Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aggressive , violent house to house raids in Watertown...POLICE STATE !

+3
knothead
Markle
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:People love power. From hall monitors in high school to armed SWAT team guys. Power is a narcotic. People, Counties, Kings and Queens all fight for the right to control things as they see it. I have been in the Army and it is a strong surreal feeling to be marching with 1000s of others with weapons, all in step, knowing you and your buddies could kick anyone's ass that dares say anything to you. And the people of your country will back you up, right or wrong. Law enforcement is no different.

I think there's a lot of truth in that. I've seen enough of it myself to know that.

But it's a giant leap from that to "the CIA/FBI itself has executed every mass shooting and now this bombing too because they intentionally want to kill us to convince us to want our rights taken away".

What kind of homemade bomb would effective against a phalanx of modern police vehicles? I mean damn, they had expensive state of the art armoured cars and such. How much crap could these two guys carry? Bombs, Guns, enough ammo for a extended fire fight? I think they were walking for awhile, so did they carrie all that with them? I dont know. I just call BS on the entire deal. It was a show of power buy the powers that be and the now that the precedent has been set, it will be repeated.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:What kind of homemade bomb would effective against a phalanx of modern police vehicles? I mean damn, they had expensive state of the art armoured cars and such. How much crap could these two guys carry? Bombs, Guns, enough ammo for a extended fire fight? I think they were walking for awhile, so did they carrie all that with them? I dont know. I just call BS on the entire deal. It was a show of power buy the powers that be and the now that the precedent has been set, it will be repeated.

And Amen..you got common sense Hallmark...share some with Bob...aw he would probably just forget where he put it...

Neither side is 100% correct. The truth is in the middle. Extremist only cloud the real issues.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:Neither side is 100% correct. The truth is in the middle. Extremist only cloud the real issues.

Somehow I don't think teo will like that comment as much as your others. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Why are Wayne Lapierre and Fox News and talk radio not emphasizing the bombs? This incident goes a long way to demonstrating that gun control will not stop mass murder and maiming. I don't know why the right-wing has stayed mum on that point. Hell I thought about it two minutes after I learned the scope of the horror rendered by "bombers", not snipers. Is the right-wing brain dead or what?

I dunno, but the question that occurs to me is a little different.

Why is a crockpot packed with nails and ball bearings a "weapon of mass destruction", when a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 with a hundred round drum magazine is not?

2seaoat

I call Bull shit and over reaction. They have enough protocols and procedure to use.

I agree......it is one thing to be a citizen....and scared.....it is quite another thing to have the entire reaction of law enforcement to be scared and not logical. First, to not involve immediately the population in the search was a huge tactical error. They defined their perimeter far too small and this bad guy could have waited it out if he had not been shot and wounded. Why could they have not searched 98% of the homes by consent with a couple officers at each home covering a square mile of residences.....immediately....and save swat teams for the folks not home or uncooperative folks......also they should have had a judge who could issue a warrant in about three or four minutes on those uncooperative homes. It is incredible how badly botched this operation was and the media and folks are still cheer leading............I do not doubt the courage and quick response of law enforcement....I question the allocation of resources, the apparent denial of 4th amendment rights, and the house arrest of an entire metropolitan population....rather than incorporating them in the search and having their cooperation......yelling at people to keep their hands up while pointing guns.....not the smartest approach......when an area wide meet us at the front door would have sped up the search and not limited your frontline to swat.

Bob wrote:
Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:Neither side is 100% correct. The truth is in the middle. Extremist only cloud the real issues.

Somehow I don't think teo will like that comment as much as your others. lol

I would think that he does. Teo is not stupid. He knows he can rattle the cages of many of us with his over the top logic.
He is very effective. He is making us question the very things we take for granted. He spreads a few seeds of doubt, You know what the bible says about Mustard seeds. LOL Take care All is good(for now)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote: Teo is not stupid.

Far from it. He's as smart as anyone posting here. That's what makes it so surreal.

Bob wrote:

Far from it. He's as smart as anyone posting here. That's what makes it so surreal.

Yep. He's calculating and full of purpose; a cyber terrorist spreading fear and as HMG said, seeds of doubt.

And, like the other trolls on his side of the blvd, he is highly motivated to stir up the BS.

William wrote:
Bob wrote:

Yep. He's calculating and full of purpose; a cyber terrorist spreading fear and as HMG said, seeds of doubt.

And, like the other trolls on his side of the blvd, he is highly motivated to stir up the BS.

It does not terrorise nor bother me that people ask questions or make statements. I come here to learn and exchange ideas.

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:
William wrote:
Bob wrote:

It does not terrorise nor bother me that people ask questions or make statements. I come here to learn and exchange ideas.

Brother, I did not say his vain babbling is effective....only that it exists.

And when taken at face value, much of it is easily dismissed. But the sincerity with which he presents his oft irrational musing does give a soul reason to pause and question why he even believes that heifer dust he sells.

I don't question his right to express his opinions other than the de facto acceptance he seeks.

Bob wrote:One thing that's been left out of this. The bombers, who had already killed and maimed 180 people with bombs, were still throwing bombs out the window of a car. And they had more bombs in their possession which could have been used to blow up more people.
Maybe some of you think it would have been better for the cops to have backed off, let them escape, and more people be blown to hell with more bombs.

And that leads to a question I've now had for days.
Why are Wayne Lapierre and Fox News and talk radio not emphasizing the bombs? This incident goes a long way to demonstrating that gun control will not stop mass murder and maiming. I don't know why the right-wing has stayed mum on that point. Hell I thought about it two minutes after I learned the scope of the horror rendered by "bombers", not snipers. Is the right-wing brain dead or what?

Bombs are a hell of a lot easier to make than an assault rifle... don't tell anyone.

PkrBum wrote:
Bob wrote:One thing that's been left out of this. The bombers, who had already killed and maimed 180 people with bombs, were still throwing bombs out the window of a car. And they had more bombs in their possession which could have been used to blow up more people.
Maybe some of you think it would have been better for the cops to have backed off, let them escape, and more people be blown to hell with more bombs.

Bombs are a hell of a lot easier to make than an assault rifle... don't tell anyone.

So are bongs....don't tell anyone.

I'm thinking that violent public carnage path of least resistance leads to a gun store or worse, a gun show...amiright...?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Why is a crockpot packed with nails and ball bearings a "weapon of mass destruction", when a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 with a hundred round drum magazine is not?

It's just semantics. And I understand your point.
But even though it's a stretch almost to the point of bullshit, gun nuts do have the argument that the weapon you speak of can be used for self-defense in a violent world. Or to fight the evil tyranny of government.

But I've never heard anyone make that argument with bombs although I suppose they could. But we usually associate bombs with aggression, not defense. At least in the civilian world.

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:
William wrote:
Bob wrote:

Aggressive , violent house to house raids in Watertown...POLICE STATE ! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxnt5RvB5drHiu49bT664LigfbAseQ3ETL6KL7I7Cf1HtdPIDMMw

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtzIWPeun7c

Smile

Aggressive , violent house to house raids in Watertown...POLICE STATE ! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5KUO5VG9E8QPt-VM-7rV5VWFn-XZgPLCty_y68Eqs-Xa2SdSZ

Perhaps you weren't paying attention...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t6987p45-west-texas-libertarianism-on-display

(Look at the end of the thread provided above.)

...and as usual your little buddies on the left side of the isle became abusive.

I'ma thinkin' that it's the left wing that's brain dead... or what?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_3P8yffABE

Smile

Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:

Aggressive , violent house to house raids in Watertown...POLICE STATE ! - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnxcEoAWZbVzwqFctPcT9UVKd8t3kBkVvjRfTcvN77pEz1ebFlGw

Perhaps because people should look up what the term weapon of mass destruction means prior to utilizing it in an ignorant way.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpO_oVtXCa4

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum