Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bawney Frank on CNN.....

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/16/2013, 9:55 am

"No tax cut would have helped us deal with this"....commenting on CNN this morning about the bombing at the marathon...Bawney went on to add that this situation was handled because of a more funded government...So it's taken how long before this is politicized?...So those that support lower taxes (controlled spending) and smaller government are responsible?....Only in the mind of Bawney Frank and some of the media...but what has been the example of this administration never let a tragedy/disaster go by without attempting to gain political points...

2Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/16/2013, 10:30 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

So typical and predictable. Why they even gave that silly faggot air time is beyond me. I guess it's just because he helps push their liberal progressive agenda. Regardless of how irreverent the man is. And so it goes.

The liberal media is definitely putting their usual "blame the republicans" spin on it. Again, typical and predictable on their part. How long they think they can keep the smoke and mirrors routine going is anyone's guess.

3Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/17/2013, 7:54 am

VectorMan wrote:So typical and predictable. Why they even gave that silly faggot air time is beyond me. I guess it's just because he helps push their liberal progressive agenda. Regardless of how irreverent the man is. And so it goes.

The liberal media is definitely putting their usual "blame the republicans" spin on it. Again, typical and predictable on their part. How long they think they can keep the smoke and mirrors routine going is anyone's guess.

It's not even a question of explaining their views...they just say something...anything and the media runs with it....Using his logic or lackthereof...if higher taxes were the answer then why wasn't this or any other tragedy avoided?...

4Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/17/2013, 8:15 am

knothead

knothead

newswatcher wrote:
VectorMan wrote:So typical and predictable. Why they even gave that silly faggot air time is beyond me. I guess it's just because he helps push their liberal progressive agenda. Regardless of how irreverent the man is. And so it goes.

It's not even a question of explaining their views...they just say something...anything and the media runs with it....Using his logic or lackthereof...if higher taxes were the answer then why wasn't this or any other tragedy avoided?...

Wow . . . . . have you ever considered your own positions regarding news coverage, in general? Our body politic in the modern era is sliced and diced every single day . . . . it is capitalism and the right of freedom of the press, correct?
You guys (and right wing political pundits) are constantly lamenting the discourse from the media outlets that do not merge with your own views . . my question is have you ever considered why most right wing political positions are unpopular or even more honestly stated, down right pathetic?

I would opine that this complaint of 'liberal bias' is your last remaining refuge to defend the indefensible positions so often shouted to the mountain tops in the red states . . . . and after considering that fact, please remember that I challenge you to go anywhere in this country, turn on your little AM radio and listen to RIGHT wing pundits 24/7 . . . . no problem, it's their right to express their views but to conclude, the right wing element can always blame a bias but it is the message not the messenger.

5Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/17/2013, 8:59 am

knothead wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

Wow . . . . . have you ever considered your own positions regarding news coverage, in general? Our body politic in the modern era is sliced and diced every single day . . . . it is capitalism and the right of freedom of the press, correct?
You guys (and right wing political pundits) are constantly lamenting the discourse from the media outlets that do not merge with your own views . . my question is have you ever considered why most right wing political positions are unpopular or even more honestly stated, down right pathetic?

I would opine that this complaint of 'liberal bias' is your last remaining refuge to defend the indefensible positions so often shouted to the mountain tops in the red states . . . . and after considering that fact, please remember that I challenge you to go anywhere in this country, turn on your little AM radio and listen to RIGHT wing pundits 24/7 . . . . no problem, it's their right to express their views but to conclude, the right wing element can always blame a bias but it is the message not the messenger.

Agree somewhat...there is nothing wrong pointing out stupidity when someone (right/left/middle/) takes it upon themselves to attempt to capitalize on a tragedy/attack for a political agenda...This case wasn't the 'media' it was a former elected official from the state of this tragedy that made the decision to attempt to assign political blame where there was none..

6Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/17/2013, 10:50 am

And then there's Teo and the others who chime in and agree with his delusional false flag sleight of hand. The bodies were not even gathered up before he started his flood of feces.

Frank was wrong to blame this carnage on the GOP and the Sequester. Far too simple minded and obtuse, but at least he has the life long connection to the city of Boston to fuel his outrage.

The false flag fools are just doing what they always do....hating on the POTUS and looking for answers on the bottom of an 8 ball.

7Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/17/2013, 11:43 am

knothead

knothead

William wrote:And then there's Teo and the others who chime in and agree with his delusional false flag sleight of hand. The bodies were not even gathered up before he started his flood of feces.

Frank was wrong to blame this carnage on the GOP and the Sequester. Far too simple minded and obtuse, but at least he has the life long connection to the city of Boston to fuel his outrage.

The false flag fools are just doing what they always do....hating on the POTUS and looking for answers on the bottom of an 8 ball.

Completely agree William . . . . . I wasn't even addressing what Frank did or said because I confess that I didn't read what he did . . . . . I just get aggravated to constantly hear the MSM and its bias . . . . . everything has bias . . . .

8Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/17/2013, 12:34 pm

Sal

Sal

Here's what Barney said, ...

"Let's be very grateful that we had a well-funded, functioning government...It is very fashionable in America and has been for some time to criticize government, belittle public employees, talk about their pensions, talk about what people think is their excessive health care, here we saw government in two ways perform very well...You know, I never was as a member of Congress, one of the cheerleaders for less government, lower taxes," he explained. "No tax cut would have helped us deal with this — or will help us recover. This is very expensive."

"We're not asking people, 'Do you have have private health insurance or not? Can you afford this or not?' Maybe the government is going to have to pay for it. And this is an example of why we need — if we want to be a civilized people — to put some of our resources into a common pool so we are able to deal with this. And to deal with it, you can't simply be responsive once it happens...this is a terrible day for our society, but a day when I hope people will understand the centrality of having a government in place with the resources...At a time like this, no one thinks about saving pennies. But going forward, I hope people aren't going to think, you spent these tens and tens of millions of dollars — that would probably be a low estimate — let's just take that out of everything we have going forward. This is an example of why we need to provide the resources for our common good."

I find nothing remarkable, nor incorrect, nor insensitive about any of that.

Well put, Barney.

9Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/17/2013, 12:50 pm

I think it's funny for you to be calling someone a faggot.. Shocked

10Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/17/2013, 12:52 pm

Sal

Sal

Lurch wrote:

I think it's funny for you to be calling someone a faggot.. Shocked

Self-loathing bigots are the worst.

11Bawney Frank on CNN..... Empty Re: Bawney Frank on CNN..... 4/17/2013, 1:34 pm

Sal wrote:Here's what Barney said, ...

"Let's be very grateful that we had a well-funded, functioning government...It is very fashionable in America and has been for some time to criticize government, belittle public employees, talk about their pensions, talk about what people think is their excessive health care, here we saw government in two ways perform very well...You know, I never was as a member of Congress, one of the cheerleaders for less government, lower taxes," he explained. "No tax cut would have helped us deal with this — or will help us recover. This is very expensive."

"We're not asking people, 'Do you have have private health insurance or not? Can you afford this or not?' Maybe the government is going to have to pay for it. And this is an example of why we need — if we want to be a civilized people — to put some of our resources into a common pool so we are able to deal with this. And to deal with it, you can't simply be responsive once it happens...this is a terrible day for our society, but a day when I hope people will understand the centrality of having a government in place with the resources...At a time like this, no one thinks about saving pennies. But going forward, I hope people aren't going to think, you spent these tens and tens of millions of dollars — that would probably be a low estimate — let's just take that out of everything we have going forward. This is an example of why we need to provide the resources for our common good."

I find nothing remarkable, nor incorrect, nor insensitive about any of that.

Well put, Barney.

Absolutely. I was lead to believe he was blaming the GOP.

I was wrong.

Good job Mr. Frank.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum