Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Feds create terrorism... 17 out of 20

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18

Slicef18

This is the kind of crazy talk that peeks the interest of the FBI while categorized as harmless rhetoric, it still ends up on the internet.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Terronoia....it's common knowledge even in law enforcement. Are you trying to use fear to shut me up...you are just like them comrade....sad.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Terronoia....it's common knowledge even in law enforcement. Are you trying to use fear to shut me up...you are just like them comrade....sad.

"Terronoia"[b]is a non word and the technique of trying to impress people by using long words as to appear intelligent.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Terronoia....it's common knowledge even in law enforcement. Are you trying to use fear to shut me up...you are just like them comrade....sad.

"Terronoia"[b]is a non word and the technique of trying to impress people by using long words as to appear intelligent.

I don't take credit for that short little contraction like word...I read it somewhere and it seemed appropriate...you can't impeach my post so you attack me ....touche'

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

I don't take credit for that short little contraction like word...I read it somewhere and it seemed appropriate...you can't impeach my post so you attack me ....touche'

Your "PARANOID" personality is showing. Reread my comment. It is a comment about the use of non-words and why it's done. You are never referred to. I will say using some word you read somewhere and using it without knowing it's meaning shows a lack of discipline in learning or simple lack of effort in acquiring the language we use.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Your "PARANOID" personality is showing. Reread my comment. It is a comment about the use of non-words and why it's done. You are never referred to. I will say using some word you read somewhere and using it without knowing it's meaning shows a lack of discipline in learning or simple lack of effort in acquiring the language we use.

well a simple look at the word shows it's paranoia caused by terrorism...tuff call...so now it's okay to attack me ?....

Margin Call

Margin Call

Slicef18 wrote:

It's a portmanteau. Impressed?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Margin Call wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

realtastic

Margin Call

Margin Call

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

realtastic

Appreciathanks.

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Margin Call wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

"Terronoia"is a non word and the technique of trying to impress people by using long words as to appear intelligent.

realtastic

[b]portmanteau

!
port·man·teau
[pawrt-man-toh, pohrt-; pawrt-man-toh, pohrt-] Show IPA
noun, plural port·man·teaus, port·man·teaux [-tohz, -toh, -tohz, -toh] Show IPA . Chiefly British .
a case or bag to carry clothing in while traveling, especially a leather trunk or suitcase that opens into two halves.
Origin:
1575–85; < French portemanteau literally, (it) carries (the) cloak; see port5 , mantle

Margin Call

Margin Call

Definition of PORTMANTEAU

: a large suitcase
: a word or morpheme whose form and meaning are derived from a blending of two or more distinct forms (as smog from smoke and fog)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum