Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

you know this must have hurt

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1you know this must have hurt Empty you know this must have hurt 7/13/2012, 4:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5fflbJMuto

Car runs a red light, probably texting or on a cell phone, and hits some guy on a motorcycle

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

It's a nice wreck. Nothing missing. But comments from the other team(democrats) won't happen here unless you say somethink like "dumb liberal returning from an occupy camp runs red light and hits a real man on his way to work".

That's what this wreck is. I pulled the police report and know this to be true.

3you know this must have hurt Empty Re: you know this must have hurt 7/14/2012, 12:09 am

ghandi wrote:It's a nice wreck. Nothing missing. But comments from the other team(democrats) won't happen here unless you say somethink like "dumb liberal returning from an occupy camp runs red light and hits a real man on his way to work".

What would you know about a real man?

4you know this must have hurt Empty I pulled the police report 7/14/2012, 2:46 pm

Slicef18

Slicef18

ghandi wrote:It's a nice wreck. Nothing missing. But comments from the other team(democrats) won't happen here unless you say somethink like "dumb liberal returning from an occupy camp runs red light and hits a real man on his way to work".

I love it when people get caught lying because of their stupidity.
"You pulled the police report from Rio de Janeiro." Way too funny!!!
Obviously you didn't observe the entire scene and didn't notice what's not there and what is there. And you are of course fully fluent in Portuguese.

I pulled a weather report for that day which said is was mostly sunny with temperatures in the high 90's. Ha, Ha, Ha, So Phunny!!

5you know this must have hurt Empty Re: you know this must have hurt 7/14/2012, 10:09 pm

Slicef18 wrote:

Obviously you didn't observe the entire scene and didn't notice what's not there and what is there. And you are of course fully fluent in Portuguese.

I pulled a weather report for that day which said is was mostly sunny with temperatures in the high 90's. Ha, Ha, Ha, So Phunny!!

I noticed that police report thing too and thought he's full of it. I couldn't even get my own police report w/o an ID showing I was entitled to it.

6you know this must have hurt Empty Re: you know this must have hurt 7/14/2012, 10:37 pm

Yella

Yella

Slicef18 wrote:

Very good,slice, you caught him. Its not a really a big deal though since most of us have caught him lying some many times we know its his way. He's harmless and his errors are funny at times.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

7you know this must have hurt Empty Re: you know this must have hurt 7/15/2012, 12:10 am

Yella wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Very good,slice, you caught him. Its not a really a big deal though since most of us have caught him lying some many times we know its his way. He's harmless and his errors are funny at times.

He's gone too far w/ the money offering thing. He has now become a "person of interest".

8you know this must have hurt Empty Re: you know this must have hurt 7/15/2012, 11:00 am

Back to the topic.... don't ya just hate that Surprised

When I lived in Bristol, VA, I lived on a mountain and my road bike was really fun to ride on those twisty roads. If a car was tailgating, I could put an easy hundred yards between me and that car by powering through a curve. It was cooler and I used heavy boots and a heavy jacket at night... even in the summer. The heavy clothes offered protection if I screwed up and wound up sliding down the road. (the only time I laid it down was on a dirt road in loose gravel in a curve.)

I moved back to Pensacola and found it difficult to shake car tailgaters (few tight curves) and even at 80 MPH, it was hot well after the sun went down and necessitated thin clothing.

I sold my road bike. I just didn't feel safe. It didn't keep me from riding dirt bikes, though.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Yomama wrote:Back to the topic.... don't ya just hate that Surprised

When I lived in Bristol, VA, I lived on a mountain and my road bike was really fun to ride on those twisty roads. If a car was tailgating, I could put an easy hundred yards between me and that car by powering through a curve. It was cooler and I used heavy boots and a heavy jacket at night... even in the summer. The heavy clothes offered protection if I screwed up and wound up sliding down the road. (the only time I laid it down was on a dirt road in loose gravel in a curve.)

I moved back to Pensacola and found it difficult to shake car tailgaters (few tight curves) and even at 80 MPH, it was hot well after the sun went down and necessitated thin clothing.

I sold my road bike. I just didn't feel safe. It didn't keep me from riding dirt bikes, though.

What was your favorite dirt bike? I had two, An OSSA Pioneer and an OSSA Plonker. Both off road but for different terrain.

10you know this must have hurt Empty Re: you know this must have hurt 7/15/2012, 6:01 pm

Slicef18 wrote:What was your favorite dirt bike? I had two, An OSSA Pioneer and an OSSA Plonker. Both off road but for different terrain.

I had the most fun on a 360 Yamaha motor that I put on a 250 frame. Flat-trackers handlebars, 21" trials tire on the front, full-bore knobbies on the rear, bigger sprocket on the rear, smaller one on the front, completely stripped (no lights, gauges, fenders, kick stand, not even a kill switch.) It was a rooster-tailin' machine... you did NOT want to ride behind me.

My brother's Bultaco 250 was fun to ride too.

11you know this must have hurt Empty Modifying the Bike 7/16/2012, 6:16 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

Yomama wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:What was your favorite dirt bike? I had two, An OSSA Pioneer and an OSSA Plonker. Both off road but for different terrain.

I had the most fun on a 360 Yamaha motor that I put on a 250 frame. Flat-trackers handlebars, 21" trials tire on the front, full-bore knobbies on the rear, bigger sprocket on the rear, smaller one on the front, completely stripped (no lights, gauges, fenders, kick stand, not even a kill switch.) It was a rooster-tailin' machine... you did NOT want to ride behind me.

My brother's Bultaco 250 was fun to ride too.

I'll bet those modifications made a bike that would get after it. Big rear and small front sprocket would sure enough give some low end "Get-R-Done" torque. Not much top speed, but who needs top end when off road. My favorite road bike was an Ariel Square Four. It was smooth, quiet and didn't drip oil like the Harley and Indian.

12you know this must have hurt Empty Re: you know this must have hurt 7/16/2012, 7:28 am

My only road bike was a Kawasaki 350cc S2. http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/model/kawasaki/kawasaki_s2_350.htm

It had 45 HP and was an air cooled three-cylinder two-cycle... Great power to weight ratio. In the day (1972), it was a mini crotch rocket.

The 500cc version of that bike was the quickest production motorcycle (at that time), going a little over 100 mph in the quarter mile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum