Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reports: Grand jury investigating Democrat Senator Menendez

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

It seems that Democrat Senator Bob Mendez may be joining a lot of other notable Democrats behind bars.

Reports: Grand jury investigating Senator Menendez
A grand jury is investigating New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez’s ties to Democratic Party mega-donor Dr. Salomon Melgen, the Washington Post reports.

Reports: Grand jury investigating Democrat Senator Menendez Menendez-melgen

The Post’s Carol Leonnig and Peter Wallsten cite “three people aware of the probe” as saying a Miami federal grand jury has launched an investigation into Menendez’s activity in government advocating in favor of business interests of Melgen, including the now infamous port security contract that would make Melgen $250 million over a decade if approved.

“As part of the grand jury investigation, the three people said, federal agents have questioned witnesses about the interactions between Menendez and Melgen, who contributed $700,000 last year to Menendez and other Senate Democrats,” Leonnig and Wallsten wrote. “The grand jury has also issued subpoenas for Melgen’s business and financial records, according to two people briefed on the probe who, like the others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an on-going investigation. Federal agents have not contacted Menendez, according to a person familiar with the case.”

The Daily Caller confirmed the Washington Post’s report, citing an “FBI agent in a supervisory position on the East Coast of the U.S.”

Read more:
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/03/14/Reports-Grand-jury-investigating-Senator-Menendez

2seaoat

Back on the payroll again.....I thought after the election that paid shills on online forums proved counterproductive......oh well......a Democrat allegedly did something wrong......I am shocked, and probably will lose sleep tonight with the thought of the horror of a politician taking advantage of campaign finance laws......or the lack of the same.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Back on the payroll again.....I thought after the election that paid shills on online forums proved counterproductive......oh well......a Democrat allegedly did something wrong......I am shocked, and probably will lose sleep tonight with the thought of the horror of a politician taking advantage of campaign finance laws......or the lack of the same.

LOL! He had to dig to the bottom of the scandal barrel to find something fresh to post. A zebra doesn't change its stripes...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/16/17339420-palin-re-emerges-to-lash-gop-establishment-and-obama-alike?lite

As long as these Idiots think saruh is the one I don't think the R's will ever pull off another election..

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Back on the payroll again.....I thought after the election that paid shills on online forums proved counterproductive......oh well......a Democrat allegedly did something wrong......I am shocked, and probably will lose sleep tonight with the thought of the horror of a politician taking advantage of campaign finance laws......or the lack of the same.

LOL! He had to dig to the bottom of the scandal barrel to find something fresh to post. A zebra doesn't change its stripes...

$750,000. doesn't exactly translate to "dig to the bottom of the scandal barrel" to me. All for a project meaning $250 million over 10 years to his bud.

Markle

Markle

Lurch wrote:http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/16/17339420-palin-re-emerges-to-lash-gop-establishment-and-obama-alike?lite

As long as these Idiots think saruh is the one I don't think the R's will ever pull off another election..

Where did you get this notion?

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates

2seaoat

Where did you get this notion?

Just simple reality.....Sarah gets an invite and does five minutes of comedic bashing and Christy gets no invite as he makes serious budget cuts, deals with natural disasters, and garners almost 75% from the New Jersey electorate.........what part of the notion do you not understand.

2seaoat wrote:Where did you get this notion?

Just simple reality.....Sarah gets an invite and does five minutes of comedic bashing and Christy gets no invite as he makes serious budget cuts, deals with natural disasters, and garners almost 75% from the New Jersey electorate.........what part of the notion do you not understand.

we dont like that fat ass chrusty. he can go join the (D)'s

I dont get where you people think crusty is presidential material LOL

new J is small and he had no choice but to deal with that storm that came so eloquently at the right time for him to be hugging and kissing up to obummer during an election. He could have done his job without painting such a false glorfied pic of obama during a very important election time. He blew it.

Chrissy wrote:

we dont like that fat ass chrusty. he can go join the (D)'s

I dont get where you people think crusty is presidential material LOL

new J is small and he had no choice but to deal with that storm that came so eloquently at the right time for him to be hugging and kissing up to obummer during an election. He could have done his job without painting such a false glorfied pic of obama during a very important election time. He blew it.

I rest my case..

2seaoat

I rest my case..

I do not think it is fair.....you need to tie one hand behind your back before posting..........

Markle

Markle

Where did Ms. Palin state that she was running for anything?

By the way, it is the CONSERVATIVE Political Action Conference.

I'm truly sorry that CPAC did not consult you prior to sending out their invitations. Maybe next year.

Why do you fear Sarah Palin?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No one cares what Sarah Palin does. Are you sure it wasn't the Cuckoo PAC? Because there sure were a lot of crazies there.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
No one cares what Sarah Palin does. Are you sure it wasn't the Cuckoo PAC? Because there sure were a lot of crazies there.

IF that were true, Progressives wouldn't spend so much time seeking her out to ridicule and denigrate. She has no power, why the total fascination?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

IF that were true, Progressives wouldn't spend so much time seeking her out to ridicule and denigrate. She has no power, why the total fascination?

Train-wrecks are fascinating.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum