Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran Knows What to Do With Corrupt Bankers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

HANG THEM! The biggest banking scandal in Iranian history resulted in 4 death sentences and 33 prison terms up to 25 years.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=9145

Iran Knows What to Do With Corrupt Bankers 9_bank10

Meanwhile, the too-big-to-fail banks in America are too big to prosecute for their own massive crimes.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

They need to do that to politicians too.. That "Might" solve some problems..

2seaoat

My bank got closed by the FDIC three years ago. My current banker just sent me an email showing that the board of directors and the officers of the bank have been sued by the FDIC for 13 million dollars. My loan officer and the guy handling my loan is being sued for games he played with loans. They would have their buddies come in for a 2 million dollar construction loan.....they would be required to get contribution from another bank or source for 500k, and they would simply make a loan to a subcontractor on the job for 500k and make it on paper only, and then fund their buddies for the full two million. The bastards have screwed me because once the FDIC took over 100% of the loans have to be dumped or foreclosed on, and I have until september to find another loan source.....all because the bankers had unbridled greed and avarice........at least the FDIC is suing some of these bastards......they have destroyed a great many lives, and I know that the errors and omissions coverage will pay the bulk of the 13 million, but I love the idea of these bastards having to dig into their personal funds to pay back the government...............Its too late to help my situation because no commercial bank is giving me 50% of my former appraisals and without the same.......no bank will touch the loans.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:HANG THEM! The biggest banking scandal in Iranian history resulted in 4 death sentences and 33 prison terms up to 25 years.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=9145

Iran Knows What to Do With Corrupt Bankers 9_bank10

Meanwhile, the too-big-to-fail banks in America are too big to prosecute for their own massive crimes.

Let me know when you are moving there and I will personally help you pack.

Ah yes, our prime time AG Holder spills his gutless wisdom on this issue:

"Are banks too big to jail?

If there was any doubt about the answer to that question, Eric H. Holder Jr., the nation’s attorney general, last week blurted out what we’ve all known to be true but few inside the Obama administration have said aloud: Yes, they are.

“I am concerned that the size of some of these institutions becomes so large that it does become difficult for us to prosecute them when we are hit with indications that if we do prosecute — if we do bring a criminal charge — it will have a negative impact on the national economy, perhaps even the world economy,” Mr. Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee. “I think that is a function of the fact that some of these institutions have become too large.”

Mr. Holder continued, acknowledging that the size of banks “has an inhibiting influence.” He said that it affects “our ability to bring resolutions that I think would be more appropriate.”"

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/03/11/big-banks-go-wrong-but-pay-a-little-price/

nochain wrote:Ah yes, our prime time AG Holder spills his gutless wisdom on this issue:

"Are banks too big to jail?

If there was any doubt about the answer to that question, Eric H. Holder Jr., the nation’s attorney general, last week blurted out what we’ve all known to be true but few inside the Obama administration have said aloud: Yes, they are.

“I am concerned that the size of some of these institutions becomes so large that it does become difficult for us to prosecute them when we are hit with indications that if we do prosecute — if we do bring a criminal charge — it will have a negative impact on the national economy, perhaps even the world economy,” Mr. Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee. “I think that is a function of the fact that some of these institutions have become too large.”

Mr. Holder continued, acknowledging that the size of banks “has an inhibiting influence.” He said that it affects “our ability to bring resolutions that I think would be more appropriate.”"

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/03/11/big-banks-go-wrong-but-pay-a-little-price/

And what werre the profits from GE's overseas business ventures?...Nice to have a buddy in the WH...Blame everyone else for being greedy and wealthy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum