Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last night I had the best steak I've ever had. I've now switched from ribeye to porterhouse forever. I'll never go back.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A couple of friends and I decided to grill steaks. We all picked up our own steaks. One of them, a longtime local greek friend whose clan has always been in the local restaurant business suggested it to me. Said go to Winn Dixie and get a porterhouse that's on sale right now.
All we did before grilling them was salt and pepper them, nothing else. No tenderizer no nothing.
I cannot remember ever having a steak with a better flavor to it.
No more ribeyes for me.

Before I leave here, I am planning to go to Abilene and eat at Perini's steakhouse. It's about $40 per plate, but everyone I have talked to said the steak just melts in your mouth.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Before I leave here, I am planning to go to Abilene and eat at Perini's steakhouse. It's about $40 per plate, but everyone I have talked to said the steak just melts in your mouth.

One of the best steaks I ever had was at the Sonora Inn, a little restaurant in Sonora, about half-way across Texas along I-5. They do make good steaks in Texas.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Margin Call

Margin Call

Do yourself a favor next time you grill meat:

http://www.susansmarinade.com/

You can buy it at Apple Market.

I also went to Lowakes' Steakhouse in Lowake, Texas and it was the LARGEST steak I have ever purchased. It was the same price as the biggest one at McGuires, yet twice as big. Heck, there was barely enough room to have the mashed potato side order on the plate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum