Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Anonymous Stop Karl Rove from Stealing Ohio Again?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://therealnews.com/t2/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/75041/best-of-the-web/did-anonymous-stop-karl-rove-from-stealing-ohio-again

knothead

knothead

very interesting FT, thank you . . . . who knew?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Fascinating....... We knewthat Bush stole the election in 2004, but whodathunk that forces were in place to prevent the GOP from doing a repeat in 2012?

Karl Rove is the biggest political asshole in recent U.S. history. It is too bad he hasn't had had an "accident" along the way.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I watched Fox election night, and I must say Rove was convinced that the election was not over.....wait for some more results......his confidence was beyond strange. Now Thom Hartman is a smart man, but I am going to need to see a prosecution before I start believing hearsay........if there are vpn tunnels they are discoverable by a prosecutors......why has this so called evidence not been turned over to the prosecutors.......Obama controls the AG office.....so why no prosecution.....a vpn tunnel is easily discoverable and once established it connects two points......personally, I think this entire discussion is more wishful thinking, until I see a prosecution.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I watched Fox election night, and I must say Rove was convinced that the election was not over.....wait for some more results......his confidence was beyond strange. Now Thom Hartman is a smart man, but I am going to need to see a prosecution before I start believing hearsay........if there are vpn tunnels they are discoverable by a prosecutors......why has this so called evidence not been turned over to the prosecutors.......Obama controls the AG office.....so why no prosecution.....a vpn tunnel is easily discoverable and once established it connects two points......personally, I think this entire discussion is more wishful thinking, until I see a prosecution.

Rove and his machine are capable of such shanigans but I agree that it sounds like a stretch absent more credible proof that is followed by prosecution. I would not put it past them however . . . .

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I watched Fox election night, and I must say Rove was convinced that the election was not over.....wait for some more results......his confidence was beyond strange. Now Thom Hartman is a smart man, but I am going to need to see a prosecution before I start believing hearsay........if there are vpn tunnels they are discoverable by a prosecutors......why has this so called evidence not been turned over to the prosecutors.......Obama controls the AG office.....so why no prosecution.....a vpn tunnel is easily discoverable and once established it connects two points......personally, I think this entire discussion is more wishful thinking, until I see a prosecution.

Rove and his machine are capable of such shanigans but I agree that it sounds like a stretch absent more credible proof that is followed by prosecution. I would not put it past them however . . . .

knothead

knothead

Good Lord FT, this sounds like something we would see on The Sopranos!!!
. . . . . . . . and nothing happened after the plane crash?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:Good Lord FT, this sounds like something we would see on The Sopranos!!!
. . . . . . . . and nothing happened after the plane crash?

Another interesting video......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

And the republicans accused the democrats of cheating? Wow!

2seaoat

Sorry, this innuendo and no objective evidence. What was the resolution of the law suit. Is it still pending. Sorry a VPN connection between servers should be discoverable.........regardless of people alive or dead. I am not saying vote fraud cannot happen, but if this is such a slam dunk, show me the court transcripts and judgment declaring votes were stolen. I really hope this lawsuit could be referenced so we could understand the disposition, but this last video said nothing..........just innuendo about a suspicious plane accident, and how that witness could give the objective evidence..........

Let em go... it's funny... in a very lame way. I'm usually adamant against talk of voter fraud... but this one's good.

What a Face

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat

A great deal of talk, but no fire. Simple solutions.......just use the dual electronic/paper machines. It creates an electronic vote, but makes a paper receipt.....being used all over the country. Simple validation counts of paper receipts and electronic compilations. Now if someone tries to steal totals on a central unit which has tabulated the vote there is a paper trail.

Also, they raised a very good point.....somebody could have manipulated the exit polls.....much easier than the vote totals........so again....theoretical is not actual......proof will give historical context, but in the mean time......use the paper receipt voting machines in America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum