Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unbelieveable

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unbelieveable Empty Unbelieveable 2/15/2013, 5:23 am

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/02/13/parents-complain-about-school-ad-for-colored-only-tutoring-program/

2Unbelieveable Empty Re: Unbelieveable 2/15/2013, 9:23 am

The country has gone backwards decades in race relations due to our devisive and racist president and his followers.

its segregation all over but this time its segregate the whites out. aka pay back time.

3Unbelieveable Empty Re: Unbelieveable 2/15/2013, 12:09 pm

Chrissy wrote:The country has gone backwards decades in race relations due to our devisive and racist president and his followers.

its segregation all over but this time its segregate the whites out. aka pay back time.

You've got a nerve calling someone a racist? Good grief!

4Unbelieveable Empty Re: Unbelieveable 2/15/2013, 12:34 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:The country has gone backwards decades in race relations due to our devisive and racist president and his followers.

I dont find absolute HONESTY as racist. I beleive in TRUE equality. not some warped political agendized verson.

I dont let other people think for me. I know a bunch of shit when I see it.

5Unbelieveable Empty Re: Unbelieveable 2/15/2013, 12:40 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I dont find absolute HONESTY as racist. I beleive in TRUE equality. not some warped political agendized verson.

I dont let other people think for me. I know a bunch of shit when I see it.

So it's ok to call someone a "nigger" because it's honest like you did? Then you call the President a racist? You need to let other people think for you cuase your thinking is effed up.

6Unbelieveable Empty Re: Unbelieveable 2/15/2013, 1:42 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Are you completely insane?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum