Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Louis Farrakhan: Gang Members Can Serve As Protectors

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130225/chicago/louis-farrakhan-gang-members-can-serve-as-protectors

alecto wrote:

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130225/chicago/louis-farrakhan-gang-members-can-serve-as-protectors

Will they (gangs/thugs) be the national police force that the cowh once spoke of.....

gangs as soldiers for the nation of islam.

with an idea like that, someone should look into this carefully.

2seaoat

gangs as soldiers for the nation of islam.

Yep, like the drug cartel in Mexico is the banker for the pope........a very old ex waiter mumbling nonsense is worthy of about 2 seconds of consideration..........I will have a bit of cream in my tea Louis, and the check please..........

2seaoat wrote:gangs as soldiers for the nation of islam.

Yep, like the drug cartel in Mexico is the banker for the pope........a very old ex waiter mumbling nonsense is worthy of about 2 seconds of consideration..........I will have a bit of cream in my tea Louis, and the check please..........

everything you just said is completly irrelevant to this subject.

You are aware the vatican is not located in america?

you are aware that farakhan is the national leader for the nation of islam here in america right?

so here we have the leader of the nation of islam recruiting gang members to be soldiers to protect land he inteends to buy. hes recruiting a jihad on our soil and in front of your face and you make waiter jokes. Rolling Eyes

FARRAKHAN IS RUNNING THE BIGGEST GANG IN THE US

2seaoat

You folks know nothing.......recruiting gangs........LOL.......and the big F recruiting them.......hell he surrounds himself with bodyguards because he is as fearful as everyone else.........recruiting gang members......babies with guns who make 2k a day selling eight balls on a street corner, and the Big F is organizing gang members........duh plane, duh plane.......welcome to fantasy Island, where naive and uninformed folks speculate about the irrelevant and live out their fantasy of the big F as a threat......an old irrelevant man who scares people who need night lights.

cool1

cool1

He is nuts scratch

2seaoat wrote:You folks know nothing.......recruiting gangs........LOL.......and the big F recruiting them.......hell he surrounds himself with bodyguards because he is as fearful as everyone else.........recruiting gang members......babies with guns who make 2k a day selling eight balls on a street corner, and the Big F is organizing gang members........duh plane, duh plane.......welcome to fantasy Island, where naive and uninformed folks speculate about the irrelevant and live out their fantasy of the big F as a threat......an old irrelevant man who scares people who need night lights.

speaking to more than 7000 members he said>>>

All you gangbangers, we know you love to shoot, but you're killing yourselves," Farrakhan said. "All your weapons are illegal and you're using them like savages."

But Farrakhan said gangbangers are "natural soldiers" and could be taught "the science of war" to become protectors of the Nation of Islam's assets in the future.

so he wants them to stop killing themselves, become nation of islam soldiers and learn the science of WAR.

that is a jihad call to arms if I ever heard one. they need to be taking a VERY hard look at this fella. yes, seaoat, he may be old, but he also might want to go out with a bang!

2seaoat

but he also might want to go out with a bang!

He will go out with a bang if he thinks he is going to recruit gangbangers to any cause............naive beyond belief........Richard Pryor once visited a prison where he was going to bond with the brothers doing a show.......after he left the prison......he did this routine about how glad he was that we have prisons.........gangbangers in Colombia, Mexico, or the streets of Chicago give a rat's tail about some old political leader who wants to organize them into a political force......nope that would be the quickest way for the old fart to take a bullet.....not like Malcom for a cause.....but the shear danger of putting your nose into gang business......sorry a kid making 2k a day peddling eight balls is not going to give a seconds notice to putting a bullet in an old mouthpiece who brings attention to the drug business......the old man was always outrageous in his political beliefs.....but he never was stupid....he is smart enough to stay out of the way of the gangs and their drug business, as he is protected in his armed fortress on the south side.......only some scardy cat without a night light would worry about a thing the old fart says now.....he is irrelevant as a leisure suit on a Saturday Night.

2seaoat wrote:but he also might want to go out with a bang!

He will go out with a bang if he thinks he is going to recruit gangbangers to any cause............naive beyond belief........Richard Pryor once visited a prison where he was going to bond with the brothers doing a show.......after he left the prison......he did this routine about how glad he was that we have prisons.........gangbangers in Colombia, Mexico, or the streets of Chicago give a rat's tail about some old political leader who wants to organize them into a political force......nope that would be the quickest way for the old fart to take a bullet.....not like Malcom for a cause.....but the shear danger of putting your nose into gang business......sorry a kid making 2k a day peddling eight balls is not going to give a seconds notice to putting a bullet in an old mouthpiece who brings attention to the drug business......the old man was always outrageous in his political beliefs.....but he never was stupid....he is smart enough to stay out of the way of the gangs and their drug business, as he is protected in his armed fortress on the south side.......only some scardy cat without a night light would worry about a thing the old fart says now.....he is irrelevant as a leisure suit on a Saturday Night.

I think you have some sort of distorted ideal about gang members. not all of them are making 2k a day. most of them are dirt poor and since they never got taught the golden rule which is work for a living thier idea is to take for a living. some of and many i suspect would glady like to become something as big as the nation of islam. so dont think for a miinute he couldnt recruit a heellva lot of these gangers. he could, and he is requesting it. and what he said should draw the attention of the fbi.

2seaoat

I think you have some sort of distorted ideal about gang members.

Nope.....they are animals.......I know up close and personal.......this thread is more about racism than it is about reality......so of course you would not agree from my first hand impressions.........Mr. F is an old irrelevant fart, and a gangbanger lives by a different code than Mr. F........and not to understand the difference tells me all I need to know about this discussion.......like this thread is goes nowhere, yet it purports to talk about reality......

[quote="2seaoat"]I think you have some sort of distorted ideal about gang members.

Nope.....they are animals.......I know up close and personal.......quote]

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sage wrote:gangs as soldiers for the nation of islam.

Does ANYONE for one minute think that the DOJ headed by AG Holder would have the intestinal fortitude to look into the nation of islam and/or Farrakan?....Look how he and the administration ran away from the black panthers voter intimidation issue?....And yet...made it clear that uniformed police officers in the area of polling stations were intimidating to some voters...go figure...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum