Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And Obamacare good news just keeps coming in regarding additional fees employers have to pay

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/employers-blast-fees-health-law-030400728.html;_ylt=Atew02mGTsVRppMEDr0ma4KiuYdG;_ylu=X3oDMTNyNmNwODgyBG1pdANGUCBUb3AgU3RvcnkgTGVmdARwa2cDNjExODBlYzYtZGIwOS0zOTMxLTgwOGMtNjgxZTlkY2I2NGYyBHBvcwMyBHNlYwN0b3Bfc3RvcnkEdmVyAzRkNjI

Another $63 bucks per employee.....

"It's caught most employers, if not all employers, by surprise," said Steve Wojcik, vice president of public policy at the National Business Group on Health in Washington, which represents large employers. "They're very upset about it."

Boeing estimates the fee will apply to about 405,000 workers and dependents it insures, costing the Chicago-based plane maker an estimated $25 million in 2014. The company spends $2.5 billion annually on health and insurance-related benefits.

AND THEN THIS GROUP IS TRYING TO OPT OUT-

The UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust, which covers 806,000 retirees of General Motors, Ford, Chrysler and their dependents, asked HHS to exempt all its beneficiaries from the levy. It argued the trust, which is independent from the auto makers, shouldn't face the fee because its plans operate under terms set in federal district and bankruptcy courts in 2009.

I am sure "O" will hook these union brothers up.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://finance.yahoo.com/news/employers-blast-fees-health-law-030400728.html;_ylt=Atew02mGTsVRppMEDr0ma4KiuYdG;_ylu=X3oDMTNyNmNwODgyBG1pdANGUCBUb3AgU3RvcnkgTGVmdARwa2cDNjExODBlYzYtZGIwOS0zOTMxLTgwOGMtNjgxZTlkY2I2NGYyBHBvcwMyBHNlYwN0b3Bfc3RvcnkEdmVyAzRkNjI

Another $63 bucks per employee.....

"It's caught most employers, if not all employers, by surprise," said Steve Wojcik, vice president of public policy at the National Business Group on Health in Washington, which represents large employers. "They're very upset about it."

Boeing estimates the fee will apply to about 405,000 workers and dependents it insures, costing the Chicago-based plane maker an estimated $25 million in 2014. The company spends $2.5 billion annually on health and insurance-related benefits.

AND THEN THIS GROUP IS TRYING TO OPT OUT-

The UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust, which covers 806,000 retirees of General Motors, Ford, Chrysler and their dependents, asked HHS to exempt all its beneficiaries from the levy. It argued the trust, which is independent from the auto makers, shouldn't face the fee because its plans operate under terms set in federal district and bankruptcy courts in 2009.

I am sure "O" will hook these union brothers up.

And the markets are a reflection of this O disaster?

The market doesn't have to necessarily go down for people to lose their jobs. This $63 will just get kicked to the employees unfortunately. I know YOU don't care, but some people do.

the $63 most likely will getkicked to the employees, it depends on how large a company people work for. this is a thing that may hurt small companies so poorer people might see this more.

but the biger deal with this is what this money is for. it a pay buffer for insurance companies, this will subsidize private insurance companies because now they have to insure all without limitations. so basically people need to know, just because private ins industry isnt fully out yet, its bought and paid for.

the private ins biznez is going to boom for about the next few years. hence why i encouraged my daughter to get her state license. between the mandate and companies dropping coverage its a sweet sweet deal for private insurance industry right now. whew..... big bucks a comin...i bet there are going to be lots and lots of insurance industry fancy vacations. hope i get to go on one since im being raped by the other end.

Chrissy wrote:the $63 most likely will getkicked to the employees, it depends on how large a company people work for. this is a thing that may hurt small companies so poorer people might see this more.

but the biger deal with this is what this money is for. it a pay buffer for insurance companies, this will subsidize private insurance companies because now they have to insure all without limitations. so basically people need to know, just because private ins industry isnt fully out yet, its bought and paid for.

the private ins biznez is going to boom for about the next few years. hence why i encouraged my daughter to get her state license. between the mandate and companies dropping coverage its a sweet sweet deal for private insurance industry right now. whew..... big bucks a comin...i bet there are going to be lots and lots of insurance industry fancy vacations. hope i get to go on one since im being raped by the other end.

Small companies are going to get tax credits,Dilbert. You don't mind posting false info, do you?

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:the $63 most likely will getkicked to the employees, it depends on how large a company people work for. this is a thing that may hurt small companies so poorer people might see this more.

Small companies are going to get tax credits,Dilbert. You don't mind posting false info, do you?

Dilbert, no amount of tax credits are making up for the dumptruck load of fees and taxes employers WILL be paying in January. These are UNFUNDED mandates by Obama.

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:

Small companies are going to get tax credits, Dilbert. You don't mind posting false info, do you?

Where does the money come from to pay those tax credits?
And Obamacare good news just keeps coming in regarding additional fees employers have to pay 751animated-obama-money

Markle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Small companies are going to get tax credits, Dilbert. You don't mind posting false info, do you?

Where does the money come from to pay those tax credits?
And Obamacare good news just keeps coming in regarding additional fees employers have to pay 751animated-obama-money

dreams is an idiot. she soemhow thinks the gov can make the money to cover this by tax people and then giving them tax credits to take care of that LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum