Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama will submit a budget on April 10, 63 days late - a new record!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Why not on April Fools Day? Meanwhile BHO continues his role as Campaigner-in-Chief jetting around the country pushing "Gun Control".

nochain wrote:Why not on April Fools Day? Meanwhile BHO continues his role as Campaigner-in-Chief jetting around the country pushing "Gun Control".

The Gun Control is backfiring (no pun) and people are waking up to the political dececption...Sen Rubio and one other have already stated they will fillibuster any attempt by the senate on gun control legislation...others are expected to follow once they grow a pair and/or see that its in their political best interest....

Sal

Sal

Thanks for the newsflash from inside the wingnut echo chamber, fellas.

Meanwhile in reality, people are aware that the budget proposal is late due to Congressional Repuke shenanigans, and universal background checks and a ban on high capacity magazines are wildly popular.

Sal wrote:Thanks for the newsflash from inside the wingnut echo chamber, fellas.

Meanwhile in reality, people are aware that the budget proposal is late due to Congressional Repuke shenanigans, and universal background checks and a ban on high capacity magazines are wildly popular.

As usual you are wrong...the Democrats are in charge of the Senate and Sen Reid is taking marching orders from the White House and is in charge of 'inflicting pain' over the sequestration nonesense...It's been stated in public that's their intentions so there's really no questioning...Agree (and I've pointed out) that Sen Feinstein will attempt to attach the Ban Bill to the high capacity clip legislation because her original bill has no support from either side of the aisle...So instead of blaming the GOP for 'shenanigans'...might want to check why there's not enough democrat support to pass this unpopular legislation...The dems aren't following their leaders on this issue...

Sal wrote:

Meanwhile in reality, people are aware that the budget proposal is late due to Congressional Repuke shenanigans, .

Ridiculous! Congress has no control or influence over a Presidents budget submission - BHO is late delivering and this is the 4th out of 5 submissions that have been late. He was even late when the Dems controlled both houses so obviously your misguided excuse this time is not valid. Unless Dem shenanigans were to blame too.....right?

Obama will submit a budget on April 10, 63 days late - a new record! Liberal-intelligence-loon-politics-1351656983

nochain wrote:
Sal wrote:

Meanwhile in reality, people are aware that the budget proposal is late due to Congressional Repuke shenanigans, .

Ridiculous! Congress has no control or influence over a Presidents budget submission - BHO is late delivering and this is the 4th out of 5 submissions that have been late. He was even late when the Dems controlled both houses so obviously your misguided excuse this time is not valid. Unless Dem shenanigans were to blame too.....right?

Obama will submit a budget on April 10, 63 days late - a new record! Liberal-intelligence-loon-politics-1351656983

That photo/elected official should be banned...

Sal

Sal

Let me see if I can simplify for our denizens of the echo chamber.

#1 - Congress kicks fiscal cans down the road (both parties responsible).

#2 - Numbers must be constantly revised to account for the can kicking.

#3 - Revising accounting takes time.

BTW, have you guys given up on the whole, "Obama has never produced a budget!", bullshit?

Did some oxygen accidentally seep into the bubble and cause you to revise your bullshit?

Sal wrote:Let me see if I can simplify for our denizens of the echo chamber.

BTW, have you guys given up on the whole, "Obama has never produced a budget!", bullshit?

Did some oxygen accidentally seep into the bubble and cause you to revise your bullshit?

Apparently you can't read or perhaps you just can't comprehend what you read - obviously I am not in the "BHO has never produced a budget crowd" since I explicitly stated he has been late on most of his budget SUBMISSIONS. As for your weak excuses (parroting BHOs administration) what are your reasons for all the other late submissions? My take on BHOs failures is simply that he is the laziest president in recent memory....

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:
Sal wrote:

what are your reasons for all the other late submissions?

Read from #1 through #3.

If you can't understand, get someone with a fourth grade education to explain it to you.

This has been going on for some time.

My take on BHOs failures is simply that he is the laziest president in recent memory....

Yeah ...

... how's that whole thing of characterizing the POTUS as a lazy black guy been working out for ya?

lol

Sal wrote:
nochain wrote:
Sal wrote:

what are your reasons for all the other late submissions?

Read from #1 through #3.

If you can't understand, get someone with a fourth grade education to explain it to you.

This has been going on for some time.

My take on BHOs failures is simply that he is the laziest president in recent memory....

Yeah ...

... how's that whole thing of characterizing the POTUS as a lazy black guy been working out for ya?

lol

Of course you resort to your pitifully overused "RACE CARD" when you fall on your face and can't answer a logical question. Not surprising.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

Of course you resort to your pitifully overused "RACE CARD" when you fall on your face and can't answer a logical question. Not surprising.

LMAO!!

I answered your question, Flippy.

You're gonna need that fourth grader.

Sal wrote:
nochain wrote:

LMAO!!

I answered your question, Flippy.

You're gonna need that fourth grader.

Copying and pasting tired, lame excuses over and over hardly qualifies as answering a question. It is clear you are unable to answer the question but thank you for once taking this special opportunity to look ignorant.

Sal

Sal

nochain wrote:

Copying and pasting tired, lame excuses over and over hardly qualifies as answering a question. It is clear you are unable to answer the question but thank you for once taking this special opportunity to look ignorant.

Ummm ...

... please show me what I copied and pasted.

Get that fourth grader.

You're gonna need him to figure this out.

Markle

Markle

The only budget President Barack Hussein Obama has signed is the 2009 budget submitted by President George Walker Bush early in 2008 and which House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refused to bring to the floor thus starting the massive, out of control spending. President Obama signed the budget in April of 2009.

Since that time President Obama's "budgets" were such laughing stocks that they didn't even garner a single Democrat vote. President Obama and the rest of the Progressives didn't want a budget so they didn't have to answer questions and could continue their wild totally irresponsible spending.

President Obama simply loves to refuse to answer questions, provide budgets on time just because he can and thumb his nose at the public. My guess is that he couldn't balance his own checkbook if it were up to him.

2seaoat

My guess is that he couldn't balance his own checkbook if it were up to him.

Hmmmmm....this is a telling approach.....using the checkbook analogy.....lets see if I get this right.......Mr. Markle's kid has an unlimited credit card which Mrs. Markle put him on the card.......the household brings in 100k a year and the kid runs up 200k a year because he wanted to play soccer in Iraq.....this goes on for eight years with Mrs. Markle balancing the checkbook.....but the credit card balance skyrockets.....Mr. Markle finally takes the checkbook away from the wife.......and balances the checkbook the first year, but the household income drops by 25%......they decided to tithe to the wealthy.......and then presto.....Mr. Markle cannot get it balanced......neighbors gathered in the street really bothered that Mr. Markle could not balance the checkbook.......nobody stopped the credit card.....the Iraq soccer game moved to afghanastan......As Mr. Markle suggested that maybe the kid could try a little soccer in the USA.....saving some money.....maybe they could cut their tithe to the wealthy to only 20%....you know the wealthy make soccer games possible......and what happens......Mrs. Markle has a hissy fit because Mr. Markle is slow bringing the imbalanced checkbook to her attention......of course threats of destroying the marriage abound.........as the family slowly sinks into despair......Mr. Markle is called lazy....... No No No

nochain wrote:

Apparently you can't read or perhaps you just can't comprehend what you read - obviously I am not in the "BHO has never produced a budget crowd" since I explicitly stated he has been late on most of his budget SUBMISSIONS. As for your weak excuses (parroting BHOs administration) what are your reasons for all the other late submissions? My take on BHOs failures is simply that he is the laziest president in recent memory....

Your take is superceded by your huge lack of information on the President. You continuously make false assertions fueled by your hatred of the man. At least once try to get some facts straight.

Dreamsglore wrote:
nochain wrote:

Your take is superceded by your huge lack of information on the President. You continuously make false assertions fueled by your hatred of the man. At least once try to get some facts straight.

4 years 63 days and that has nothing to do with hate. It is FACT.

(BUYGUNS)

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: My guess is that he couldn't balance his own checkbook if it were up to him.

Hmmmmm....this is a telling approach.....using the checkbook analogy.....lets see if I get this right.......Mr. Markle's kid has an unlimited credit card which Mrs. Markle put him on the card.......the household brings in 100k a year and the kid runs up 200k a year because he wanted to play soccer in Iraq.....this goes on for eight years with Mrs. Markle balancing the checkbook.....but the credit card balance skyrockets.....Mr. Markle finally takes the checkbook away from the wife.......and balances the checkbook the first year, but the household income drops by 25%......they decided to tithe to the wealthy.......and then presto.....Mr. Markle cannot get it balanced......neighbors gathered in the street really bothered that Mr. Markle could not balance the checkbook.......nobody stopped the credit card.....the Iraq soccer game moved to afghanastan......As Mr. Markle suggested that maybe the kid could try a little soccer in the USA.....saving some money.....maybe they could cut their tithe to the wealthy to only 20%....you know the wealthy make soccer games possible......and what happens......Mrs. Markle has a hissy fit because Mr. Markle is slow bringing the imbalanced checkbook to her attention......of course threats of destroying the marriage abound.........as the family slowly sinks into despair......Mr. Markle is called lazy....... No No No

Are you stoned?

Markle

Markle

Aside from the President George Walker Bush budget for 2009 signed by President Barack Hussein Obama in March 2009, what Obama budget has he signed since?

All there has been are continuing resolutions which conceals from the public the massive increases in spending.

Budget? Presidente Barack Hussein Obama don't need no stinkin' budget! Just spend us off the cliff...see Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus and you could include California and probably New York.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Markle wrote:

Aside from the President George Walker Bush budget for 2009 signed by President Barack Hussein Obama in March 2009, what Obama budget has he signed since?

All there has been are continuing resolutions which conceals from the public the massive increases in spending.

Budget? Presidente Barack Hussein Obama don't need no stinkin' budget! Just spend us off the cliff...see Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Cyprus and you could include California and probably New York.

You have no idea what a continuing resolution is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum