Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glenn Beck Tells Audience That the Only Reasonable Response to Boston Attack is to Buy Gold from His Sponsors

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

T-shirts, books, tapes and water purification machines are for suckers.
Selling gold to teabaggers is where the real money is to be had.

"Let's say this turns out to be a terrorist operation with multiple bombs around the city. The stock market tanking, things going awry — wouldn't this exactly be like how it would happen? September 11, now that we are in this precarious situation, this is the way it will happen — it will happen really, really quickly. You better have a plan and know what you and your family are going to do in the time of more difficult days ahead."

"The only thing I have to fear is the government, quite frankly. The government lying to you, the media not telling the truth. I mean, gold is the original gold standard, and something doesn't smell right. Such a currency of last resort that it's so unstable that the central banks are buying it up."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/dorsey/glenn-beck-boston-bombing-is-a-reason-to-buy-gold

I don't listen to the talking head but I read the linked piece and Sally conveniently tries to spin this into something , how can I put this delicately, that fits the Sally agenda (whatever that is):

From the REST of the linked piece:

"A source close to the show responded to BuzzFeed:
"This is 100% not true. Glenn did a segment on his radio show about the decline in gold in the morning and wrote a monologue at 8am for his T.V. show about why gold prices are dropping – over six hours before he even learned of the tragedy in Boston. Then during his show, after he finished his monologue, he listed a variety of things that can destabilize the country including attacks and a stock market collapse."

Used to be known as Paul Harveys "The Rest of the Story"

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:I don't listen to the talking head but I read the linked piece and Sally conveniently tries to spin this into something , how can I put this delicately, that fits the Sally agenda (whatever that is):

From the REST of the linked piece:

"A source close to the show responded to BuzzFeed:
"This is 100% not true. Glenn did a segment on his radio show about the decline in gold in the morning and wrote a monologue at 8am for his T.V. show about why gold prices are dropping – over six hours before he even learned of the tragedy in Boston. Then during his show, after he finished his monologue, he listed a variety of things that can destabilize the country including attacks and a stock market collapse."

Used to be known as Paul Harveys "The Rest of the Story"

Yes, of course, because who wouldn't take the word of a Beck spokesperson as gospel, and because apparently having a tiny shred of human decency and changing what you are going to talk about in light of a national tragedy is really hard work, y'all.

There's something called independent and critical thinking skills, nobrain, of which, you have none.

Not even a mediocre effort at spin control Sally, you disappoint me. You post partial information as gospel and when the rest of the information is added to it you claim it deficient. Your weak argument is not valid. As usual.

nochain wrote:Not even a mediocre effort at spin control Sally, you disappoint me. You post partial information as gospel and when the rest of the information is added to it you claim it deficient. Your weak argument is not valid. As usual.

Even if you are correct, Beck is still a predator who targets the weak minded with a constant flow of negative gloom and doom propaganda, while trying to separate them from their money.

The Mormon Pat Robertson.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:Not even a mediocre effort at spin control Sally, you disappoint me. You post partial information as gospel and when the rest of the information is added to it you claim it deficient. Your weak argument is not valid. As usual.

Uh yeah, ... right.

It's just an amazing coinkydink that gold prices are plummeting, Beck's major sponsors are hawkers of gold, and Beck is using a tragic terrorist attack to tell his audience to BUY!, BUY!!, BUY!!!

Someone with some critical and independent thinking skills might come to the conclusion that Beck's show is nothing but a commercial for panic and fear, and that he's more than willing to exploit a national tragedy for his own financial gain and that of his hurting sponsors.

But his spokesperson says it ain't so, and nobrain is left clueless with no way to connect the dots.

scratch

lol

Margin Call

Margin Call

Same thing he was telling his audience when gold was $550+ higher. Good man.

William wrote:

Even if you are correct, Beck is still a predator who targets the weak minded with a constant flow of negative gloom and doom propaganda, while trying to separate them from their money.

I can agree with that (don't fall off your chair because I agreed with you) - he is in the same boat as Rushy and all the other talking heads regardless of political or religious bent. That's why I don't listen to any of them. None of them exhibit what I would call "the voice of reason".

Sal wrote:

Uh yeah, ... right.

It's just an amazing coinkydink that gold prices are plummeting, Beck's major sponsors are hawkers of gold, and Beck is using a tragic terrorist attack to tell his audience to BUY!, BUY!!, BUY!!!

Someone with some critical and independent thinking skills might come to the conclusion that Beck's show is nothing but a commercial for panic and fear, and that he's more than willing to exploit a national tragedy for his own financial gain and that of his hurting sponsors.

But his spokesperson says it ain't so, and nobrain is left clueless with no way to connect the dots.

scratch

lol

Glenn Beck Tells Audience That the Only Reasonable Response to Boston Attack is to Buy Gold from His Sponsors 37050213

nochain wrote:
William wrote:

I can agree with that (don't fall off your chair because I agreed with you) - he is in the same boat as Rushy and all the other talking heads regardless of political or religious bent. That's why I don't listen to any of them. None of them exhibit what I would call "the voice of reason".

Absolutely. I don't listen to any of that falderal either.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

Glenn Beck Tells Audience That the Only Reasonable Response to Boston Attack is to Buy Gold from His Sponsors 37050213

Seems to me, I've broken the code, translated it into easily understandable English, and even drawn you a map, and you're still wandering lost in the tall grass.

lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:T-shirts, books, tapes and water purification machines are for suckers.
Selling gold to teabaggers is where the real money is to be had.

Since the first sentence is a reference to Alex Jones, you should know that Jones is just as much a gold bug with gold selling commercials as Beck is. So don't worry, he's getting some of the "real" money too. lol

In fact most every national AM talk radio host is sponsored by gold commercials. That and the Sleepomatic Adjustable Mattress. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum