Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob did you hear about this..very interesting.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread859625/pg1

What a Face

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread859625/pg1

What a Face
Thanks for that, teo. A lot of witnesses and some very close to it. Pretty compelling stuff.

I hope they are real because it would make things more interesting and exciting. It was a good program.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:I hope they are real because it would make things more interesting and exciting. It was a good program.
I have different take on this than anyone else that I'm aware of.
I think it would be a lot more bizarre and implausible to believe that we never have, are not now, and never will, be seeing SOMETHING we cannot explain in our skies; than believing that we have, are, and will continue to be seeing things that we cannot explain in our skies.

I cannot even explain the existence of the sky itself. No one can. And no one will probably ever be able to explain it.
So it just stands to reason to me that we will see stuff in that sky that we cannot explain. If not, then existence is a lot more boring than I can even contemplate and so far nothing about it yet has been boring to me.

Ive seen a UFO.

A real one

also seen differnt kinds.

Ive seen orbs, which wernt to damn freindly, scared me, paralized me for a bit

and me, my mom my sister and a old bf were driving in the woods one night and we all saw it.

it was star shaped, hovering over the woods. had a beam of lihgt going down.

we all rolled out windows up and swore to each other we would never talk about it.

I am Pliedian Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum