Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So Dems, help me out here....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So Dems, help me out here.... Empty So Dems, help me out here.... 3/23/2013, 10:28 pm

If one of our Democratic posters would kindly educate me as to how their party plans to address the federal budget deficit and debt I'd sure appreciate it.

The U.S. Senate, for the first time in FOUR years barely passes a budget which does not address the federal debt or deficit in any significant way.

What, may I ask, is the plan here? What am I missing? I want to be fair in my assessment of their (i.e. the Democratic Party's) contribution to the fiscal peril facing our Republic.

Thank you in advance.

2So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/23/2013, 10:39 pm

I liked Ron Pauls plan but he was the crazy guy..

3So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/23/2013, 11:03 pm

Well, Rand has a good idea.

4So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/23/2013, 11:27 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Well, Rand has a good idea.

Rand is a rabid anti-Semite who wants to cut foreign aid to Israel. I cannot believe you would support him!

US Senator Visits Jerusalem, Calls on Washington to Cut Aid

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163971

"...On his first trip to Israel, US Senator Rand Paul (R-Kentucky) called on the US to reduce its foreign aid to Israel, which amounts to around $3 billion per year for military purposes..."

I agree with the Senator's stance on this issue...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/23/2013, 11:35 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The reason the GOP lost the last election is because Romney was blowing smoke about reducing the deficit. He had no plans to do this. There was no way to increase defense spending in the ways he proposed and reduce the deficit as well.

The only true way to get government spending under control is for the reductions to come from all points of the compass, to include defense spending that Republicans love, and entitlements (including Baby Boomer social security) loved by Democrats.

That is the only way to address the issue.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/23/2013, 11:39 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:If one of our Democratic posters would kindly educate me as to how their party plans to address the federal budget deficit and debt I'd sure appreciate it.

The U.S. Senate, for the first time in FOUR years barely passes a budget which does not address the federal debt or deficit in any significant way.

What, may I ask, is the plan here? What am I missing? I want to be fair in my assessment of their (i.e. the Democratic Party's) contribution to the fiscal peril facing our Republic.

Thank you in advance.

People got no jobs, people got no money, fuck the gawd damned deficit.

7So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/23/2013, 11:50 pm

Sal wrote:

100 percent ignorance and MOST of the reason why we have 16 TRILLION $$$ deficit

8So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/23/2013, 11:52 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:

100 percent ignorance

On display ever time you post.

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:

100 percent ignorance and MOST of the reason why we have 16 TRILLION $$$ deficit

Oh STFU! You don't give two shits about the deficit.

10So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/24/2013, 3:02 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:

Oh STFU! You don't give two shits about the deficit.

Sure I do, wish we had a deficit of YOU.

11So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/24/2013, 3:12 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The reason the GOP lost the last election is because Romney was blowing smoke about reducing the deficit. He had no plans to do this. There was no way to increase defense spending in the ways he proposed and reduce the deficit as well.

The only true way to get government spending under control is for the reductions to come from all points of the compass, to include defense spending that Republicans love, and entitlements (including Baby Boomer social security) loved by Democrats.

There are things that can be done by ordinary citizens. Take money out of the "too big to fail" banks. Buy products actually made in the USA to reduce the trade deficit. Push for removal of incentives that encourage exportation of US jobs. Hire local contractors and whenever possible, buy local. Barter. Stay away from WalMart, one of the biggest offenders in supporting the exodus of US jobs and the exploitation of foreign labor. Start your own business, and make it green. Legalize hemp. Push your elected representatives to take the money out of politics at every level of government.

12So Dems, help me out here.... Empty Re: So Dems, help me out here.... 3/24/2013, 8:48 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The reason the GOP lost the last election is because Romney was blowing smoke about reducing the deficit. He had no plans to do this. There was no way to increase defense spending in the ways he proposed and reduce the deficit as well.

There are things that can be done by ordinary citizens. Take money out of the "too big to fail" banks. Buy products actually made in the USA to reduce the trade deficit. Push for removal of incentives that encourage exportation of US jobs. Hire local contractors and whenever possible, buy local. Barter. Stay away from WalMart, one of the biggest offenders in supporting the exodus of US jobs and the exploitation of foreign labor. Start your own business, and make it green. Legalize hemp. Push your elected representatives to take the money out of politics at every level of government.

1) I am in a bank that is not too big to fail.
2) Even been to wal mart lately? It should be called CHINAMART. Seriously. Unless it is a grocery item, Wally World is probably 75% CHINAMART. I'd buy American if AMERICAN products were offered.
3) Neither party is going to reign in big business to bring back jobs.
4) I don't have time to start a business with the two jobs I have right now.

Good ideas, but a lot of the issues we have are BIG BUSINESS related.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum