Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Epic fail....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Epic fail.... Empty Epic fail.... 2/22/2013, 12:23 pm

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/12/16941401-woman-shows-up-drunk-to-bail-out-her-husband-on-dui-charge-connecticut-police-say?lite&lite=obnetwork

Some people just deserve each other.

2Epic fail.... Empty Re: Epic fail.... 2/22/2013, 7:48 pm

I hope DCF took that child. Stupidass's.

3Epic fail.... Empty Re: Epic fail.... 2/22/2013, 8:08 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:I hope DCF took that child. Stupidass's.

In a case like this, I would hope it's almost guaranteed, at least for a period of further investigation.

There are also plenty of positive stories after these kinds of events....women who lose custody, seek some serious help, and spend several years building up trust before the court.

That also applies to father's.

Alcohol abuse can really screw up a family, and yet it's the most celebrated legal drug.

They even have these places where you can drink and then go out to the parking lot and drive away.

And yet, it's against the law to drink and drive.

4Epic fail.... Empty Re: Epic fail.... 2/22/2013, 8:48 pm

W_T_M wrote:

In a case like this, I would hope it's almost guaranteed, at least for a period of further investigation.

There are also plenty of positive stories after these kinds of events....women who lose custody, seek some serious help, and spend several years building up trust before the court.

Alcohol abuse can really screw up a family, and yet it's the most celebrated legal drug.

They even have these places where you can drink and then go out to the parking lot and drive away.

Get this. Last year at Scratch Ankle Festival a local nonprofit for child abuse-Families Count -set up a booth for selling beer so the parents could get good and sloshed and then drive their kids home.

5Epic fail.... Empty Re: Epic fail.... 2/22/2013, 9:09 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Get this. Last year at Scratch Ankle Festival a local nonprofit for child abuse-Families Count -set up a booth for selling beer so the parents could get good and sloshed and then drive their kids home.

I was making an abstract reference to bars...LOL

What you posted is even worse. It's like rednecks showing up for a kid's BD party with a case of beer in tow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum