Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aren't all female gym teachers lesbians?

+4
2seaoat
Nekochan
Floridatexan
gulfbeachbandit
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

They had to have known already.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/28/17901313-fired-lesbian-teacher-fights-to-get-job-at-catholic-high-school-back

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No.

Floridatexan wrote:
No.

FT, why do you waste your time on such ridiculous posts? If you notice, most the threads he has started have 0 replies. He must really enjoy posting to himself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
No.

FT, why do you waste your time on such ridiculous posts? If you notice, most the threads he has started have 0 replies. He must really enjoy posting to himself.

Sorry, Ghost. I'm not in a very good humor today. Tired of the BS. Do you repair dryers?

Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
No.

Sorry, Ghost. I'm not in a very good humor today. Tired of the BS. Do you repair dryers?

I know how to repair washers and dryers as well as most other major appliances. What kind of problem are you having with your dryer?

Nekochan

Nekochan

Aren't all male gym teachers gay?

Sorry, I had to ask!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
No.

I know how to repair washers and dryers as well as most other major appliances. What kind of problem are you having with your dryer?

I thought it was lint, and maybe it was. I think it may have tripped the override switch, and I think that can't be reset but has to be replaced. I took the vent hose off & removed the lint there, but can't tell if there's more inside the dryer. The dryer just quit...no odor or anything...circuit appears to be OK...in fact, the circuit box and breaker are fairly new.

2seaoat

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070102080412AAlXv7b

My wife and I got the manual on our dryer in the 80s and would get parts and replace them. We kept it going for 20 years. It was a Kenmore and it was easy to get parts.

Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
No.

I thought it was lint, and maybe it was. I think it may have tripped the override switch, and I think that can't be reset but has to be replaced. I took the vent hose off & removed the lint there, but can't tell if there's more inside the dryer. The dryer just quit...no odor or anything...circuit appears to be OK...in fact, the circuit box and breaker are fairly new.

If your dryer will not start at all, the most common things that are suspect is the door switch, but you mentioned lint. If the lint caused an overheating problem, I would suspect that the thermal switch has burned out(opened). These can be tested with an ohmmeter. Before you test it, make sure that you unplug the dryer from the supply source. They are located in various places depending on the manufacturer of the dryer. Below is an image of what you will be looking for.

Aren't all female gym teachers lesbians? Therma10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
No.

If your dryer will not start at all, the most common things that are suspect is the door switch, but you mentioned lint. If the lint caused an overheating problem, I would suspect that the thermal switch has burned out(opened). These can be tested with an ohmmeter. Before you test it, make sure that you unplug the dryer from the supply source. They are located in various places depending on the manufacturer of the dryer. Below is an image of what you will be looking for.

Thanks, Ghost. Unbelievable as it may seem, I was thinking of calling my neighbor who has helped me in the past. I went out for 5 minutes and had a chance meeting with him. He'll be over Wednesday afternoon.

Thanks for all your help, though...really.

Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
No.

Thanks, Ghost. Unbelievable as it may seem, I was thinking of calling my neighbor who has helped me in the past. I went out for 5 minutes and had a chance meeting with him. He'll be over Wednesday afternoon.

Thanks for all your help, though...really.

Not a problem FT.

Sal

Sal

I had a Kenmore dryer that I inherited from my grandmother.

That thing had to be 35 years old, and the only thing I ever had to replace was the clip that held the door closed.

I left it behind when we moved to FLA.

The new house we moved into down here came with a GE washer and dryer.

Pieces of shit.

Don't buy GE appliances.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My grandmother had one of these, a washer/dryer in one. It worked great; I wonder what happened to that idea? Also, does anyone else remember when washing machines had their own filters? Messy, but helpful, dontcha think? I like to hang out towels, sheets, etc. whenever possible.

Aren't all female gym teachers lesbians? 821836_original

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Not to mention that pull-down lamp hanging above the W/D.

Sal wrote:I had a Kenmore dryer that I inherited from my grandmother.

That thing had to be 35 years old, and the only thing I ever had to replace was the clip that held the door closed.

I left it behind when we moved to FLA.

The new house we moved into down here came with a GE washer and dryer.

Pieces of shit.

Don't buy GE appliances.

You are correct sir, GE is a piece of garbage. I'll take Maytag or Whirlpool over a GE anytime.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I look at washers and dryers like I do other appliances. To me they're mostly disposable.
I don't pay more than $50 for a washer or a dryer. But the trick is to not buy someone else's problem appliance.
When I go to a garage sale and buy a washer and/or dryer, I have to know the reason it's being sold.
I have to determine that it's being sold only because someone either died or got sick and went into assisted living/nursing home and the family is selling it because they don't need it.
It's easy to determine that by questioning the sellers.
And I stay away from old washers and dryers. I wait until it's a fairly late model and it can be had for my price (cheap).
AND, I always keep a spare washer and dryer on hand. That way if one quits I just move in another one and don't have to wait to find another bargain.

I don't know if all female gym teachers are lesbians though. But if a lesbian gym teacher dies or goes in a nursing home and she has a fairly late model washer or dryer I'll take it. If it's cheap.

cool1

cool1

Bob wrote:I look at washers and dryers like I do other appliances. To me they're mostly disposable.
I don't pay more than $50 for a washer or a dryer. But the trick is to not buy someone else's problem appliance.
When I go to a garage sale and buy a washer and/or dryer, I have to know the reason it's being sold.
I have to determine that it's being sold only because someone either died or got sick and went into assisted living/nursing home and the family is selling it because they don't need it.
And I stay away from old washers and dryers. I wait until it's a fairly late model and it can be had for my price (cheap).
AND, I always keep a spare washer and dryer on hand. That way if one quits I just move in another one and don't have to wait to find another bargain.

I don't know if all female gym teachers are lesbians though. But if a lesbian gym teacher dies or goes in a nursing home and she has a fairly late model washer or dryer I'll take it. If it's cheap.

ur funny-------------I just sold moms washer and dryer 100 each

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You did good, cool. People buying pre-owned (used car dealer talk, I just call it "junk" which is what I call all this crap) merchandise will pay between $50 and $100 for any working washer or dryer. It's hard to get any more than that because the supply is so plentiful

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Bob wrote:I look at washers and dryers like I do other appliances. To me they're mostly disposable.

Say WHAT, Bob? You keep a spare washer and dryer on hand?

Good grief.....where do you keep all that stuff? There's no way I could even fit another washer and dryer into this teeny house! Laughing

PBulldog2 wrote:

Say WHAT, Bob? You keep a spare washer and dryer on hand?

Good grief.....where do you keep all that stuff? There's no way I could even fit another washer and dryer into this teeny house! Laughing

They're on concrete blocks in his driveway. Makes it easier to load when he sells one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually to be candid, right now the junk is spilling out a little more than I like. But I still have some room under one patio cover to keep the appliances. Two spare washers, a spare dryer, and a spare side-by-side through the door water and ice refrigerator.
And I've had an electric range inside one of the sheds for a couple years. And it's gonna be coming in because the insulation has wore out on the one I'm using now and it gets hot as hell on the top.
The new range is the first one I've ever had with the smooth top and the invisible heating elements. I'm excited to get that in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum