Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember the Alamo.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remember the Alamo. Empty Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 9:08 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez isn't happy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/01/alleged-white-house-shooter-practiced-for-months-prosecutors-say/?intcmp=obinsite

2Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 5:28 pm

All I remember about the Alamo is how upset I was to see the damned thing all landscaped and in the middle of town instead of out somewhere in the desert. Also, it was smaller than it looked in the John Wayne movie.

The guy wasn't too bright shooting at somebody that wasn't there.

3Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 5:31 pm

bluemoon wrote:All I remember about the Alamo is how upset I was to see the damned thing all landscaped and in the middle of town instead of out somewhere in the desert. Also, it was smaller than it looked in the John Wayne movie.

Please don't feed the troll.

4Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 5:35 pm

cool1

cool1

One word CRAZY cyclops

5Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 5:37 pm

Boyd Crowder wrote:
bluemoon wrote:All I remember about the Alamo is how upset I was to see the damned thing all landscaped and in the middle of town instead of out somewhere in the desert. Also, it was smaller than it looked in the John Wayne movie.

I just wish not feeding trolls would do any good. They seem to exist without nutrition.

6Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 5:45 pm

bluemoon wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

I just wish not feeding trolls would do any good. They seem to exist without nutrition.

Right now, he's more famous for starting threads that produce no replies.

That's a good thing, no...?

7Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 5:48 pm

cool1 wrote:One word CRAZY cyclops

Uh huh.

Aside from your monosyllabic cheerleading, who are you feeling comfortable diagnosing as "crazy"....?

8Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 5:51 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

bluemoon wrote:All I remember about the Alamo is how upset I was to see the damned thing all landscaped and in the middle of town instead of out somewhere in the desert.

I was surprised by that as well during the time I visited San Antonio. I remember wandering around down town a little ways off of the riverwalk. "Hmm. I guess I'll go read that plaque. What!? This is the what?!"

9Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 5:52 pm

Sal

Sal

Ozzy Osbourne was arrested for pissing on it back in the day.

10Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/2/2013, 5:57 pm

cool1

cool1

Boyd Crowder wrote:
cool1 wrote:One word CRAZY cyclops

Uh huh.

Aside from your monosyllabic cheerleading, who are you feeling comfortable diagnosing as "crazy"....?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story up there I actually read it and the dude that tried to shoot the president is nuts ------just when I tried to post a couple others wrote theres oh well im just posting thats all I thought the dude was nuts --I allready Know all of us who post here are nuts myself included Laughing

11Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/3/2013, 8:29 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Boyd Crowder wrote:

Fuck you bill. Back off, asshole. You seem to be the only troll here.

Adding something about Texas. I love Texas.

http://now.msn.com/meanwhile-in-texas-a-photo-gallery-of-weird-texas-sights

12Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/3/2013, 2:13 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
I love Texas.

Remember the Alamo. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJqZSCUYv4tX8Y_HV6Zm4-VYkNe7eKpKDuK9RIh_EC0kf1fz2SRA

FloridaTexan is mine!..... Of course this is a brave new millenium so I'm willing to share her with you...

*****GRIN*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhGMmmd9Ixs

Wink

13Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/3/2013, 7:40 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

Why does the govt. allow you to sit there and read news online and post on forums all day? Either you don't work for the govt. or you have no room to talk about slackers.

14Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/3/2013, 7:54 pm

knothead

knothead

Texas . . . . . No Country For Old Men!

15Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/3/2013, 8:10 pm

I would like to talk to those that denigrate Texas... I'll be there in three weeks.

The Larry Caton memorial at bayview park.

16Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/3/2013, 8:19 pm

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:I would like to talk to those that denigrate Texas... I'll be there in three weeks.

The Larry Caton memorial at bayview park.

Don't get testy pkr . . . . Texas ain't special . . . it has its pros and its cons like the other 49 states but it ain't special.

17Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/3/2013, 8:51 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

Why does the govt. allow you to sit there and read news online and post on forums all day? Either you don't work for the govt. or you have no room to talk about slackers.

My employer allows us to post on the internet as long as we don't have rotton feet. Sucks to be you, rotton hooved whore.

18Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/3/2013, 8:55 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

My employer allows us to post on the internet as long as we don't have rotton feet. Sucks to be you, rotton hooved whore.

The only whore around is your mother. She had the bad luck of having a bastard for a son. She probably doesn't even know who your father is.

19Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/4/2013, 1:48 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

The only whore around is your mother. She had the bad luck of having a bastard for a son. She probably doesn't even know who your father is.

Another liberal troll reply. Should I be suprised? No.
I recall a pic of your daughter that you posted earlier. Let me go back and find it. What to do with it? I'll figure something out. Trust me. Photoshop?
Lets recap: You know my family, how? But I know yours. The blonde drunk bitch, right?

20Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/4/2013, 10:57 am

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

I recall a pic of your daughter that you posted earlier. Let me go back and find it. What to do with it? I'll figure something out. Trust me. Photoshop?
Lets recap: You know my family, how? But I know yours. The blonde drunk bitch, right?

Hey GB,photoshop all you want.LOL! It doesn't bother me. I don't have to know your family to know what they're like. It's where you came from and how you were raised so that says it all. You suck and so does your Mama for bringing such a POS into the world. Was it a $10 or $20 trick that night?

21Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/5/2013, 3:23 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

Hey GB,photoshop all you want.LOL! It doesn't bother me. I don't have to know your family to know what they're like. It's where you came from and how you were raised so that says it all. You suck and so does your Mama for bringing such a POS into the world. Was it a $10 or $20 trick that night?

You're such a troll. Do you get the employee discount for your halfwit son working as a part time walmart janotor?

22Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/5/2013, 6:59 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

You're such a troll. Do you get the employee discount for your halfwit son working as a part time walmart janotor?

I'm just glad he decided to go to college so he wouldn't have to join the Navy and become a Chief Petty Officer. He has higher aspirations and a higher intelligence than that.

23Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/5/2013, 8:21 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

I'm just glad he decided to go to college so he wouldn't have to join the Navy and become a Chief Petty Officer. He has higher aspirations and a higher intelligence than that.

This is probably way over your head, but, here's your sign. You can put it on the bumper of your broom. Have a nice ride. Kathy.

24Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/5/2013, 10:13 pm

gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

This is probably way over your head, but, here's your sign. You can put it on the bumper of your broom. Have a nice ride. Kathy.

LOL! Where's the sign, asswipe?

25Remember the Alamo. Empty Re: Remember the Alamo. 5/6/2013, 8:22 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
gulfbeachbandit wrote:
Boyd Crowder wrote:

LOL! Where's the sign, asswipe?

I knew it was way over your head. Don't worry. Everyone else gets it. Dummy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum