Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama administration to let spy agencies scour Americans' finances

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Weird – I thought we had the number one spy agency doing that already – they are known as the IRS….

“The Obama administration is drawing up plans to give all U.S. spy agencies full access to a massive database that contains financial data on American citizens and others who bank in the country, according to a Treasury Department document seen by Reuters.
The proposed plan represents a major step by U.S. intelligence agencies to spot and track down terrorist networks and crime syndicates by bringing together financial databanks, criminal records and military intelligence. The plan, which legal experts say is permissible under U.S. law, is nonetheless likely to trigger intense criticism from privacy advocates.”

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/13/us-usa-banks-spying-idUSBRE92C12720130313

Yawn... wake me up when you find something the govt isn't knee deep in. Control is effective ownership. We are owned.

knothead

knothead

If you are not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear, right?

knothead

knothead

knothead wrote:If you are not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear, right?

LOL negged again.

cool1

cool1

PkrBum wrote:Yawn... wake me up when you find something the govt isn't knee deep in. Control is effective ownership. We are owned.

So true Razz

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PkrBum wrote:Yawn... wake me up when you find something the govt isn't knee deep in. Control is effective ownership. We are owned.

But......but......but.....this is the landmark FREE country!!!! Right?

knothead wrote:If you are not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear, right?

There's the attitude that allows an out of control government to continue intrusions into citizens lives...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum