Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maher: Mayor Bloomberg 'Makes Me Want To Join Tea Party And Marry Ann Coulter'

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/04/03/Maher-Bloombergs-Nanny-State-Makes-Me-Want-to-Join-Tea-Party-and-Marry-Ann-Coulter

And we just don't want, I mean, we don't want to be a nanny state like this. I mean, you know, I don't know what Mayor Bloomberg has in mind, but there's something wrong about the seventh richest man in the world sitting in bed at night thinking, “You know what people shouldn't do? Drink too much Sprite. Let's make that a law.” That makes me want to join the Tea Party and marry Ann Coulter, you know, and that's not where I want to be. 3 Apr 2013, 9:21 AM PDT 66

yea Bloomberg is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Maher and Ann Coulter have dated in the past. Maybe he's still got the hots for her.

Bob wrote:Maher and Ann Coulter have dated in the past. Maybe he's still got the hots for her.

I guess after the gay marriage deal he decided to marry him..

Lurch wrote:
Bob wrote:Maher and Ann Coulter have dated in the past. Maybe he's still got the hots for her.

I guess after the gay marriage deal he decided to marry him..

yes, probably likes her big dick and really big balls

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like Coulter has thrown Maher under the bus and is now dating Jimmie DYN-O-MITE Walker.

Maher: Mayor Bloomberg 'Makes Me Want To Join Tea Party And Marry Ann Coulter' Jimmie+Walker+5th+Annual+TV+Land+Awards+Backstage+V5ueuZKjnOwl
Maher: Mayor Bloomberg 'Makes Me Want To Join Tea Party And Marry Ann Coulter' JJ%20626

I would like to hear anns reply to mayers comment lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:I would like to hear anns reply to mayers comment lol

I think that would make Ann so hot she'd probably kick DYN-O-MITE to the curb and run back into maher's arms.
Who knows, that could be why he said it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There's one thing I don't understand about the bloomberg thing.

Every convenience store has a self service soft drink dispenser.
So how is the clerk supposed to know if you have a regular coke or a diet coke. Is he supposed to taste them when you bring them to the counter?
And even if he does taste them, frankly I can't tell much difference between a Coke Zero and a regular Coke.
How is this law supposed to be enforced.

Bob wrote:There's one thing I don't understand about the bloomberg thing.

Every convenience store has a self service soft drink dispenser.
So how is the clerk supposed to know if you have a regular coke or a diet coke. Is he supposed to taste them when you bring them to the counter?
And even if he does taste them, frankly I can't tell much difference between a Coke Zero and a regular Coke.
How is this law supposed to be enforced.

I think that got shot down by the high court.

he's still a nut ball. his next project is to make cigs more than $10.50 a pack with this huge tax. and they have to keep them hidden from plain site, I wonder if hustler has to be hid?

2seaoat

Maher and Ann Coulter have dated in the past. Maybe he's still got the hots for her.

I must admit that 10 years ago I had a strong sexual attraction to her, and I am not ashamed to say the same. I like thin intelligent women, and she certainly filled out a pair of slacks to my liking.......I could care less about some people thinking she is male.......or unattractive.....intelligence is ultimately her greatest attraction.

2seaoat wrote:Maher and Ann Coulter have dated in the past. Maybe he's still got the hots for her.

I must admit that 10 years ago I had a strong sexual attraction to her, and I am not ashamed to say the same. I like thin intelligent women, and she certainly filled out a pair of slacks to my liking.......I could care less about some people thinking she is male.......or unattractive.....intelligence is ultimately her greatest attraction.

I guess the snarky mean bitch part turns you on too? How about that adam's apple?

2seaoat wrote:Maher and Ann Coulter have dated in the past. Maybe he's still got the hots for her.

"intelligence is ultimately her greatest attraction"

her lack of intelligence is what makes her so ugly to me..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum