Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Duct tape your dogs eye.....lie that you own the dog.....you get 300 days in jail

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

http://www.pnj.com/comments/article/20130227/NEWS01/130227011/Woman-gets-300-days-duct-taping-dog-s-injured-eye

I am glad the dog is now ok, but some people should not own dogs, and I am sorry......this seems a bit excessive.

Kill a person while you're driving and talking on a cellphone = $166. fine..

2seaoat

The problem I am having with the sentence is that it will cost the taxpayers about 30k. I would have rather seen community service and a financial fine directed and given to the local animal shelter to deal with vet care for animals. This is not making much sense to me......what she did was stupid, and cruel. However, when my dog got hit, I was facing a 2,300 vet bill, and many folks simply do not have the assets to deal with injury to their pets, and if this gets out on the street, the way this is going to be taken care of in the future is a gun and shovel.........not the best judicial decision in my opinion.

2seaoat wrote:http://www.pnj.com/comments/article/20130227/NEWS01/130227011/Woman-gets-300-days-duct-taping-dog-s-injured-eye

I am glad the dog is now ok, but some people should not own dogs, and I am sorry......this seems a bit excessive.

Did you see the mugshot?....Hope this piece of crap rots in the county jail...

cool1

cool1

Thats just not right at all no uh hu Potter -I think I have a Potter that lives down the street huh well whoever--bad lady Mad

cool1 wrote:Thats just not right at all no uh hu Potter -I think I have a Potter that lives down the street huh well whoever--bad lady Mad

Just like the pieces of crap in Santa Rosa County that poisened the child with their meth ingredients....just remove them from the face of the earth...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum