Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THANKS AGAIN....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 THANKS AGAIN.... Empty THANKS AGAIN.... 7/18/2012, 6:41 pm

Solar panel company goes belly up in Las Vegas after fourteen months of failure.. with a pricetag of $20M from the government...Another failure for both Sen Reid (D-NV) and the COWH....Is this now seven or eight green companies gone bankrupt?...

2 THANKS AGAIN.... Empty Re: THANKS AGAIN.... 7/18/2012, 8:30 pm

I believe that solar has a chance to become significant in our energy future... we just need to invest more carefully.

I keep seeing stuff on the net that suggest the US invests a pittance on solar compared to percentages that other countries (like Germany) invest... and we subsidize big oil to a much higher degree than other countries.

Does big oil really need our money when they are already making obscene amounts of money?

3 THANKS AGAIN.... Empty Re: THANKS AGAIN.... 7/18/2012, 11:57 pm

Sal

Sal

Newsfan wrote: Solar panel company goes belly up in Las Vegas after fourteen months of failure.. with a pricetag of $20M from the government...Another failure for both Sen Reid (D-NV) and the COWH....Is this now seven or eight green companies gone bankrupt?...

CAPITALISM, BITCH! Twisted Evil

4 THANKS AGAIN.... Empty Re: THANKS AGAIN.... 7/19/2012, 10:01 am

Yomama wrote:I believe that solar has a chance to become significant in our energy future... we just need to invest more carefully.

I keep seeing stuff on the net that suggest the US invests a pittance on solar compared to percentages that other countries (like Germany) invest... and we subsidize big oil to a much higher degree than other countries.

Does big oil really need our money when they are already making obscene amounts of money?
There was a conversation that in this situation the panels were made in China and then shipped back to the U.S....now who supports 'outsourcing'?....This company was in Vegas...wonder what the connection was with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid?...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum