Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! Empty Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! 7/10/2012, 12:45 pm

I am a big fan of Nikola Tesla. He was a brilliant man. If it wasn't for Tesla, we would be using costly and inefficient DC electricity, instead of AC. He invented a working brushless AC induction motor, radio before Marconi, x-rays before Roentgen, and arguably may have discovered electrons in 1891. He proved you could transmit electricity wirelessly, but efforts to prove wide-scale transmission of electricity proved to be insurmountable and his achievements were not recognized while he was alive.

Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! 220px-10

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Another invention... the Tesla Coil
Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! Tesla-10

2Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! 7/10/2012, 12:53 pm

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

And all this time, I thought he was a rock band.

VectorMan

VectorMan

I like the electric sports car named after him.

Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla! Tesla-roadster

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nikola tesla stole electricity from my great, great grandfather. They went to school together and my grandfather took a nap and woke up to find tesla and the electricity stuff he was working on were all gone.

ghandi wrote:Nikola tesla stole electricity from my great, great grandfather. They went to school together and my grandfather took a nap and woke up to find tesla and the electricity stuff he was working on were all gone.

I have a chair you can sit in... and we'll give you all that electricity baaack! What a Face What a Face

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum