Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob...check this out.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hey Bob...check this out. Empty Hey Bob...check this out. 2/28/2013, 1:05 pm

Awesome pics of the "gutted White House", circa 1950 during renovations.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/inside-a-totally-gutted-white-house-slideshow/#crsl=%252Fphotos%252Finside-a-totally-gutted-white-house-slideshow%252Fwh-rehab-photo-481341962.html

2Hey Bob...check this out. Empty Re: Hey Bob...check this out. 2/28/2013, 1:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jesus, "gutted" is right!

3Hey Bob...check this out. Empty Re: Hey Bob...check this out. 2/28/2013, 1:17 pm

The part about them tearing down that cat and rebuilding it inside showed Truman's smarterestical side.

Love the one of the dudes in the ventilation shaft, and the one of the worker with the demolition crew wearing a vest complete w/ pocket watch. LOL

4Hey Bob...check this out. Empty Re: Hey Bob...check this out. 2/28/2013, 3:04 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If it was up to me they'd demolish that thing and sell the land to help pay the bills. And let those president assholes stay in the Super 8 in Camp Springs, MD like I did when I was in DC. I didn't see a thing wrong with those accomodations. We very much enjoyed getting high and riding the metro back and forth. That thing's better than any ride at Disney.

5Hey Bob...check this out. Empty Re: Hey Bob...check this out. 2/28/2013, 3:31 pm

2seaoat

great pictures.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum