well enough in the head to own a pet. Makes me wonder about the well being of wtm's dog. Poor thing is probably hiding behind the second hand couch right now.

If you even have a pet, it's psychotic by association.

8Animal cruelty is disgusting Empty Re: Animal cruelty is disgusting 5/21/2013, 12:50 am

Floridatexan wrote:

Animal cruelty is disgusting Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0hSE1XUCpyYRCXnEbOHTXGdTX73jZLr9jhon-Ouso893MX5-L

So what's your excuse darlin'?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6hL6fkJ1_k

Rolling Eyes

9Animal cruelty is disgusting Empty Re: Animal cruelty is disgusting 5/21/2013, 11:43 am

Just depends if you like bacon and such. Animal cruelty is not limited to dogs and Cats.

Animal cruelty is disgusting Dead-pigs

10Animal cruelty is disgusting Empty Re: Animal cruelty is disgusting 5/21/2013, 1:40 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Animal cruelty is disgusting Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0hSE1XUCpyYRCXnEbOHTXGdTX73jZLr9jhon-Ouso893MX5-L

*****SMILE*****

Rolling Eyes

I'm not crazy, clown boy.

11Animal cruelty is disgusting Empty Re: Animal cruelty is disgusting 5/21/2013, 2:11 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Rolling Eyes

I'm not crazy, clown boy.

Keep telling yourself that and maybe it will come true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum