Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mindy McCready kills self

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mindy McCready kills self Empty Mindy McCready kills self 2/18/2013, 1:03 am

This is just too sad! Age 37.

http://www.mediacomtoday.com/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CDA4GQ26G0%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=915

2Mindy McCready kills self Empty Re: Mindy McCready kills self 2/18/2013, 1:07 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Some have it all and can't wait to die...

3Mindy McCready kills self Empty Re: Mindy McCready kills self 2/18/2013, 8:01 am

sad... she had been spiraling for years.

4Mindy McCready kills self Empty Re: Mindy McCready kills self 2/18/2013, 11:12 am

It is a sad situation when anyone sees no way out that they must take their own life. However selfish it may have been not one of us can know how much pain she was in that would prompt her to do something such as this. It had only been just a few months since her boyfriend offed himself in the same place and the same way as she did. She has been plagued by demons for a long long time.

5Mindy McCready kills self Empty Re: Mindy McCready kills self 2/18/2013, 9:59 pm

I agree,Ghost. Although I did not know her personally this saddened me all day. She did a remake of Linda Rhonstadt's "I think I'm gonna love you for a long time" that was just beautiful. This woman was in a tremendous amount of pain. It's sad that no one could help her before it was too late.

6Mindy McCready kills self Empty Re: Mindy McCready kills self 2/18/2013, 10:01 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:I agree,Ghost. Although I did not know her personally this saddened me all day. She did a remake of Linda Rhonstadt's "I think I'm gonna love you for a long time" that was just beautiful. This woman was in a tremendous amount of pain. It's sad that no one could help her before it was too late.

You mean you dont have some mean thing to say about her?

I bet you were aving a conversation with her the night she offed herself. you probaly encouraged her.

7Mindy McCready kills self Empty Re: Mindy McCready kills self 2/18/2013, 10:10 pm

Margin Call

Margin Call

Tragic...currently hurting for a local family going through the same thing. Crying or Very sad

8Mindy McCready kills self Empty Re: Mindy McCready kills self 2/20/2013, 8:10 pm

I've been very disturbed by what has transpired in this case.MCCready's fiance and father of her 10 month old baby shot himself on her front porch 10 days earlier. Her father signs a petition after she throws him and his wife out her house saying she sleeps all day and hasn't taken a bath in a week and their house is dirty. He wants her evaluated. DPS and the cops come out and give her an alcohol swab after she has used mouthwash and declare her to be drinking. They take her kids and put her in a rehab. She is given blood and urine test and she has no alcohol or drugs in her system and is released. She spent four years in the DPS system getting her older child from her mother doing everything they asked. They then come and take her kids away while she is grieving for her fiance'. Talk about pushing people over the edge? I hope their happy the kids have no mother now. What a wonderful family help they have been.

9Mindy McCready kills self Empty Re: Mindy McCready kills self 2/20/2013, 8:25 pm

Wow... I hadn't heard any of that. makes it even more tragic.

10Mindy McCready kills self Empty Re: Mindy McCready kills self 2/20/2013, 10:27 pm

PkrBum wrote:Wow... I hadn't heard any of that. makes it even more tragic.

The only thing more tragic is the poster of this thread would go out of her way to torment another poster when she herself had diagnosed that person as mentally ill.

perhaps dreams is having a case of guilty concious.

people kill themselves all the time. Its very sad.

other than that, I have no idea what makes this persons suicide any more special than all the other suicides that happen.

Im as against suicide and hope no one does it, even dreams.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum