Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bulls vs the Nets.....triple overtime......the walking wounded gut it out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

This Bulls team has every one of their key players hurt at some time this season. Nobody had them getting by the New York Nets yet today is the best game I have seen all year. Pure guts. Hustle and sacrifice. Damn best coach in the league in my opinion. They will fight to the end against Miami if they are fortunate to get that far.....they have heart.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (Insert how important Sports are right here)

2seaoat

You would not have fallen asleep if you had watched that game......my wife could not leave the TV for the triple overtime.......spellbound by the grit.

2seaoat

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (at least as important as Hallmark's next Mr. Studer thread)

2seaoat

The whole damn playoffs are walking wounded. I have never seen teams so decimated by injury. This is very strange.

The fix is in. Bookies edging their bets.

2seaoat

All three of the Bull's all stars are walking wounded, yet they only lost by a few points. The entire western conference is decimated with injuries. I do not remember in my life these kind of injuries impacting teams. Oh well, Rose is not coming back.....so they will fall......they gave Deng a spinal tap because they thought he had meningitis.

2seaoat

The first half of game 7 has been incredible. Do not tell me that your 9, 10, and 12 players do not make a difference in the NBA. I simply have fallen in love with this team. I like team defense. I like team play. I like grit. They are certainly not the most talented team. Sure when Kirk, Deng, and Rose are back, they do in fact have talent.......but Noah......damn......he is old school hustle and heart......I really like this team.

2seaoat

What a great game. The Bulls are simply tough. Now they have to face the talented two.........they have beat them regularly even with their team depleted........but we will see if team hustle, defense, and grit can overcome hollywood.........we may need sunglasses.

They do not stand a chance against the James gang.

2seaoat

They do not stand a chance against the James gang.

That is what everybody said when the streak was on the line.....the Heat will blow away the Bulls and only San Antonio had a chance of stopping them.......sorry in the regular season over the last three years........the Bulls even with key players missing have the winning record. Sure it will be difficult.......but a chance they most certainly have....even depleted.....team defense beats hollywood every time.

2seaoat wrote:They do not stand a chance against the James gang.

That is what everybody said when the streak was on the line.....the Heat will blow away the Bulls and only San Antonio had a chance of stopping them.......sorry in the regular season over the last three years........the Bulls even with key players missing have the winning record. Sure it will be difficult.......but a chance they most certainly have....even depleted.....team defense beats hollywood every time.

We shall see! I think the Bulls are very L-U-C-K-Y to even be playing the Heat. It is not many times you see a team drop a 17 point halftime lead and still pull out a win.

2seaoat

I agree that an element of luck is in every thing we do........I like to think of it as probability. The Heat has difficulty with Noah. He hustles in the middle. If Deng comes back from the hospital, he plays very good defense. Three years ago when the Bulls almost swept this so called team of the century......Wade sat in the locker room tearing up saying they just do not understand what is wrong. They have not played tough hard nosed in your face defense all year because the league's top teams have been hurt by injuries. The Bulls will take them to at least five games, and the unknown is who will be healthy.........otherwise I would make a bold prediction.

2seaoat wrote:I agree that an element of luck is in every thing we do........I like to think of it as probability. The Heat has difficulty with Noah. He hustles in the middle. If Deng comes back from the hospital, he plays very good defense. Three years ago when the Bulls almost swept this so called team of the century......Wade sat in the locker room tearing up saying they just do not understand what is wrong. They have not played tough hard nosed in your face defense all year because the league's top teams have been hurt by injuries. The Bulls will take them to at least five games, and the unknown is who will be healthy.........otherwise I would make a bold prediction.

SO, here is your hero Joakim Noah's sister, Yelena.

The Bulls vs the Nets.....triple overtime......the walking wounded gut it out Yelena10

2seaoat

SO, here is your hero Joakim Noah's sister, Yelena.

A beautiful girl. Do you remember when his father hit that between the legs volley in tennis in the French Open. Noah is why I am excited about the NBA again. I love to see somebody giving 100% and hustling. I have argued with a friend for 3 years how exceptional of a player he is.....and finally he is giving Noah the benefit of the doubt. His corkscrew shot turns a lot of people off, but he is evolving into a respectable offensive player. It is his heart which brings me back to the Bulls. He does not have quit in him. Hurt, or hobbled, he gives a 100%. If James had 30% of Noah's heart, people really would be making comparisons with Jordan......but Jordan's heart and mental toughness has been unequaled. It is nice to enjoy the NBA again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum