Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LA residents in terror...Police back on patrol

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.theonion.com/articles/los-angeles-on-high-alert-as-lapd-back-on-regular,31306/

hundreds of armed and extremely dangerous Los Angeles Police Department officers are resuming regular patrolling duties after the conclusion of Tuesday’s manhunt for rogue ex-cop Christopher Dorner. “I mean, just knowing they’re out there is terrifying—how can I feel safe when these maniacs are on the loose in my neighborhood?” said a visibly rattled Ashley Stillson, 38, who explained that she strictly observed the city’s advisory to avoid the historically violent, unpredictable predators by going out in groups and avoiding the streets entirely after nightfall. “These guys are volatile and, in many cases, mentally unstable.

Jake92

Since you hate cops so much, maybe they won't come when you need them for something. It will serve you right.....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Jake92 wrote:Since you hate cops so much, maybe they won't come when you need them for something. It will serve you right.....

I don't hate cops I just hate abusive bullies in any form. I would never call a cop and never have. It's just asking for trouble. Most police are revenue collectors service to the public is way down on the list.

I must clarify. I did pick up a beautiful girl late at night stumbling drunk on the causeway and drove to the wafflehouse and asked the police to take her home. They were guards at the prison and refused but said they would call a local cop. He arrived I turned her over to him and he commenced to feel her up. She was dressed in a see thru blouse and tight pants and really didn't need frisked. But I drove off disgusted with what he did and powerless to do anything about it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jake,

The article he linked is from the Onion. It's parody.

But I can't tell about what's in teo's reply to your post.
He's like Billy Graham. I've never been able to tell if Graham is sincere or just pretending to be. lol

Jake92

He has blamed the cops for every problem they were involved in for the last few years I've been reading posts here and in the old PNJ.. He has NEVER said 1 good word about the police.. Just like everything, there will always be a bad apple in the basket, but the vast majority of them are good. The bad ones are thrown away when they are found..

The public isn't an enemy of the state... It's the employer of the state. I know there are bad people...

but a cult of power is worse.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If the number of billboards and tv ads is any indication, ya'll are overlooking the stampeding horde of fred levin wannabees out there. I feel sure they supply all the redress needed for cop malfeasance.
So if the LA residents are all in a state of terror, they Better Call Saul.

http://www.bettercallsaul.com/

We are only equal in our civil liberties and natural rights... anyone that attempts further reach breaks the base principles.

PkrBum wrote:We are only equal in our civil liberties and natural rights... anyone that attempts further reach breaks the base principles.

hmmm... with a tweek or two that might make a good photoshop quote.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I have posted a few articles I considered to highlight good policemen. The problem is the bad one's get the press.

My dislike of police and police like government depts was begun at Ruby Ridge and was confirmed to be accurate at WACO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum