Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The untold story of deregulating chemical plants under the Bush administration

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That was excellent, FT. Christine Todd Whitman did not last very long as Dubya's EPA Secretary; she quit after just two years (2001-2003). She was probably strong in ethics and did not fit well in a criminal administration.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

yes, but Bush isn't POTUS and we know that if BHO wants to, he will just write an executive order and do what he wants anyhow.

Jake92

Congress makes the laws, NOT the president............

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:yes, but Bush isn't POTUS and we know that if BHO wants to, he will just write an executive order and do what he wants anyhow.

Did I ever see you complain about Bush's Executive Orders on this forum between 2001 and 2009, Pace Dog? Answer: Nope.

For your information, Obama still has a few Executive Orders to go to catch up with the number Bush signed during his first 5 years in office. LOL!

The real truth is Bush absolutely LOVED ruling by executive fiat!

Jake92 wrote:Congress makes the laws, NOT the president............

not with this admin

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

not with this admin

BS.... You and Markle belong in the same league....

Jake92

If congress did NOT make them, they are NOT legal.........

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

not with this admin

BS.... You and Markle belong in the same league....

...and....nevermind

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

not with this admin

How many Executive Orders has Obama signed in his first 4.5 years? Please don't say "923."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/executiveorders.asp

Jake92

I guess since everything that happened during Bush's administration is his fault, then everything that happened during Obama.s administratiuon is Obama's fault, ie Boston, Texas, the cruise ship in Mobile, every murder and school shooting, the damage from hurricanes that destroyed the east coast, and every illegal that crossed the border since he took the oath........

Don't forget every forclosure since he took office and every job lost since he took office. Remember the Blue Angels and every other thing in the military that has been cut....

Markle

Markle

Not in this administration. President Barack Hussein Obama does as he pleases. If he can't rule by Executive Order, he does so by Regulations.

Markle wrote:

Not in this administration. President Barack Hussein Obama does as he pleases. If he can't rule by Executive Order, he does so by Regulations.

Oy....

Absolutely nothing of record backs up your exaggeration.

Go fuck yourself Howard.

Jake92 wrote:I guess since everything that happened during Bush's administration is his fault, then everything that happened during Obama.s administratiuon is Obama's fault, ie Boston, Texas, the cruise ship in Mobile, every murder and school shooting, the damage from hurricanes that destroyed the east coast, and every illegal that crossed the border since he took the oath........

Don't forget every forclosure since he took office and every job lost since he took office. Remember the Blue Angels and every other thing in the military that has been cut....

Do you have something to actually discuss...?

I don't think so. Your rant was a useless deflection for anyone who thinks every POTUS doesn't inherit a misery index from the dude that's leaving.

What tragedy happened under Bush that you wish to make excuses over....?

Last edited by Willie on 4/28/2013, 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jake92

I NEVER liked Bush but know enough to understand that CONGRESS controls everything, NOT the president.... If the president controlled everything, WHY isn't Obama getting us out of Afghanistan, WHY are there still forclosures, and WHY are we still having illegal aliens crossing the borders?????

Obama got the leftovers from his first 4 years!!!!!!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

What I remember: Y2K, strange events in Florida, the craziest election I've ever seen in my life, 9/11...anthrax...Patriot Act...orange alerts...tax cuts for the wealthy...complete gutting of federal agencies...laissez-faire...political appointments...neocons...dead witnesses...war...torture...sadistic sick people running our country into the ground, but because we didn't stop them...we now have to live with the consequences.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum