Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

our US airforce is now the pest control guy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.examiner.com/article/air-force-called-to-assist-miami-dade-mosquito-control

Florida residents in Miami and Dade County have been seeing something unusual for the last several days. A C-130 aircraft has been flying low in the evening, spraying parts of the area for mosquitoes. At the request of local officials, the 757th Airlift Squadron, an Air Force Reserve unit based at Youngstown-Warren Air Reserve Station, has been conducting a mosquito control mission

I wonder if they put out those GMO mosquitos yet?

Chrissy8 wrote:I wonder if they put out those GMO mosquitos yet?

When I worked for the Health Department, I had a flock of "sentinel chickens" in my back yard. Their blood was sampled periodically and tested for antibodies to encephalitis, a disease transmitted by mosquitoes.

Before one such testing (presumably an important test), Escambia County Mosquito Control came to our subdivision and sprayed upwind of the house, turned around and sprayed upwind of the house, turned around and sprayed again, until it just about killed ME.

The C-130 spraying is believable. Oh, I had chickens at two of my houses. I fed and watered them daily, and got to keep the eggs.

Yomama wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:I wonder if they put out those GMO mosquitos yet?

When I worked for the Health Department, I had a flock of "sentinel chickens" in my back yard. Their blood was sampled periodically and tested for antibodies to encephalitis, a disease transmitted by mosquitoes.

Before one such testing (presumably an important test), Escambia County Mosquito Control came to our subdivision and sprayed upwind of the house, turned around and sprayed upwind of the house, turned around and sprayed again, until it just about killed ME.

The C-130 spraying is believable. Oh, I had chickens at two of my houses. I fed and watered them daily, and got to keep the eggs.

yea, but that was moquito control doing the spraying. This is a military plane.

since when do we use military planes to spray for pest?

Crissy, I understand what you are saying about the military doing the spraying. They're using C-130s out west to fight fires too (well, big military planes). I don't really know if it is appropriate use of military hardware or not.

My point is that the powers-that-be are spraying in "overkill" measures to skew test results. The test results for GM mosquitoes cannot be trusted if they're spraying insecticide up the wazoo... spraying that doesn't mimic normal mosquito control efforts.

In my example, the usual route for a mosquito truck is to make one trip down most streets... once. It was overkill and inappropriate to go back and forth upwind of my chicken coop.

Yomama wrote:Crissy, I understand what you are saying about the military doing the spraying. They're using C-130s out west to fight fires too (well, big military planes). I don't really know if it is appropriate use of military hardware or not.

My point is that the powers-that-be are spraying in "overkill" measures to skew test results. The test results for GM mosquitoes cannot be trusted if they're spraying insecticide up the wazoo... spraying that doesn't mimic normal mosquito control efforts.

In my example, the usual route for a mosquito truck is to make one trip down most streets... once. It was overkill and inappropriate to go back and forth upwind of my chicken coop.

oh what your saying is very interesting, I didnt think about that.

I hope we get to talk about this more when I get home tonight. Im not sure if my area will get any of this spray, but I do have some concerns about it all.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's just a preparation of the public for when they use a WMD on our cities to enact agenda 21 population control. The Airforce pilots will be told it's just spraying bug poison but it will be people poison...hold your breath.

http://agenda21conspiracy.com/index.html

our US airforce is now the pest control guy Agenda10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum