Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pentagon: no plane in site.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/24/2013, 9:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/24/2013, 9:43 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

What about the people who were supposed to be on the plane that are no longer with us? And their families that burried empty coffins?

3Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/24/2013, 9:51 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ghandi wrote:What about the people who were supposed to be on the plane that are no longer with us? And their families that burried empty coffins?

what about them? you want a conspiracy of this magnitude tied up in a nice neat package with a bow on top ?...It was meant to be convoluted and unbelievable. There as been much more disinformation from the perpetrators than information. Where is the footage from dozens of cameras that blanketed that whole area? Just a 10 sec replay from a strategically located camera would tell it all...but those have been seized and buried for what reason ? Anyone that believes the official story is willfully ignorant of what proof there is.

4Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/24/2013, 10:17 pm

2seaoat

Exactly why would somebody fake a plane when with certainty we know the planes were hijacked.........do nor understand for a second why any of this is relevant.....simply do not understand?

5Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/24/2013, 10:20 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Exactly why would somebody fake a plane when with certainty we know the planes were hijacked.........do nor understand for a second why any of this is relevant.....simply do not understand?

Most likely the planes were electronically hijacked and flown and everyone on the planes gassed to death....if I were planning such an event.

6Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/24/2013, 10:27 pm

2seaoat

T is that not a multitude of 100 more chances of being discovered than the reality of a handful of folks getting on a plane.....hijacking it.....and flying it into the pentagon. The reason that I raise this is the very act of hijacking a plane is a successful act of terror. Even if the planes all crashed in cornfields, the magnitude of the terror in my opinion would have remained the same.....so why expose the plan, and what benefit to do the same?

What do you do with the people who were seen boarding the plane......where did the planes go? Where did they put the bodies after they gassed them.....who handled the bodies? How were they disposed of......where were the air traffic control records which showed planes going somewhere else?

In my opinion, I think the idea of keeping it simple is why I do not understand the relevancy of missles or gassing people.....it does not make any sense at any level......

7Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/24/2013, 10:32 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The data on the 2.3 trillion dollars of missing money was housed in that part of the pentagon. Many things were to be accomplished by 911 ..the hyping of terrorism was just a part of the story...you think 2.3 trillion .....I said TRILLION ! dollars is worth creating a production of this magnitude ? They wanted the towers destroyed because they were going to cost a fortune to remove the asbestos and renovate....WTC 7 was full of evidence that incriminated numerous corporations like Enron in all manner of criminality...on and on....vast and brilliant .

8Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/24/2013, 10:46 pm

2seaoat

Let us assume all you have said is true......or partially true. Where do you find the commonality of interest? Does the guy who has too much asbestos in a building go on line and find listed other folks with goals of coverup......some kind of Craigslist where folks advertise that they need co-conspirators in a couple states to merge a plan where everyone gets all their goals met? I would suggest that this is absurd on its face, but what is even more absurd is that some across the board organization existed which could pull this together...........I would suggest that it would be a lot easier for a few CIA folks who had contact with Bin Laden to hatch a plan using hijack to accomplish all the goals you have outlined.........so why secondary and tertiary plans which multiply a hundred fold the risk of exposure.....again, I do not deny that we may not know who influenced Bin Laden to hatch this plan, but to suggest lower level plans being complexly coordinated makes no sense to me.

9Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/24/2013, 10:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

All Bin Laudin did was solve a lot of our neocons problems and help his enemies expand the MIC....great plan....

Pentagon: no plane in site. SmX6Z

10Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/25/2013, 12:12 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This press thing was happening while the firefighting and rescue efforts were still in progress. Obviously he hadn't been inside yet because of that. So is it all that difficult to believe he would say what he did at this time?
Jesus.

11Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/25/2013, 12:14 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is no different than what you called bullshit on me for in that other thread today. And if you'll remember, my reply to you was that you were right to call bullshit on that. And now by presenting this you're doing exactly the same thing I did. lol

12Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/25/2013, 12:17 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

planes are made of remarkably light aluminum and come apart easily...they don't get sucked into a little hole and disappear but in your looking thru the glass world...sure whatever...

Pentagon: no plane in site. Art.nw.plane.damage.02.cnncaved in while in flight..but punched a hole in reinforced concrete...sure whatever... hey look a rabbit...

13Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/25/2013, 1:15 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is like deja vu all over again. How many times do I have to post this...

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm

A 300,000 lb airliner was moving at 500 mph when it collided with the building.
What did you expect, that it would bounce off the building and all the wreckage end up on the lawn? lol

14Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/25/2013, 1:24 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What about all the witnesses who saw an airliner, a silver airliner, an airliner with AA on the tail, and some even saw what was clearly an American Airlines jetliner.
Are they all in the employ of Count Rothschild?
Or maybe Dick Cheney made his "missile" look just like an airliner with airliner length wings the tips of which knocked down the light towers on approach exactly as an airliner woulda done?
Or maybe the Illuminatti put all the witnesses under a spell and hypnotized them into believing they were seeing an airliner.
Or maybe it was a "hologram" like the WTC airliners were said to be. lol

15Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/25/2013, 2:00 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:This is like deja vu all over again. How many times do I have to post this...

http://rense.com/general32/phot.htm

A 300,000 lb airliner was moving at 500 mph when it collided with the building.
What did you expect, that it would bounce off the building and all the wreckage end up on the lawn? lol

Sorry dude you just don't see it and you never will I guess.......enjoy the wonderland tea party with Dick and Bush and Chertoff......

16Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/25/2013, 2:02 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Sorry dude you just don't see it and you never will I guess...

Nope, even my LSD flashbacks haven't shown it to me. lol

17Pentagon: no plane in site. Empty Re: Pentagon: no plane in site. 2/25/2013, 2:07 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:.. hey look a rabbit...

Pentagon: no plane in site. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRw4dGayejKZ9Rf4Af0eh5D5QDomSn1-ClH-eJfu8m3VPPnWFISQ

Hey!!!!! That's my line!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOyasacx9vQ

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum