Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michelle Jenneke

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michelle Jenneke Empty Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 5:09 pm

I love you http://now.msn.com/hurdler-michelle-jennekes-pre-race-dance-goes-viral?ocid=ansnow11

2Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 5:26 pm

Lurch wrote: I love you http://now.msn.com/hurdler-michelle-jennekes-pre-race-dance-goes-viral?ocid=ansnow11

YUM!!!!!!!!

Now thats HOT!

Thanks for sharing.

wont let me add it from utube.. dang

3Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 5:31 pm

I'm glad my monitor is a big screen TV.. Very Happy

4Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 5:42 pm

Lurch wrote:I'm glad my monitor is a big screen TV.. Very Happy

Lucky Lurch you Wink

5Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 5:45 pm

no stress

no stress

Okay..I'm going to watch the Olympics now.

6Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 5:51 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I bet I could catch her..it's all in the motivation.

7Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 6:28 pm

Gunz wrote:Okay..I'm going to watch the Olympics now.

I'm with you on that one, Gunz! Like a Star @ heaven

8Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 6:29 pm

Lurch wrote: I love you http://now.msn.com/hurdler-michelle-jennekes-pre-race-dance-goes-viral?ocid=ansnow11

Hey Lurch, I sent you a PM but I don't think you're having trouble rcv'g it.

9Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 7:01 pm

riceme wrote:

Hey Sweet, the PMs I've sent you are stuck in my Outbox. I think it's because you need to go into your settings and allow people to send you PMs. If you don't know how, you go like so:

Preferences
Allow members to send me Private Messages: Yes

I tried to upload a screenshot that would have shown you how to do it real easily, but apparently I'm not smart enough to "host an image" here. Shocked

10Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 8:12 pm

riceme wrote:
riceme wrote:

Hey Sweet, the PMs I've sent you are stuck in my Outbox. I think it's because you need to go into your settings and allow people to send you PMs. If you don't know how, you go like so:

Preferences
Allow members to send me Private Messages: Yes

I tried to upload a screenshot that would have shown you how to do it real easily, but apparently I'm not smart enough to "host an image" here. Shocked

oh come on, you did it a few years ago when you uploaded those nice shoes of yours. go to that thread on how to post photos.

and yes, this was a nice sexy thread. Its nice to see sexy threads.

good feelins

11Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 8:17 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
oh come on, you did it a few years ago when you uploaded those nice shoes of yours. go to that thread on how to post photos.

good feelins

Yeah, I did, but I think either the format has changed or I've gotten dumber, because I sure as hell couldn't figure out how to do it.

scratch

12Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 8:20 pm

riceme wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

good feelins

Yeah, I did, but I think either the format has changed or I've gotten dumber, because I sure as hell couldn't figure out how to do it.

scratch

you get the url or either choose a pic from your comp, paste it into the host pic icon, then 3 choices with show up, copy one of those and then go over to the add pic icon and put it in there. I knwo its tedious because you ahve to use two icons to get it done, but it works. what I want to know is how to post gifs like teo does. those dont seem to work th same way.

youll figure it out Razz

13Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 9:01 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:

you get the url or either choose a pic from your comp, paste it into the host pic icon, then 3 choices with show up, copy one of those and then go over to the add pic icon and put it in there. I knwo its tedious because you ahve to use two icons to get it done, but it works. what I want to know is how to post gifs like teo does. those dont seem to work th same way.

youll figure it out Razz

Maybe there was something wrong with it today or something because I did all that (in the first step), but got stuck in a never-ending loop at the first step and it wouldn't let me out. I finally had to CTRL / ALT / DLT to quit the program because I just couldn't GET OUT of it!!

Evil or Very Mad

14Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 9:05 pm

riceme wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:

youll figure it out Razz

Maybe there was something wrong with it today or something because I did all that (in the first step), but got stuck in a never-ending loop at the first step and it wouldn't let me out. I finally had to CTRL / ALT / DLT to quit the program because I just couldn't GET OUT of it!!

Evil or Very Mad

I dont know. go find AZ, shes the computer guru and she taught you last time. Plus I miss her. You her and me can do a funny thread or something. something nice but fun and sexy a little because both of you are also sexy. albino

15Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 9:12 pm

Chrissy8 wrote:
I dont know. go find AZ, shes the computer guru and she taught you last time. Plus I miss her. You her and me can do a funny thread or something. something nice but fun and sexy a little because both of you are also sexy. albino

I don't have to go find her, because we are IM-ing as we speak... er, type! I'll tell her to get her bootay on PDF.

Razz

16Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 9:15 pm

[quote="riceme"]
Chrissy8 wrote:

I don't have to go find her, because we are IM-ing as we speak... er, type! I'll tell her to get her bootay on PDF.

Razz [/quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

17Michelle Jenneke Empty Re: Michelle Jenneke 7/21/2012, 11:13 pm

We interrupt this thread for a message from Yomama.

I made a tutorial with pictures of screenshots and everything.

It's in the Photos section...

Carry on ladies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum