Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Campaign Contribution Complaint

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Campaign Contribution Complaint Empty Campaign Contribution Complaint 7/19/2012, 11:24 am

Complaint made by Count Chocula to the SA Office and immediately contributors to the Powell campaign are being visited/investigated by the SA. Amazing that the SA will spring into action when the Count snaps his finger and make law abiding citizens feel like criminals for exercising their right to contribute to a campaign. Again and over and over...this is an insight into the way of conducting business by Count Chocula...The PNJ runs a story he disagrees with and suddenly there is a new distribution of information to the media enacted...A deputy takes in a contribution for Crimestoppers and is removed from his position...written up and punished for doing his job simply because the contribution came from a political opponet..a letter from the chief deputy of protect about the flooding in the sheriff's office parking lot when the problem with drainage/flooding has existed for years! The picture is clear you disagree with the Count and there is a price to be paid. Does anyone wonder where and who provided the information with these allegations against Powell? When cleared the damage is done because voters have now seen the allegations in print and the SA Office investigating.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I fully support Sheriff Morgan in his re-election bid. I don't see how Powell is much of a challenge, and I did meet him back in about 2004 when he was campaigning against McNesby.

Floridatexan wrote:
I fully support Sheriff Morgan in his re-election bid. I don't see how Powell is much of a challenge, and I did meet him back in about 2004 when he was campaigning against McNesby.
Not surprised whatsoever..you fit the description of a Count Chocula supporter...and that's your right to vote the way you want...like your posts and opinions...the WRONG way!..

Sheriff Morgan has turned into a narcissistic embarrassment for the county. His time is up but doubt Powell will win this time around.

PNJ Moderator wrote:Sheriff Morgan has turned into a narcissistic embarrassment for the county. His time is up but doubt Powell will win this time around.

Unfortunately you are probably correct. I feel sorry for the deputies who have to work for that self-absorbed, eccentric, megalomaniac.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum