Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chrissy, I spent $10 on you yesterday and you'd better damn well appreciate it!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.bronxzoo.com/roach/

Roses are red, violets are blue.
Name a roach for your Valentine,
Courtesy of the Bronx Zoo.
Limited-time Valentine's Day offer

Can't decide on what to get that special someone for Valentine's Day? Sometimes the answer is all around us, and right where it's been for millions of years—like cockroaches!

Naming a Madagascar hissing roach in honor of someone near and dear to your heart shows that you've noticed how resilient, resourceful, and loyal that person is. You're not afraid to say, "Baby, you're a roach!"

WCS's Bronx Zoo has 58,000 of these brown, iridescent beauties, and most go humbly by "whatchamacallit." With a $10 donation, you can name one for your sweetie, and send a truly unique certificate of honor.
------------

Note:

Chrissy is NOT my Valentine sweetheart. I just thought I'd do a good deed, put all the forum member's name in a hat & I drew Chrissy's name. Lucky I didn't draw wtm's name cause I'm sure he'd start at least ten threads calling me names & what else his lil mind could think of. Mad

I'll tell ya'll Chrissy new name later on! "Number one Bitch" was already taken No

Chrissy, I spent $10 on you yesterday and you'd better damn well appreciate it! Lmaobl11

I appreciate it. What do you want? Shocked

Chrissy, I spent $10 on you yesterday and you'd better damn well appreciate it! Lmaobl11

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum